Hugh Jackman & Robert Pattinson: Karaoke Details!

Hugh Jackman & Robert Pattinson: Karaoke Details!

Twilight stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner attend a press conference at Ebisu Garden Place on Friday (February 27) in Tokyo, Japan.

At around 10PM on Wednesday (February 26), Rob joined Australia star Hugh Jackman, director Baz Luhrmann and producer John Palermo at a karaoke bar near their hotel, as first reported by E!. Here’s the connection: On Sunday, Rob presented at the Oscars, Hugh ably hosted the swank event, John created the flashy opening number, Baz choreographed the “Musicals Are Back!” number and everyone wound up taking the same flight to Japan together.

A Tokyo journalist confirms to JustJared.com that the foursome (plus friends) sang for a few hours before Rob‘s costars Kristen and Taylor joined in on the fun. Photographers caught them leaving bar around 3AM.

Jackman and Palermo are in town promoting their much-anticipated superhero flick Wolverine as well as Australia, which will break the $200 million mark this weekend.

FYI: Kristen is wearing Paule Ka’s black leather mini dress with white origami detail at the skirt.

20+ pictures inside of karaoke crew Rpattz, K-Stew and Taylor

hugh jackman robert pattinson karaoke 16
hugh jackman robert pattinson karaoke 17
hugh jackman robert pattinson karaoke 18
hugh jackman robert pattinson karaoke 19
hugh jackman robert pattinson karaoke 20

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

I love Kristen she is not the typical Hollywood look, but, I like that. I really enjoyed her role in with Jodie Foster in the film Panic Room

singing for real is: NOT DONE, folks!!

Oh my god, they all look so cute! Especially Rob! WOW!

robbbb <3

Rob looks amazing. Stunning in fact. He has an incredible voice. I would have paid to hear him sing.

Robert looks so handsome. Like a true Hollywood superstar. If only there was vidio footage of Rob singing.

Pattinson looks amazingly hot in these. WOW

Pattinson has the better voice. Its so soulfull. Love to see him work with Baz. It would be a good match

Rob should play the Great Gatsby in Baz Lurhmann’s next film. He’d make a great Gatsby.

OMG !!!!

Love Them N Twilight !!!!!

Team Taylor/Robert

Rob has a fantastic voice. Baz should do a musical with him. Maybe Spring Awakening. Rob could play Moritz

What I wouldnt give to hear Rob and Hugh sing. Rob’s got a voice I could listen to all night. He’s special. he looks good enough to eact in these photos

Pattinson’s head is too big for his body…

Efron is more handsome!

Rob looks sensational. Bond like. Lucky people who got to hear him sing.

Rob looks so smart. I love this guy to bits. Baz should work with him

OMRPattz breathtaking hottie ;)

Rob has the warmest sexiest voice so I;m sure the tohers were impressed by him.

Rob looks so ruggedly handsome. A real man. Not like the usual pampered poodles. Just gorgeous.

Lucky Hugh Jackman. What I wouldnt give to hear Rob up close.

I can imagine Kristen and the ugly boy scurrying along trying to muscle in on Rob’s time with Hugh and Baz. Stay away from the talent misery guts Kristen and ugly wolf boy.

I really hope Rob gets to work with Baz one day. They seem a good match

Rob really looks like a megastar

The Great Gatsby would be a perfect role for Rob

Rob’s amazing.

Rob makes me happy. I’d be happier if I got to hear him sing live.

Thanks for the news. Great to read its true. I’m in awe of how talented and beautiful Rob is.

Baz should direct Rob Pattinson in the Pompeii film thats been talked about . The Robert harris book. Love to see that happen.

Gatsby would be excellent for Rob. he could pass for mid to late 20′s. No problem. Great role for him.

Surely someone videod rob. Please please please

Rob is breathtaking

Rob looks the business. Taylor looks silly wearing his lifts. kristen looks a bit ******.

Kristen’s smiling! IT’S A MIRACLE!!!!

