Fri, 27 February 2009 at 2:10 pm
Cyndi Lauper to Madonna: Go Cougars!
- Cyndi Lauper encourages Madonna be a proud cougar.
- Carmen Electra does it right.
- Ryan Reynolds has two ways coming up right.
- Alessandra Ambrosio has a bikini secret.
- Lots of celebs are going bald.
- Sean Penn pwns Madonna.
- Salma Hayek spent her honeymoon with 30 Rock.
- Lindsay and Sam load up on junk food.
- Liv Tyler‘s lunch date is so serious.
- Whitney Port needs her coffee.
- After hours of deliberation, the Actors’ Equity tribunal was unable to agree on whether to sanction Jeremy Piven for ditching Speed the Plow because of his mercury illness. Sources say Piven broke down several times as he described his suffering while ill.
- Gwyneth Paltrow backed out of her Oscar appearance at the last minute because her son, Moses, had an “incredibly high fever.” “Obviously, he comes way before anything like that,” Gwyn told USA Today.
- Jewel has announced that a case of tendinitis might force her out of Dancing With the Stars – but don’t count her out yet. “Yes, it is true I have had a minor setback in my training,” the singer blogged, “but I am dedicated to getting better and showing the judges and America that I can cha-cha with the best of them.”
- Robin Williams is headed to Broadway. The comedian will bring his “Weapons of Self-Destruction” act to the Neil Simon Theatre for five days beginning April 28.
- Kimora Lee Simmons will receive $40,000 a month in child support from Russell Simmons. She will also have sole custody of their two children and final say over whether they appear in her reality TV show.
Just Jared on Facebook