Michelle Obama: Official White House Portrait

Michelle Obama: Official White House Portrait

Check out the official portrait of First Lady Michelle Obama (in Michael Kors) taken in the Blue Room of The White House in Washington in this February 2009 photo released by The White House.

Other pictures include Michelle in a emerald green Kai Milla silk chiffon dress making opening remarks as she and President Barack Obama host an evening of celebration in the East Room of the White House on Wednesday (February 25) in Washington, DC. The couple hosted the event in honor of musician Stevie Wonder‘s receipt of the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song.

10+ pictures inside of White House beauty Michelle Obama

michelle obama white house portrait 01
michelle obama white house portrait 02
michelle obama white house portrait 03
michelle obama white house portrait 04
michelle obama white house portrait 05
michelle obama white house portrait 06
michelle obama white house portrait 07
michelle obama white house portrait 08
michelle obama white house portrait 09
michelle obama white house portrait 10

Credit: Saul Loeb/AFP; Photos: Joynce N. Boghosian/The White House, Ron Sachs/Getty
Posted to: Michelle Obama

she’s stunning woman!

beautiful :-)

Go on Michelle and show those arms. She has amazing arms and I don’t get why people are making such a big deal over her always going sleeveless.

lucy and Ethel @ 02/27/2009 at 12:11 pm

GORGEOUS WOMAN

She is gorgeous!

She is stunning!

Wow…she looks absolutley gorgeous in that picture. Go on girl!

Michelle is one classy lady :-)
She is beautiful and I love the pic of her in the black dress. I wonder if that is the one that will hang on the wall with the other First Ladies?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/27/2009 at 12:30 pm

beautiful.

really nice!

looks like she lost a little weight too.

STUNNING, she looks amazing.

Gorgeous! Stunning! Just love her!

My girl!!!!

STUNNING AND TRULY BEAUTIFUL!!! THANK YOU JJ!! :D

GORGEOUS!!!! JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!

Beautiful, classy and intelligent. Everything a First Lady should be!

We have such a fierce first lady!

she looks beautiful! what a nice elegant picture of her, hope this one makes the wall @ the white house

PardyHardy @ 02/27/2009 at 12:48 pm

That’s a terrible photo. She looks taken completely off-guard.

postwatcher @ 02/27/2009 at 12:48 pm

The sleeveless dress is inappropriate.

She’s what I guess would be called a “handsome” woman. Nice body, but the face…kind of manly. I don’t think we’ve had a really pretty first lady, though, since Jackie Kennedy.

P.S. If that’s the real “official” picture, I wonder if we’ll hear complaints from African Americans that they lightened her skin, like they complained when the tabloids did it. Because, she’s several shades darker than that picture.

she looks great very classy :D

She looks lovely in me official shot and I really like that green dress. Her arms are tempting me to stop being lazy and get to the gym

that green dress is AMAZING!!! and the hair too… she looks like she’s about to start singing jazz standards!

I love it!

Why is she on a celebrity website? She looks great, especially in the green dress. I hate her eyebrows though!

thats_right @ 02/27/2009 at 1:08 pm

She is soooooooo gorgeous no other first lady ever looked like this yes even Jackie, Michelle is dead gorgeous I’m so glad we have a beautiful, smart, independent woman as Michelle Obama :)

sillyme @ 02/27/2009 at 12:55 pm
^^^^^^^^^

You uneducated fool. I have met Michelle Obama in person and that is her shade. You are starting something huh? Do you not realize if you put 100 black people in one room, you literally will have 100 different shades? Black people’s color is that diverse. My brother’s wife is Black and literally her family is made up of a myriad of shades. So go get a life and only wish you were as extraordinary as this Princeton and Harvard educated woman who has done more in her life than your family has probably done in generations, you fool.

She looks stunning! Michelle we love ya! FIrst Lady with the best arms for sure!

Yes, her arm muscles look like she works out.

People ask why she’s wearing sleeveless dresses because it’s the middle of winter and freezing out! I’d be very cold wearing the outfits she wears.

I love her anyway though. A refreshing change. I love her husband’s new budget better: Yes he can!

groundcontrol @ 02/27/2009 at 1:22 pm

She looks great in the green dress. I also like her hair in those photos. A little different from her usual straight comb out and it softens her face. Very pretty. And perfect for the occasion.