Russian girl @ 02/27/2009 at 11:56 am

Robert looks GORGEOUS!
Taylor looks Cute and Hot!
Kristen looks STUNNING! She has KILLING legs!
Love them!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/27/2009 at 12:03 pm

out of those 3 guys.. the one in the middle’s the ugliest.

they all look hot! i actually think that dress kristen is wearing is kinda cute!

rob! <3

Rob look so Hot :q

This is true. My friend was there but she couldn’t get close to them the whole night b/c there were a lot of people with them. She said that Robert and Kristen seemed very into each other the whole night but were trying to not get too into it b/c they knew people were watching. You didn’t hear this from me though…LOL

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/27/2009 at 12:16 pm

Pella @ 02/27/2009 at 11:13 am
~
pella likes kristen because she [kristen] is a boyish look’n ugmo. and it gives pella, who’s most likely a boyish look’n ugmo.. the illusion that she too can because a “celebrity”.

They ALL look quite smashing but Rob really does clean up well!! But if Baz really wants to do something with Rob why not the Jeff Buckley bio….Rob would be THE perfect choice, not to mention that Rob actually said he would love to do it!! Baz would be the just the right guy that would be able getting the best out of Rob….look a what he did with Nicole in the ‘Moulin rouge’?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MING, DUDE, YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR FRIEND FOR DETAILS ABOUT R/K GETTING ALL UP IN EACH OTHERS BUSINESS, PLEASE, THANKS.

E online didn’t get the scoop first. The twitters did! twitter.com/fakerpattz

Melissa,

The deets are so good. If you are a fan of the two you would be happy. i cant say much more on here though. if you want to know more we can figure out a way to do it privately.

do you think rob and kristen did a duet together? maybe “i will always love you?”

letterstorob.com

i love them!

Rob looks really good. The other two can go die in a fire

Kristen your the best . we love you. keep it cool girl

its official @ 02/27/2009 at 1:46 pm

Its not the so called A listers that made the Oscar ratings improve but according to ABC news and the Nielsens ages 12-17 and 11-12 spiked up 25% and 33%. Its the youngins that spiked the Oscars really due to the Twilight crowd and HMS.

MING, DUDE, YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE, USE THE E-MAIL LOL.

OMG everybody is talking about rob pattinson i know that he is hot but girls he needs calm from your´s annoying sounds and i think that taylor is hot too but more cute :)…but whatever i am just fun and that´s all but maybe at next time i´ll be an actress :D… I LOVE YOU GUYYYS FROM DRAMATIC ART!!! YOU ARE THE BEST! AND YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU :-*

I MEAN FAN NOT FUN :D

I MEAN FAN NOT FUN :D

Kristen looks amazing! All the talk about Rob, and we leave out Kris and Taylor, who both look just as good.

Awww…sounds so fun, I want to karaoke with them :) And Rob is just simply hot in these pics, love him, and the Edward hair is back, yay.

rosariosalazar @ 02/27/2009 at 3:44 pm

ROBERT LOOKS DAZZLING

I wish the media would just start to report matter-of-factly what everyone already knows: Hugh’s “producing partner” John has also been his boyfriend for years. It’s not exactly a secret within the industry.

COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH ROB!
HES SO SEXINGLY AMAZING!
FLAWLESS SWEET AND HUMBLE!!!!

MING,

WHOA!!!! DID YOUR FRIEND SHARE AND DETAILS JUST HOW TOO INTO EACH OTHER ROB and KSTEW WERE TOGETHER?

I’m a HUGE Rob and Kristen fan, and reading your comment just made my little supporter heart flutter! I’d like to have been a fly on the wall in that karaoke bar. Any juicy deets to share? If not, that’s understandable. If yes, e-mail, maybe? Either way, thanks for sharing that info and confirming to us that KStew was indeed there!

Ming,

If you don’t mind,can you share Rob-Kristen karaoke details with the me as well ??

My e-mail; firo_boun@yahoo.com

E-mail me if it’s possible :)

Rob looks incredible. You can tell he’s hanging on waiting for her to ditch Oregano. Hurry up Kristen you are being such a b*tch. Rob’s too good for her really.

Rob should play James Bond

Robert Pattinson looks like a foot. He’s fugly and the only reason why brainless fangirls love him is because they think he’s Edward McSparkles brought to life.

taylor lautner is loveee!

Yep they were both there and Kristen let’s just say she looked like she didnt have a boyfriend.

MING,

UR my hero! If you don’t mind, can you share the Rob and Kristen details as well? my e-mail is: foolsgoldrx@live.com.

