Jamie Foxx - "Blame It" Music Video

Jamie Foxx -

Check out Jamie Foxx‘s new “Blame It” music video, the latest single off his album Intuition (out now).

The 41-year-old singer was joined by celebrity guests Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker, Samuel L. Jackson, director Ron Howard, Cedric the Entertainer and Quincy Jones.

The vid was directed by Hype Williams, who most recently did Kanye West’s “Heartless” and Coldplay’s “Vida La Vida.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jamie’s new music vid — HOT or NOT?

Jaime Foxx feat T-Pain – “Blame It” Music Video

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Jaime Foxx actually has a good voice but this song SUX!

didn’t like it. I was expecting something really awesome.

Jakey G. doesn’t fit to this spot..
same with Ron Howard…

Song???. hmm I don’t know…

Not the song nor the video !
I expected something along hte lines of Vida La Vida. The is AWFUL!

Lachick25 @ 02/27/2009 at 2:50 pm

Love the song and the video my new jam.

ari brazil @ 02/27/2009 at 2:55 pm

Definately hott
and i love this song too

ooookkkkk @ 02/27/2009 at 3:02 pm

hahaha ron howard is my master after this video!:]

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/27/2009 at 3:08 pm

..i love how jamie foxx (a black man) gets a small caption pic to his own song. LOL and jake gyllenhaal (a white man) who makes a lil ole cameo.. get a nice big pic.
where’s al sharpton… rosa parks sat down for nothing! obama in office and nothing changed! hahaha

What’s up with the FURRY??????? LOL!

I usually don’t like Jamie Foxx but I kinda like the song, it’s catchy. Sounds like a total T-Pain song though. lol i find the scenes with Ron Howard and Jake Gyllenhaal so incredibly funny and i can’t stop laughing. They just look so out of place!

parisgirl @ 02/27/2009 at 3:24 pm

ITA with #10. It’s kinda sad really =/

that’s bad…

Well it was definitly different to say the least! Me personally think Jake G. is the hottest and sexiest man alive so I think he looked smokin’. But this is not what he is suppose to be doing he actually looked out of place in this video.

All those celebs, and they didn’t do a darn thing! FAIL.

Jake looks gorgeous, as always, though. <3

gogo dancer @ 02/27/2009 at 4:27 pm

#10 did you know watch the video, Jamie Foxx and TP got full video coverage throughout the video… you’re just trippin for no reason

Aside from that, the video sucked overall, the characters namely Samuel, Jake, Howard, Forrest we’re all pointless…. i get they were trying to send the message that we can all get down and party together no matter who you are or WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE (howard)

but i i just found it all to be one big mess of something that could have had potential.
Foxx i dunno he’s overrated just saying

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/27/2009 at 4:32 pm

the title should read : Jake Gyllenhaal – “Blame It” Music Video Cameo.
jake got the main pic like it’s his song/video. might as well have the headline too. hahahaha

It doesn’t suck, IDK it’s day one when I hear it in a club it will be different I guess.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/27/2009 at 4:53 pm

sarah,
~
“day one”? ..um.. if you haven’t heard this played in a club yet.. you must not have been to a club in a long time. LOL

Jake, get up and dance!

Loved it and I love this song!

Jake Gyllenhaal: token white guy
Ron Howard: token bald white guy

ahahahahah #24