But that official portrait is anything but “classy.” In fact, it’s awful and I’ll bet anything it gets changed for something more suitable to the White House. Her stance with the hip jutting out is completely unprofessional and almost disrespectful. That eye make-up is too Hollywood and, in addition, that dress is inappropriate for an official portrait.

I laugh at the thought of her wearing sleeveless being a big deal when Jackie Kennedy wore sleeveless all the time, she even wore tis to her husbands State of the Union address in January of ’63, if it wasn’t a big deal over 45 yrs ago why are some harping on it in 2009

groundcontrol @ 02/27/2009 at 1:22 pm
^^^^^^^^

You’re so OLD SCHOOL. What do you want a Chanel suit with a Queen Elizabeth purse and white gloves? People said the same about Princess Diana when she dismissed the dowdy English look for something more current. Same with Michelle. She has a fresh and new style. Why can’t a woman have a non-sleeve dress and still be official? Whose rules are those? Reminds me of the old days when a woman showing her knees was considered scandalous. Get with the times. We women can do what we like and still be classy and professional! Michelle looks great!

I like the pictures, her arms look amazing!

There is nothing classy about this woman.She is not hawt.

@ @ 02/27/2009 at 1:29 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Getting in Princeton and performing there with honors. Going to Harvard Law School and being a powerhouse career woman who will go down in history for 100′s of years to come entitles you to not have to be “hawt”. Her brilliance is all she needs. Sexist you are. And btw, she looks fabulous! You only wish you could accomplish half of what she has.

She looks beautiful. It’s nice to have a contemporary person in the white house instead of the old farts. She brings a breath of fresh air and lightness to the White House. Beautiful.

to ground control

sorry but many disagree with you; and i’m one of the them. our first lady looks beautiful. there is nothing wrong withwhat she has chosen to wear. this is 2009; not 1950
to groundcontrol

___________________________________________________
sorry, but the potrait is wonderful the way it is. this is the united states not great britain. we do not insist that our first lady sit/stand stiffly with bearly a hint of a smile like they do in the uk. we want our first lady to look human. her stance with hip jutting disprectful to whom? not to me!! as for the make up ; michelle oamba is a modern woman; deal with it. as i said before this is 2009 not 1950. as for the dress what would have her wear; a shroud??

A really lovely photo. Go Michelle!

No way she is pretty. Its just delusions of the liberals and the brainwashed ones with all this love affair towards the Obama.
Its bound to backfire with all this Lincoln Messiah worshipping of Obama. Look at God’s wrath on bankrupt Calif.home of Hollywood and next is NY or that man today arrested for trying to kill Obama and his staff.

CLASSY IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! FIERCE BABY! LOVE YOU MICHELLE OBAMA. TALL, ELEGANT AND SMART. GOTTA LOVE HER.

dion @ 02/27/2009 at 1:42 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^

You better be careful. One report of your post to the Police or FBI and you will be investigated. They are not playing around with people applauding negative things against the Pres. I love how we are a month into his Presidency but al the ills of the country are his fault. Did you forget the brain dead moron who was President for 8 years who caused all this mess? Give it up. That is why even the most Conservative people in Indiana voted for Obama. Your post will be flagged to Jared. You better be careful. I am serious.

Man she sure can pull off anything she puts on.
A very classy First Lady.

just gorgeous!

OK people, some of you are going way overboard with the compliments of how stunning she is. First of all, I think she is a very well educated and intelligent woman, but as far as her look goes, I think she’s an OK looking lady, she has a very manly figure and an a not so pretty face. she knows how to dress but GORGEOUS??? come on people!!! Just because she’s the first lady, you don’t have to go and suck up to her!!!

I think she should be more careful with low cuts dresses or tops because no matter what, you are the first lady, I don’t think it’s appropriate to show your cleavage. You can wear clothes that are more covered yet still classy and sexy.

Just an opinion.

Our 21st Century First Lady is intelligent and beautiful not to mention her illustrious husband who is our handsome, intelligent, dignified, honorable, and grace-filled 44th President of the United States Barack Obama. President Obama “authentically” loves America and her people!!!!

postwatcher @ 02/27/2009 at 2:03 pm

BTW, Jackie was 31 years old when she was in the white house.

