Henry Cavill is Dunhill Delicious

Henry Cavill is Dunhill Delicious

The Tudors star Henry Cavill strikes a sexy pose with model Mila in these new behind-the-scenes shots for Dunhill’s new London fragrance, Black.

In The Tudors, the 25-year-old British actor plays Charles Brandon, the Duke of Suffolk, a close friend and brother-in-law of Henry VIII (Jonathan Rhys Meyers). The Showtime series kicks off its third season kicks on Sunday, April 5. Henry‘s new film by Woody Allen, Whatever Works, will open in June.

Last year, the first set of Cavill‘s Dunhill ads were revealed.

15+ pics inside of Dunhill delicious Henry Cavill

henry cavill dunhill ads 14
henry cavill dunhill ads 15
henry cavill dunhill ads 16
henry cavill dunhill ads 17

Christopher Polk/Getty

athenadugan@yahoo.com @ 02/27/2009 at 3:15 pm

HE’S HOT!!! I can’t wait for the next series of The Tudors…he’s one of my favorites!

The video promo’s say april 5th not 15th.
I cannot wait for the premier, been waiting almost a year. I hope Johnny get’s better, he’s such a talented actor.

IDK who this girl is but I WANNA BE HER!!!

bella1084 @ 02/27/2009 at 3:31 pm

so delicious!

Can’t wait till The Tudors starts. JRM is the best

holy crap hes only 25. psssh what gives :)

That’s one sexy ad campaign.

smart head @ 02/27/2009 at 5:25 pm

Hmmmmmm, he is very dashing, he is a bit of man but his colleague Jonathan Rhys Meyer is something, she is a bit of God, sexy, he has interesting lips and looking+eyes.

jonathan fan @ 02/27/2009 at 5:35 pm

do you know.meyers wanted first Henry Cavill for edward cullen.what a lucky.he could be perfect edward.

fERgIE FERG @ 02/27/2009 at 6:10 pm

caliente!! HE WAS IN THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO – GR8 MOVIE

that is one , if not the, hottest man I have ever seen.

love him in the tudors! i didnt know he was considered for the edward cullen role, hes so different from robert pattinson (so much better in my opinion), he looks quite a bit older than pattinson too

He is gorgeous!!!!! I lub him.

luv him!!! He’s my edward cullen. =) He’s got so much talent, I hope he gets his big break soon!

It’s true. He was Stephenie Meyer’s (the author of Twilight) first pick for Edward. It’s closest to how she pictured him. The rights were tied up for too long, so now he’s too old to play a 17 year old. Check out her website – she has info on all of her first choices.

gosh, i think he could be perfect edward cullen… he is hot…
but robert is also perfect, wow……….the hotness is in their perfect shadorws,

A PERSON HAS TO BE HOMO-SEXUAL TO SEE THAT, folks?

Never seen him before but he is pretty.

so HOT!!
he is a real sexy man!!
amazing!

He sooooo should of been Edward!!!!!!! i would of enjoyed the movie if he was. ;P

silverpink @ 02/28/2009 at 4:38 am

he’s really hot!!!!!

He is hot in every campaign I see him in. Henry is gorgeus! The Edward role had fit him just perfect. <3

sorry, but he looks gay.

I’ve never seen him before but he’s sexyyyyy!

What a sexy man!Delicious, wanna taste it.

green_bird @ 02/28/2009 at 5:04 pm

Oh DEAR GOD. *fans self*

I’m so excited for April. The Third Season of the Tudors is premiering in the beginning of the month. Apparently though, Cavil’s character is going to slip back into his old ways. He was interesting as a changed womanizer…oh well. I guess that means more hawt sex scenes with Cavil in it. :)

HOT HOT HOT
I love him on the Tudors, I’d take him over JRM any day

I LOOOOOOOOVE HIM!!

Does he have a twitter account? What is the name on it

ANASTASIA @ 10/06/2009 at 8:42 am

Jamais vu un acteur aussi craquant, en plus doué, intelligent, j’ai hate de la voir au cinéma.
Enfin je trouve que sa beauté aristocratique convient parfaitement aux films d’époque. Dans les Tudors Les costumes sont magnifiques et c’est lui Qui les portent Le mieux.