Thanks in advance!

Ming please share the details , ur awesome, best news ever. This is my mail
dynamic.hb@gmail.com

Ming, I’d also love the details on Rob and Kristen if you wouldn’t mind.

Bethipooh @ 02/27/2009 at 6:12 pm

Hi Ming….

Could you please, please add me to your list for the details that went down with Rob and Kris? Oh it would make my day…my email is: mxaxtxt@yahoo.com.

Yay, I am so excited!

Thank u! Thank u!

oh please ming, email me too
oh.my.kath@hotmail.com
TY TY TY TY

i love all of them Hugh too :)
Rob looks good with his hair like that

Ok, MING…

You’ve got me completely intrigued. I HAVE TO KNOW the so-called juicy details of Rpattz and Kstew. So whenever possible, would you be so kind as to e-mail me your juicy tidbit of information? If so, I’d be much obliged…

My e-mail…

punk_party17@yahoo.com

rocknmovie @ 02/27/2009 at 6:19 pm

Hello Ming,
If you could share your secrets about Rob and KS with me at :
rocknmovie@yahoo.com
it would be nice and greatly appreciated
thanks

lostintranslation @ 02/27/2009 at 6:20 pm

fugward….oregano is dat chu?????

lostintranslation @ 02/27/2009 at 6:22 pm

FUGWARD…Oregano,is dat chu????lol

FUGward….Oregano is dat chu?????lol

ohh please Ming
plese pleaseeee!!!
omcri_z17@hotmail.com

Rob looks so goood!

Ming,

If you could please send me more of the RK info that would be amazing. Im a huge shipper of them and you literally just made my day! I won’t pass it on, I just have to know what happened.

tiffster2190@aol.com

Tiffani

Ming….omg, can you please email me details as well. I’m dying to know. Thanks!
sjacobsen_rs@yahoo.com

WOW, Rob looked so great. I’m simply speechless.

@Ming
could you mail me as well…pretty please:
Naley257@aol.com

Thanks in advance

Ming’s comments dont surprise me at ALL. Rob and Kristen have been into each other for a year and the more she says”oh there’s nothing there” makes me believe there IS . Rememeber Brad and Angelina?? ‘oh nothing happened on set.” They are totally having eye
sex in some of those pics. Rob is gonna nail her and soon.

Forgot to add: Rob is SMOKING HOT in his suit. He gets hotter every single day.

KRISTEN LOOKS SUPER-GORGEOUS!!! LOVE HER DRESS, IT’S SO CUTE!!! :D
Love Kstew!

Mrs Mcsparkle @ 02/27/2009 at 8:09 pm

Please tell me too, Ming :)

beermonster31@yahoo.co.uk

Also, dying to know more about karaoke songs that were sung :)

They all look great!!!

P.S.

Ming, please share the juicy details…my email is mitchy281@yahoo.com

Thanks!

MING!!! you have go to tell me the deets…. please please please!!!
tif_defygravity@hotmail.com

My dearest Ming,

I’m a die hard fan of RobSten – I will be eternally grateful if you email the Karaoke details at rdcambri@yahoo.com….please…please…please

And when she emails it to you please post it here haha

Can you tell me too, please?

nueva-7@hotmail.com

Ahhh !
Ming send me toooo
annamarykay@hotmail.com
tks!

jennifer shaw @ 02/27/2009 at 11:37 pm

rob is always amazing and he has a great voice i really wish i can hear him sing live that would be great .love you rob keep up the good work.

no one has to say what the exact details are but did anyone get an email from Ming and was there really anything good in it.

i think rob is so handsome and kristen is beautiful i absolutely love her stunning green eyes i wish they could stay green in the movie

MING, i know you’re tired sending Email for Robert/Kristen’s details. but pleaseeeee send me also the details. im dying to know about them. i really appreciate if u dont mind . thanks
ithy_maulidya@hotmail.com

It’s amazing how many women are disturbingly obsessed with Robert Pattinson. He is nothing special.

kateluvrob @ 02/28/2009 at 1:53 am

MING, I know you have a long list but please add me to the list.
Seriously i’m dying here. thanks a bunch. you are an angel
everbliss@hotmail.com