If Ivanka Trump was first lady that would be a more appropriate analogy to Jackie then Michelle Obama.

#41 Dion

shame on you! Being “pretty” on the outside is not important! From what I have seen and heard about Michelle is she is gracious and has a lot of heart not to mention…very educated which is very helpful.

I have high hopes for the Obama admin. The US was pretty much nearly destroyed thanks to Bush. Bush left a horrific mess for Obama to clean up!

Ivanka Trump….??? LOL….I nearly fell out of my chair!

Ivanka Trump as First Lady? OMG!

Great Photo! She is stunning and has class!!!

===
It takes one to know one, hence a fool recognizes a fellow.

Dion is reading real news not trash. Yes a man from Chicago send Obama by mail HIV infected blood9Fox News)
Obama code name renegade is the toughest and most expensive Pres.to be protected. Get the facts not gossip.

Palin and Romney are hot not Obama and Michelle.
This family is so overexposed(CNN news) too much media coverage and magazine coverage they will lose credibility.
They are all over the tabloids too. Love the ones about Michelle jealous of Oprah having eyes on her man Obummer.

I’m with #22
Anything having to do with Nobama is something I’m not a fan of. Maybe he can get our market to drop some more points, and hey instead of making people take responsibility for their actions.. and bills, we can just do it for them. Why should people need to kow how to wipe their own a*ses??

NANCY PELOSI IS THE REAL BABE!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!

Beautiful and educated…it doesn’t get any better!

see the light @ 02/27/2009 at 2:49 pm

Its scary everytime Obama talks the stocks are lower than ever and the time the country is in recession Michelle is all about Miss Jackie O fashion and sending her kids to a very rich exclusive school.
Obama is abusing Air Force One even for places that he can just call and now he wants to change Marine One.

The Pelosi Democrats when in Rome were all on a shopping spree too amidst the Vatican preaching against abortion.
Northern Trust bank in Chicago fired 500 employees but they are busy partying with Hollywood in Calif. giving away Tiffany bags and munching on all their angus steaks.

I cant wait for Obama to be voted out.

Wow, she looks awesome! And more importantly, she is a smart and passionate woman who will help the Obama administration accomplish some good in the next years. Goooooooo Michelle!!

DION – ahahahhahaha, thanks for the good laugh. God’s wrath is bearing down on us because we elected Obama? Hilarious. More like all the sh*t that the Bushies managed to get away is finally hitting the fan. They screwed us over, and the rest of the world as well. Let’s hope Obama can fix some of it. Nobody besides you right-wing idiots think that he’s the “Messiah”… we just think he’s a smart and capable man who care about improving the country (unlike the previous Prez).

She’s lovely. But she dresses inappropriately for her position.

She looks STUNNING in that black dress with pearls…and looks like she has a new make up person that will capture her natural softness.

Absolutely stunning!!!!

I LOVE her hair in the pics with the green dress!!! I hope she wears it like that more often.

elle est magnifique!

lakers fan in boston @ 02/27/2009 at 4:51 pm

personally i dont think she’s that beautiful
but i admire her as a person, she seems to be a sweet and caring person
and she also seems to be a perfect first lady =]

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 02/27/2009 at 4:53 pm

Take that haters! For all the haters who don’t care for Madame First Lady’s taste for sleeveless attire, newsflash, whether you like are not, she can wear what aever she likes…and she looks doing just that! The nerve of some people. This woman has dressed herself for nearly 46 years (I believe she is 45), what makes people think they have the right to tell Madame First Lady or Mr. President how to dress. Mind blowing if you ask me. African Americans indeed come in different shades, at any given season, our complexions change buffoon! Even if she was darken, doesn’t make her any less beautiful so shut your face! A man…why does she have to look like a man because she has strong features..so typical, find something that one fears and zero on it. Thanks okay Madame First Lady, keep being your beautiful, strong self and you’ll continue to prosper.

a lady does not were sleeveless attire. did she not take a finishing class. I would think that they would make her take a finishing class to teach her how to have class and be a proper lady. Proper classy ladies do not wear sleeveless attire especially in public. Shows too much skin. I don’t want to see all that skin. So please cover up. Be a proper 1st lady with class.

