Megan Fox: Smoke House Hottie

Megan Fox: Smoke House Hottie

Megan Fox hides behind her Ray-Ban aviators as she attends a business lunch meeting at the Smoke House restaurant on Friday (February 27) in Burbank, Calif.

The 22-year-old Transformers actress, who drove a Mercedes Benz G-Wagen, was looking very casual wearing bright orange flip-flops. Megan carried around her valet ticket, wallet, and two notebooks.

For more info on the American and Continental cuisine restaurant Megan went to, visit SmokeHouse1946.com.

15+ pictures inside of Smoke House hottie Megan Fox

megan fox smoke house 13
megan fox smoke house 14
megan fox smoke house 15
megan fox smoke house 16
megan fox smoke house 17

Jesse Grant/Getty

Oh I love her, such a hot girl ! Hah.

Hmm, outfit for a business meeting?

Love her. x

gorgeous! love megan!!!

shes cute. :)

she is gorgeous.. i cant wait to see transformers

She’s like the next Angelina Jolie. I really wanna see Transformers 2!

lol camel-toe ewww

anyone can be hot after surgery, cheak her old pics she looks like piglet ugly nose lips.she is frekly too

Ew. She has that G-Class that Hilary Duff has. Ew.

Not classy but she is hot

shialove!! @ 02/27/2009 at 7:12 pm

nice glasses:)

smart head @ 02/27/2009 at 7:18 pm

hey, wants she Zac Effron ? He belongs to Vanessa but Megan did hot eyes for Zac. I am not rigt? Vanessa looked she will cry.

i think shes pretty but a little overrated

i think shes pretty but a little overrated.

She is SOOOO flawless! IMO she’s totally cuter w/o makeup.

im totally in love with her she’s hot!!!

SHE’S SO HOT BUT SHE’S IS HOTTER AND STUNNIER WITH DARK HAIR , I LIKE HER WITH DARK HAIR.

Love the minimal makeup. She doesn’t need all that ****. She’s been looking really beautiful lately.

Hey, I wanna wear the flip flops but we have a real winter in Czech republic with snow!!

The hottest girl in Hollywood. For those crying foul because of a little plastic surgery, how many of us would become the most beautiful girl in the world with a slight nose job or collagen? Exactly. She was already stunning to begin with. Now she’s perfect.

wow! she did buy herself a pair of boobs, didn’t she?

She’s really formal and dressed for the occasion, eh? Pure trash.

bey rocks @ 02/27/2009 at 9:58 pm

shes really hot and pretty, but too s.lutty in my opinion

from some of her recent interviews, she sound emotionally and mentally disturbed. calling herself ugly, a tranny and a man. a little bit off in the head.

again: GIVE THESE CLOTHES TO THE AVERAGE EUROPEAN GIRL AND THIS BLOG IS FULL OF HOTTIES, folks!!

She is pretty but can’t act at all.

i agree with #2… was kind of business meeting was this??? but I like her.. she so lucky to have worked with Shia! LOVE HIM

Only Megan Fox dresses like that to go to a “business meeting”

even in a simple tank top & a jean she’s the hottest & the sexiest ever.

it must be summer down there. yum :)

actress or model ??
hard to tell from mind numbing films like transformers

Megan Fox + Business Meeting = Hooker.

Megan Fox + Business Meeting + Restaurant + Highlighter = ERROR.

shialove!! @ 02/28/2009 at 6:04 am

post more leighton rather than megan please :(

Megan fox rocks @ 02/28/2009 at 6:08 am

why my comment is ” awaiting moderation. ” jared ??????

She’s really gorgeous, and the last times, her looks are too much cute!

I think that Megan’s living with Brian (still) is because she’s now working her particular house-hunting.
I read on Eonline what she was to go to Smoke House, Brian has received food on his house. Apparently, both have to live a part of the other.

I think what this time is really true and both have broken their engagement. Now, is Shia’s opportunity LMAO.

And, las thing.
She’s not classy and is too real what her lastest interviews were confused, crazy and weird but… I believe on her, and I think what she’s changing now.

shialove!! @ 02/28/2009 at 6:08 am

she and chace crawford would have made the perfect couple!!both hotties !!

#36
My comment still is on “awaiting moderation” on the last news of Megan.
That’s weird.

shialove!! @ 02/28/2009 at 6:11 am

can she be the next theron????

What?
If is about Charlize, I don’t believe that. Charlize is too great actress, and Megan was started for a while.
But, is probably. The people what was saw her on the st on “TF2″ said what she have a really good job on the sequel, what.. her acting is too much better.

And I can’t wait for see her on “Jen’s body”.

What?

And I can’t wait for see her on “Jen’s body”.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/28/2009 at 8:20 am

she’s hot.

Thanks for posting on her almost everyday! :)

Tinaverse @ 02/28/2009 at 1:30 pm

She forgot to wear a shirt!

megan fox and brian together @ 02/28/2009 at 2:08 pm

They are not living apart Megan took Brian’s son to school on Friday.
And they both had different things to do. It is funny how she would
go to The Steakhouse . That is the name of George Clooney’s new
Production Company with Grant Helsov.

You all had wishful thinking that they would break up. Not true.!

megan fox and brian together @ 02/28/2009 at 2:09 pm

Sorry meant the Smokehouse Productions

She’s pretty but never dresses for the occasion. This was a business meeting?

lakers fan in boston @ 02/28/2009 at 2:38 pm

i think she looks ok
in some she really does look hot yet in others not liking it
i love her, but i dont like her new hair color
just doesnt work for me, dark brown is what looks best on her
i have noticed that she’s been looking pretty busty lately tho =D
plz megan change ur hair =[

ohhh and btw
i voted u sexiest woman for fhm
it went megan fox, cheryl cole, jessica alba, adriana lima, kate beckinsale, natalie portman, gisele bunchden, alessandra ambrosio, scarlett johannson, and olga kurylenko

hope u win megan!!!!

Gorgeous girl.

GORGEOUS BELLY! I’M JEALOUSS!!!!

Megan Fox Fan @ 02/28/2009 at 3:22 pm

I read about this on http://www.meganfox.com/brian-austin-green-megan-fox-breakup/ and totally understand why she would break up with him. He didn’t treat her right.

Going to a business lunch dressed like that?

to daniel
what did you expect her to wear suit get a life she’s wearing a simple top and a jean because she knows she’s beautiful and doesn’t need it, she has everything body, face , hair , youth and ………. .

does any one have any i dea what jeans she has on ? lovee them