Taylor looks so cute. <3 Rob looks sexy and Kris looks pretty. ^^

kristen is stunning!!! love those legs!!!! GORGEOUS!!!

she and rob are good friends.. she just really sweet and working together makes them really comfortable with each other.. but i wouldnt be surprise if rob really falls for her!! she’s amazing, beautiful, talented and smart.

i love her shoes, but her hair is always greasy and messy, she has to do something about it.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @ 02/28/2009 at 3:00 am

hi

I LOVE KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS THE BEST!! SHE IS ALWAYS HERSELF AND DOESNT CARE IF NOBODY LIKES WHO SHE REALLY IS!!! HER PERSONALITY IS SOOOO KICK ASS!! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! SHE MAKES TWILIGHT SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!
IF IT WERENT 4 HER TWILIGHT WUD BE NOTHIN!! BRILLIANT ACTRESS!! BRILLIANT BELLA!!! ROBERT AND TAYLOR LOOK REALLY AWESOME TOO!! LOVE THEM!!
IM A BIG KRISTEN AND ROBERT FAN!!! EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW MUCH THEY LIKE EACHOTHER!! JUST GO OUT ALREADY!!!

Finely aged fan @ 02/28/2009 at 7:38 am

Robert looks gorgeous, as usual. I prefer him clean shaven, but he makes scruff good too. His suit is dashing, but greys and blues bring out his eyes better.
Kristen looks beautiful, especially in the shots where she’s smiling. She really needs to smile more.
Taylor – I find it strange he’s even there. They are promoting the Twilight movie, in which he was a minimal role. New Moon, I’d understand, but Twilight? Anyway, as far as his looks, he looks cute (but boring) in his all black suit.

OMG!!! Rob looks gorgeous as always. he is the sexiest man on earth!!!

hey ming could you please email me some details too

mathilde@blems.dk

thanks

ming’s not going to post anything here that her friend saw in the bar. emailed a few people with more details though. she was definitely there. seems to be true about rob and kristen but understandably wants to keep it off the internet.

I understand that MING has probably been swamped with emails from people wanting to know about the juicy info. I completely understand her wanting to keep it off the internet, seeing as how that’s how the stupid rumors usually get started. I’m willing to keep the info to myself. So, if anyone else who knows about this new R/K info is willing to email me, please do. You have my word that it stays off the internet. I’m just curious…

My email:

punk_party17@yahoo.com

it’s good to see that they’re having fun in tokyo…
hi ming, please email me the details too: toeti_froeti@yahoo.com
thanks a lot! :-)

Hiii Ming, or anyone who has info could you email me plz :)
lynne04@live.co.uk would really appreciate it

Kristin is so stunning. She’s different which is good! I loves her in In the Land of Women with Adam Brody and Meg Ryan.

i love them, but especially ROB!! he is so hotttttt, and kristen is gorgeous. taylorrr is so sexyyy! i would pay to hear rob sing.
thanks for the news.

thanks for the news.

Nobody here got an e-mail from Ming???

If somebody gets an email from Ming,please share with us as well

We’re dying to knowwww about the detailsssssssss

Well,
Ming first teased us and now she doesn’t get in contact with anybody.
Maybe she can’t tell anything because nothing happend or she doesn’t know anything??? But I’m just carful with people who starts with…I know something…and then don’t tell anybody. Anyway if anthing has happend between these 2 they won’t be able to keep it for themselves during filming NM.

OMG Rob pattinson looks absolutely gorgeous.why are there such beautiful guys in the world? And it makes to worse to know that we can never get to him = [

When I found out Rob and Hugh had flown to Japan on the same flight, I wondered if any bonding had occurred. It seems like they got to know each other, which is cool. Too bad photos of the karaoke will probably never materialize. I’m sure they would have had more fun if Kristen Stewtwat hadn’t shown up.

BTW, best 18 second video of Rob dazzling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxn4RxMlnrA

I don’t know if it’s only me, but Robert Pattinson seems so awkward and I kind of like him but not really 0_o, there’s something odd about his footface that brings the LULZ

Hey, everyone is looking at rob?!?!?!

what about Taylor… he looks super hot!!!

How I wish that the rumor about Rob and Kristen inside the karaoke bar is true. But then again, without evidence, it is really hard to believe . It will be awesome if the two of them end up together.

man i would love to see some footage from the kareoke…how could would that have been!