OH MY! 1st ladies should not show boobs! How ugly. Have some class and be a proper 1st lady. What is she trying to prove or show.

Very elegant and beautiful! Not so sure about the green dress though. The green color is so intense that’s the first thing you see, drowns out her lovely coloring, although the cut is very nice and shows her figure in a very flattering way.

very classy and elegant as always. She’s wearing Michael Kors Spring 2009 dress. This photo is better than that awful Vogue cover.

About the sleeveless look, 1st lady Jackio was also known to wear it on official events.

that’s all these two do is party it up, Obama screams cries, cries , depression, must spend trillions of dollars from over worked Americans and then tax them more to subtsidize the lifestyles of lazy and scammers, and then every time you see the Obama’s there in a party flock living it up…… ah no disconnect there.

Ha ha ….she actually doesn’t look like the Creature from the Black Lagoon here. Nice photoshopping!!!

love her, she might be the smartest and one of the most gorgeous first ladies

A. Darton @ 02/27/2009 at 5:42 pm

The White House Portrait of the First Lady is beautiful. Yes I said BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so proud of my First Lady. Hot dam, I’m starting to work on my arms right now! Wish me luck!! If I had arms like that I would wear sleeveless dresses also, and to heck what anyone had to say. Do you hear me????

___________________________________________________-
excuse me?? what century are you living in? clearly not the 21st. this is not the dark ages. first of all ladies do wear sleeveless attire. princess diana, who was every inch the lady, wore sleevess dresses. just look at the photographs. pehaps that not going back far enough for someone with such provincial thinking. jackie kennedy wore sleeveless dresses; as a matter of fact there is a famous picture of her in one. is jackie kennedy far enough back in time for you; or should we go further??

long may michelle obama continue to upset your apple-cart. i hope she continues to wear all kinds of sleeveless dresses etc and plunging necklines just for you! as for ladies not wearing sleeveless, i think of myself as a lady and i wear sleeveless as well. if that personally offends you; ah well.

Michelle looks GORGEOUS!

She has lost some weight and has gotten really fit. I love this picture!

HOTTEST First Lady ever!

She does not dress inappropriately…. She looks classy and what she is, young! She looks gorgeous, great arms and im luving both the black and green dresses! Fierce!

She’s so buff and ripped!

She looks great!!

There will always be critics, why waste my breathe.

Faaaaan-tastic.

I’m not always a fan of what she wears, but she def gets it right more times than not. You go first lady!

Well, Obama talked about McCain running for Bush’s third term. What is this? Frankenstein’s fourth term? This is a disaster. Washington doesn’t have a clue.
I think Obamas is too busy going to the gym, working out, and playing basketball and eating croissants made by the chef that he took to the White House from Chicago to really know what he is doing.
What kind of a President goes to work at 9 AM?
I’m at my desk by 6:30 AM every morning.
I think we all got taken here kiddies, and taken big time.
We got smoked and mirrored but good!

Give me a break with she looks sooooo stunning, at most she is average even masculine looking,…….. or are you people over compensating …. what’s the saying ‘ thou protest too much’..

ASIA, SHUT UP YOU DUMB POS.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKNIG ABOUT? OBAMA WORKS ALL DAY.

I’M SO SICK OF THESE STUPID RIGHT-WING ANTI-HOLLYWOOD REPUBLICANS WHO….YES, POST ON HOLLYWOOD WEBSITES.

GO BACK TO YOUR FARMS OR MEGA-CHURCH AND LEAVE US ALONE.

So, she likes to go sleevless because she has nice arms. Ok. Thank God it’s not her boobs she’s proud of. Girl is showy!!

she looks like a transvestite, she probably beats Obama a## if he gets out of line.

The pic was Obama meeting Tom and Katie Holmes 5 years ago.

Some mention Jackie O as pretty….I don’t see it.

Gorgeous! I was so impressed with her speech at the Democratic convention, that I think she ought to pursue the presidency once her beautiful daughters are grown. She inspires me.

pink roses @ 02/27/2009 at 11:16 pm

First Lady Michelle is absolutely stunning!

