Brad Pitt: Weekend Getaway!

Brad Pitt: Weekend Getaway!

A solo Brad Pitt dons a pair of Hoyle Jackson jeans as he arrives at JFK airport and catches a departing flight out of New York City on Friday afternoon (February 27).

The 45-year-old actor wore his favorite newsboy cap and aviator sunglasses. Brad seemed didn’t seemed bother by the waiting paparazzi but his security on the other hand weren’t so pleased!

On Wednesday, Brad and longtime love Angelina Jolie took the kids to see the Broadway musical, The Little Mermaid.

brad pitt weekend getaway 01
brad pitt weekend getaway 02
brad pitt weekend getaway 03
brad pitt weekend getaway 04
brad pitt weekend getaway 05
brad pitt weekend getaway 06
brad pitt weekend getaway 07
brad pitt weekend getaway 08

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 822 » Show All

samantha who @ 02/27/2009 at 6:24 pm
I see none of you wants to take my bet that he will stay away from 5-7 days minimum. Show confidence in your man ladies!
You show confidence. You are the one saying you have information. Give Jared your home phone number. If you are wrong he can post it on his site. Come on email Jared. Jared tell us once you get the one number.

Otherwise STFU and go back to FF

Don’t hate google. Hate yahoo.

He loves the paparazzi att @ 02/27/2009 at 6:32 pm

Wobbler , exactly. These people act like Angie is just some woman. She is more like a man Emotionally. she can have affairs with no strings attached without batting an eyelash unlike so many insecure women on this site. I wouldn’t worry to much about Angie. She’s cool and will be even cooler when/if she announces a split.

He loves the paparazzi att @ 02/27/2009 at 6:35 pm

The only think I would think about is brad and his crew of liars planting lies in the tabloids and blogs. Keep your eyes open and call them out on their fuckery. TED, and others do it all the time.

He looks great.

catherine @ 02/27/2009 at 6:35 pm

Brad is going to Berlin for reshooting IB. Just like when Angie was filming Wanted in Prague, he had to do reshooting for Benjamin Button in Canada. No big deal. Trolls are stupid.

Popsugar is saying those photos are from yesterday not today

…must be sang who fasten his father’s jacket cause that’s how sang fastens his own coat…hahhahahah…check his shoes to see if sang put his father’s shoes on too…hahahhahahaha

dulcinea13 @ 02/27/2009 at 6:38 pm

PT, it’s Deauville.
I also love your tab reports. Can’t wait.

wobbler30 @ 02/27/2009 at 6:39 pm

lmao @ bipolar wobbler.
++++
I guess someone who doesn’t like for a man to let his exwife blame his lover and mother of his children crazy. U r the one whose sick. And no matter who u are if you are wrong u are wrong . If Angie was doing something wrong I would say things that she does. If he is going away on business that is his business but take a few of the kids with you and a nanny she did. I’m sick of everyone kissing his azz for just being in existence. I like him as I have said before only because of Angelina. I don’t care what any of you think.

Splash says they are from today. I think the company taking the pics would have a better idea than popsugar

wobbler30 @ 02/27/2009 at 6:43 pm

And by the way Aniston and Pitt both have been wildly in the press for 4 years now because of Angelina. He was never this interesting before. I don’t want them to break up because I know she loves him and for the kids but I would like for him to grow a pair. Anyways she is far more popular than he is, ie all the media was drooling over her at the Oscars even the fans outside were chanting her name.

I love how he smiles to the paparazzi; unlike SOME people who recently found themselves at the airport getting their picture taken and were rude and nasty to the paparazzi. If you want to be in the spotlight and make millions of dollars so you can tan in Mexico twice a year like clockwork you gotta deal with the publicity. Like Brad is able.

wobbler30 @ 02/27/2009 at 6:43 pm
=======
go take your med.

He loves the paparazzi att @ 02/27/2009 at 6:38 pm
LMAO oh Jenhag stop it already. We know baby it’s hard. But you need to get over it. Aniston has Peeboy. She’s happy. She’s made a career being a victim. All is good. BRAD DID NOT DUMP YOU!!!!! Stop putting you life onto him.

Now let’s hug it out.

He looks hot.

Amen to that. This chick either works on a Soap Opera, “The Young and the clueless”, or a Romance writer.
——
huh @ 02/27/2009 at 6:46 pm
wobbler30 @ 02/27/2009 at 6:43 pm
=======
go take your med.

samantha who @ 02/27/2009 at 6:54 pm
Ashy troll, Ashley Banks, HBP, whatever name you are using, stop worrying about my google expertise. You have great talents all of your own, whining, lying and smearing.

He looks great.

how to find brad @ 02/27/2009 at 7:04 pm

Who cares where he is going the important issue is that he activities will include getting drunk.

Brad looks might hot. I am so happy Angie found him. He is a great man, a great father and a very talented actor as well.

The troll gives themselves away every time. Peace and done.

Brad looks mighty hot. I am so happy Angie found him. He is a great man, a great father and a very talented actor as well.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 822 » Show All