So where are the pictures of the night of singing????

taylor lautner is f***king sexy as hell.

Just wondering if Ming ever emailed anyone. No need to write what was told just curious if she left everyone hanging.

yeah i also curious. did Ming really send an Email?

boy do i wish i was in japan =(

wipee! im just loving news about my robsten… this is really giving me the hope that there’s really a future here!!! =) so MING, i’d really appreciate all the juicy details you have… email me! renlovepb@yahoo.com … pretty please!!!! thanks

hope u do well in your acting career

Ming! PLEASE email me the happy info.
deleon9629@sbcglobal.net

13braveheart @ 03/06/2009 at 1:07 am

where are u ming?
hope u can hear us all!

you left us all hanging in that juicy details of robsten karaoke bonding
our peace of mind is depended on u so just answer us ok?!

Ha Ha! Another innuendo story to PING
onto –and largely thanks to mysterious “MING”–
who ain’t really got DING to SING….for anything REAL to WING
he’s got…..NOTHING………………………..{xoxoxo pleased to be private!!}

i love rob , taylor , and kristen . they are such good actors . and kristen is a wonderful actress also .this is mostly why i love them so much . plus , taylor and rob are HOT ! but looks arent everything . but , still , they look good ! and taylor has a gr8 personality . thats is one of the things that i like most about him . besides him being HOT . LOL but , anyway , i am team taylor , all the way . but yet , i still LOVE rob the same . lol well, thats is just some reasons why i love them so much . kristen is also very pretty . lol bye !

twilightobssesion2015 @ 03/12/2009 at 9:38 pm

OMG ROB PATTINSON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT I WISH THAT I WAS HIS AGE SO I COULD DATE HIM.sigh* that would totally be the day. or i wish that i could just talk to him or see him or meet him.he is so fricken hot.AAAAAAAA.

(plz post!)

KStew krew @ 03/13/2009 at 11:08 pm

I think it should be rephrased….when will Kristen nail Rob?!!! In her own sweet time. LOL! So keep him hanging and only make him want her more because he can’t have her. LOL! She is too good for him anyway. But damn they are such nice eye candy together.
Team Kristen!!!!!

Damn I love Taylor :)
Woulda been awesome to hear everybody singing
Hehehee

no need to know @ 03/24/2009 at 3:14 pm

Robert Pattinson is soooo hot in Twilight he’s a great actor and so is Kristin. I think Robert looks better as a pale person. My fav part in Twilight is when Alice rips James head off after he tried to hunt Bella and the other part is when they play baseball. Hopefully they make another Twilight that would be so awsome.

hugh jackman is such a gentleman with a kind heart alway smiling, i was at the oscars.

Kiss kiss kiss Robert Pattinson <3

love you….the love…forever…♥

they’re so good,talented and great…cute! d best evr!

I LOVE TAYLOR THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE BOOOKKS AND THE MOVIESSS I LOVE HIMM SOOO MUCH THE BEST ACTOR IN THE MOVIE NOT ONLY BECAUSE HIS HOTTT AND SEXY BUT BECAUSE HE HAVE A LOTT OF TALENT….♥TEAM JACOD♥

ı love you robert

HOLA SOY VERONICA MI PRIMA FER LOS AMA

YO TAMVIEN
NO SE OLVIDEN DE NOSOTROS.

LOS AMO
Y QUIERO MAS PELICULAS.
BESOS.

SOLO LES DIGO QUE LOS AMO
Y BESOS.

son los mejors la saga es increible espero que no sorprendan con mas i love robert pattison

TE AMO ROBERTH SOY TU GRAN FANS Y GUAL A TI TAYLOR LOS ADORO YO IGUAL QUIERO MAS PELICULA POR FAS BYE LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

amo a Edwar cullen y odioooooooooooooooo muchisimisimisimisimo a la tal bella es una puuuuuuuu……. la odio te amo Rober Patinson teeeeeeeee amooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual Kristen is screwed up on drugs! Kristen looks silly trying to appear like a girl. Ecspecially when what Rob loves is how everything about her reminds him of little boys. I will say she did at least finally succeed in Showing us what a slu_ she is!

Parul rastogi @ 03/01/2011 at 9:32 am