She is a beautiful woman and very down to earth, however she needs to wear a slight push up bra. I am by no means saying the first lady should not be just that, but a slight elevation in that area would do her figure the world of good.

First picture of her that doesn’t look like James Brown. Hah!

filmmaker @ 02/28/2009 at 3:02 am

I am happy that Mrs. Obama is our new First Lady, and I want to be supportive of her, but I feel that she often gets [it] wrong when it comes to the outfits she wears to “official” Administration and White House events. Yes, she has beautiful arms, and they are her best physical feature; however, there are times when going sleeveless is an inappropriate choice: When your husband, the President, is addressing Congress, and for your official White House photo. The dark plum outfit looked unfinished without a chic, complementary color jacket. The black dress appeared too casual, even with the appropriate pearls. Although, I did like her hair style and the green dress she wore when the President and she honored Stevie Wonder at the White House.

Regarding her pose in her official photo, I think the position of her left hand on the table is a bit harsh, and her right arm resting on her right hip, with open fingers, does not look polished. (One of my professions is freelance photographer, and I always critique photographs for composition, lighting, etc.) My comments are not intended to be negative towards Mrs. Obama, but are simply my observations of her public image, which leaves her open to scrutiny, good or bad.

In closing, I have also observed that when she speaks she uses an excessive amount of “um.” Because she is a highly educated professional, who is not new to public speaking, I am surprised at her inability to control that aspect of her orator skills. Omitting “you know,” “ah,” “um” from our speech is very challenging, and I, too, am a “creature of habit” in that regard. Because I lecture to college students, and sometimes speak in public, I try to minimize my excessive use of at-a-loss-for-words slang. Again, I am not being critical of Mrs. Obama, it’s simply my observation of her public image.

I do wish our President and First Lady all the best, and hope they will remain in the White House for 8 years!

AHHHHHHHHHHMAZING what make-up artist and a little $ can do to improve your looks. Take a look at Michelle before….

UptownRazorback @ 02/28/2009 at 3:26 am

Breathtaking. Stunning. Flawless.

Kevin Flanagan @ 02/28/2009 at 10:31 am

She and her husband are disgusting. She’s nothing but a vicious, affirmative action elephant assed shrew who majored in hate whitey studies and minored in food stamps. In her “thesis” at Princeton she used the work “separationism” over and over again. Sorry Michelle, “separationism” isn’t even a word, sister. (One wonders how many talented Asian and white students were kept out of Princeton to allow this witch a free education. Naturally in her thesis she bitched and moaned about how mistreated the white tax payers paying for her education treated her but she still couldn’t wait to get her ignorant ass in to Harvard under more affirmative action! This reminds me of the fairy tale “The Emperor’s New Clothes”. Michelle Obama is a miserable harpy who at best looks like Aunt Esther on “Sanford and Son”, at worst like an ugly drag queen Even the people praising her know deep down she’s an ugly, miserable, nasty *****. She’s vile and repulsive.

moraa Gekonge @ 02/28/2009 at 10:37 am

Oh Michelle is just delightful. She gives hope to stupid, ugly women everywhere!

Jacqueline rosette @ 02/28/2009 at 11:08 am

Barack Hussein Obama is a hero for simple minded people.

I used to be a big fan of Oprah. She’s seemed like a down to earth person who was interested in helping people. Now I know with her adoring worship of Obama I know she a ****** that puts her race before everything else.

I still have nightmares after seeing her endorse Obama in Iowa. Most of the time that fat phony tries to talk in a faux English accent like Madonna but that day it was all “girlfriend…”. The sight of those nasty pedulous udders and gigantic ass shaking and quivering ass she screamed in orgasmic frenzy for Obama was damn frightening. She was like a voodoo mama on acid…

Stephen zebney @ 02/28/2009 at 11:15 am

I can’t stand either Obama or that ugly, nasty, primate Michelle (if you weren’t proud of America until now go live in Cuba with Castro, SISTER!!!)

Obama is an effete neo-Marxist. He’s so arrogant he enjoys the smell of his own flatulence. I can just picture him getting ready to cut the cheese and taking his hand and putting it up against his touchhole in order to catch his own scent. After that he lifts it up to he upturned nostrils to savor his own smell. Michelle probably does it too. They’re both ridiculous!

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 02/28/2009 at 11:58 am

What imbeciles! I supposed we should have elected the crack ICE Bi*TCH, or Ol’Crusty…would you be happier Jacqueline, Stephen, KKA , Tommy, you stupid idoits, envying, pieces of sh*t! I feel sorry for your offspring’s—LOW LIFES. I know you look in the mirror and say “why, why God, why am I no better than the ground I walk on, nobody loves me, everybody hates me I going to go stuff my face some more…what’s the point, I’m useless.” Admit it, the first step to recovery is admitting it, but warning, you can’t cure ugly, inside or out!

cONSERVATIVE @ 02/28/2009 at 7:25 pm

I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME OF YOU PEOPLE CAN JUST SIT HERE AND TALK HARSHLY ABOUT FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA AND PRESIDENT OBAMA JUST BECAUSE OF A PHOTO THAT SHE HAS TAKEN “WHICH IS STUNNING MAY I ADD”. THEY ARE A GREAT FAMILY AND THEY ARE WORKING HARD TO REPAIR THE CRITICAL MISTAKES THAT OUR FORMER PRESIDENT BUSH MADE. WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO POINT THE FINGER AT ANYONE FOR TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE OF THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE A LOT OF THE ONES TALKING BAD ABOUT THEM WOULD NOT EVEN STEP UP TO THE PLATE IF THEY WERE IN THEIR POSITION. THEY REPESENT OUR NATION AND THEY DO IT WELL SO JUST BE HAPPY AND WILL THE HELP FROM GOD, PRESIDENT OBAMA WILL MAKE A CHANGE.

yak yak yak @ 02/28/2009 at 9:13 pm

I hate her jaw or something… she looks wierd…she is not a pretty woman like everyone is always yah yahing about, quite homely if you ask me

TeamLara Croft, STFU!!!!!

Raquel welch @ 02/28/2009 at 10:24 pm

Doesn’t anyone remember Zira from the Planet of the Apes movies. Well guess what? She’s living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Julie hoffman @ 02/28/2009 at 11:48 pm

Dear “Pretty Girls Wear Pearls”,
I guess ugly girls wear pearls too as the photo of Michelle Obama above proves in vivid color.

Her jaw/mouth looks like a piranha.

She is perfect.
If Ill ever need a role model, shes the one!

mad as hell @ 03/01/2009 at 6:46 pm

team lara croft need a ****** chill pill no one needs to know about ur brothers wife and her complexion u talk about her like u got connections.I bet u Mrs.Obama dont know the first letter of ur name and she probably dont give a **** about u. And who are u to be talkin ****? heads up: U AINT IMPORTANT

She looks wonderful. Michelle is a truly great role model for girls.

Marilyn Homan @ 03/01/2009 at 9:31 pm

Michelle Obama is so ugly and nasty her face would make a freight train take a dirt road.

she’s amazing!
what an inspiration.

love her.
stunning gorgeous.
that green only suits her.
the best 1st lady we have ever have.

Excellent post Team Lara Croft!! you caught that snide, double talk comment from sillyme. I couldn’t of typed your response better myself. As if sillyme gives a sh*t about african americans and their reaction to this photo. What a lame with her faux question.

I wasn’t going to post but I feel like I should the problem is people will say anything about this woman this fashion style.

If you go back look at some of our other first ladies this is taboo dressing.,

Her dresses are even short.

I am a older woman and I do not like this sleeveless style to me this first lady , wearing so many low cut dresses, and is casual looking all the time. Bit risque..

I admit that things are different and times have changed agree on that but Hilary had alot more style and even Nancy Pelosi when dressing. Even Tipper Gore..

I can’t help it I think she is a bad dresser, to causual, I am not saying wear, everyday evening gowns. No i am not trying to be mean, I did like her inguaration suit.

But from what I seen of this woman she is breaking fashion rules with these dresses, and that should not be!

Where is her jackets a simple jacket over dress would look smashing? It is winter to not summer.

And I agree with the suck up answer. Has everyone became a yes person now days? I don’t hate Mrs Obama but i don’t think she dresses , very fantastic and all this other stuff either.

I seen better first ladies dress and she needs help!. I just have to say how I feel.

I did say Mrs Clinton dresses good and as well, as Nancy Pelosi

I am also disappointed she could not have begun to wore more cultral stuff such as scarves, hats and she could really dress, if she wanted , to ..

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/02/2009 at 11:22 am

Dear “Julie hoffman” perhaps you are confusing your reflection with Madame First Lady!

She’s anything but beautiful – out of proportion, hips too wide, arms too long, broad shoulders and a face that looks like it was wacked across the forehead with a 2×4.

She is one stylist first woman, and very beautiful firt lady.

all you republicans stop being so god forsaken bitter. John Mccain didn’t win. and Honestly, who is the more humble first lady? I kid you not Cindy Mccain is a barbie and Michelle is a real woman.

& Obama has been in office like a month now? what you excpect all the economy issues to be fixed overnight. Maybe if your god damn family hadn’t voted for bush 2 times, our country wouldn’t be in the sh!thole it is in now.

45 whatever @ 02/27/2009 at 2:01 pm

OK people, some of you are going way overboard with the compliments of how stunning she is. First of all, I think she is a very well educated and intelligent woman, but as far as her look goes, I think she’s an OK looking lady, she has a very manly figure and a not so pretty face. she knows how to dress but GORGEOUS??? come on people!!! Just because she’s the first lady, you don’t have to go and suck up to her!!!

Just an opinion.
——-
I can understand the fans of Obama wanting to compliment his wife. The make-up experts and designers have worked on her, but the fans can only come up with her…….arms. :smile:

Team Lara Croft, threatening fellow posters is ugly! dion said nothing bad. We are all entitled to our opinions.

37 Team Lara Croft @ 02/27/2009 at 1:33 pm @ @ 02/27/2009 at 1:29 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Getting in Princeton and performing there with honors. Going to Harvard Law School and being a powerhouse career woman who will go down in history for 100’s of years to come entitles you to not have to be “hawt”. Her brilliance is all she needs. Sexist you are. And btw, she looks fabulous! You only wish you could accomplish half of what she has.
——-
I’m sure her thesis is brilliant too. Where can we read that? Do you have a link?

122 Lizzie @ 03/03/2009 at 1:00 am

I kid you not Cindy Mccain is a barbie and Michelle is a real woman.
——-
Why do you say that? Cindy McCain is not a real woman? Care to explain?

Don't be afraid of the dark! @ 03/03/2009 at 9:24 am

She looks like you wish you could!!!
Come on…she looks Grrrreat!!!!

Love the pearls. :)

It looks like she has so much fashion statements to make. As a tax payer, I hope I am not paying for her outfits.

First Lady Obama is absolutely gorgeous in whatever she wears.
You black and white women are just jealous that you couldn’t look that great if you worked out for 90 hours more less 90 minutes.

And as far as the sleeveless thing, that’s a white women’s policy on the job because who would want to see their ugly white arms anyway thats why they say it’s inappropriate. She has beautiful brown strong tone arms why wouldn’t she want to show them to the world, she worked for them just like everything else in your life and career. Ya’ll just jealous. GET OVER IT, BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO SEE MORE. Oh, by the way there has never been a beautiful first lady ever in history, because they were all white and skinny, with no style or flair and wore clothes that someone else chose for them because they had no flair or style. It ‘s about time the world take a look at a real beautiful black women with real lips, hips, hair and breast. AGAIN, GET OVER IT.

122 Lizzie @ 03/03/2009 at 1:00 am

I kid you not Cindy Mccain is a barbie and Michelle is a real woman.
I’m with Orchid, pray explain Cindy McCain’s not being a real woman.

To BLACK 365 #129

Come on, most of black women don’t even look like Michelle Obama. She has WHOLE STYLING CREW working for her.

37 Team Lara Croft @ 02/27/2009 at 1:33 pm @ @ 02/27/2009 at 1:29 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any girl born in this country, by parents born in this country, who wants an academic success, should be able to this here in America. There are Pell Grant, financial aids, scholarships from private and public organizations and even for girl, minority, etc, and a colossal amount of tax money/credits earmarked for education and higher learning in this country. There are thousands and thousands of girls born in other countries who got into these private universities too and performed brilliantly too. They did not have the luck of becoming first lady of this country so you haven’t heard about them, that’s all. And it isn’t hard to learn law and practice law brilliantly if you like it.
Her brilliance is all she needs.

The same can be said about millions of women who earn 200K or more all over the world. There are also a great number of powerhouse female lawyers in this country, of all races. There are female scientists/programmers/mathematicians/medical doctors whose brains I deem more brilliant.
You only wish you could accomplish half of what she has.
I think it is YOU who wish this.

black365,

This statement, if the skin color is flipped, will be cause for racist cry, I’m sure. You do your cause no favor with this bias.

It ’s about time the world take a look at a real beautiful black women with real lips, hips, hair and breast.
I thought the world has seen many beautiful black women–Winnie Mandela, Josephine Baker, Tina Turner, Caroll Dihan (sp??), Beyonce, Halle Berry, Alicia Keys, Ella Fitzgerald, on and on, too many to list. Even Oprah has thought herself beautiful thus put her face, breast, hips and hairs on magazine every month. Have you been in a cave hitherto?

99 Kevin Flanagan @ 02/28/2009 at 10:31 am

——-
Where can I read it?

97 KKA @ 02/28/2009 at 3:22 am

——-
That’s why really good make-up artists are so expensive, and worth what they charge.

101 Jacqueline rosette @ 02/28/2009 at 11:08 am

Barack Hussein Obama is a hero for simple minded people.

I still have nightmares after seeing her endorse Obama in Iowa. Most of the time that fat phony tries to talk in a faux English accent like Madonna but that day it was all “girlfriend…”. The sight of those nasty pendulous udders and gigantic ass shaking and quivering as she screamed in orgasmic frenzy for Obama was damn frightening. She was like a voodoo mama on acid…
——-
I missed seeing that. I can imagine it. :lol:

She looks so great in this picture! I love that we have a fashionable, classy first lady! It’s about time! :)

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER @ 03/04/2009 at 1:15 am

I love Michelle…she looks great!

to ORCHID #134,
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I totally agree with you with the affirmative action issue.

The First Lady is stunning and classy… If I had arms like that, I’d show them off too! Good work, Michelle!

Awesome! She is beautiful and classy!

ina,

Thank you for the link. voe

The photograh is decent … I still dislike ger style of lack there of … Her body is not very flattering in anything …

Sovereign @ 03/15/2009 at 7:20 pm

I think that Mrs. Obama should stick to wearing clothes that fit her age. And for all of you out there that try and compare her to Jackie Kennedy Onasis, please give it a rest !! The ladies are nothing alike. Jackie had more style and class that Mrs. Obama never will !!!!

Jackie was raised with dignity and class and Mrs. Obama will never measure up to her at all. These are two different ladies and Jackie always wore tasteful clothes and Mrs. Obama is trying to act like something that she isn’t . JUST GIVE IT A REST and WEAR CLOTHES THAT FIT YOUR AGE , A 45 year woman.

To be President of First Lady man/woman don’t have to be handsome and beautiful. Just need real good artists to change the look from ugly to beautiful and pose for pic. Michelle is big and tall woman, she will be fine and better than Oprah, though both women are ugly. Oprah is ugly but she has a better heart than Michelle who is ugly in/out.
Keep bragging too much won’t change anything, Michelle is still ugly for real.

like ive said before…..she looks like a monkey

Beautiful,chic, intelligent and proud to have her as our First Lady. After 8yrs it is a pleasure to see our President and his Wife in the White House. The whole World is excited with the youth that represents our Country.

The First Lady has her own unique style – elegant, stunning and simply pleasing to the eye.

That’s one ugly woman!!!! She looks like a dude that is undergoing gender reassignment surgery. She looks like she should be a female wrestler…not a companion of the IDIOT in office!

I want to post quick hello and want to say appriciate for this good article. PzLFb2BbS2hxw7

Have been trying to find this and found even more than predicted here. Many thanks.

This really is my 2nd browse on your blog. Cheers for not turning me down.

You seem to be a perfectionist. Awesome blog and fantastic writing skills.

I think you must include a video to your post so that you can make it more fascinating. Nonetheless I loved the way you write

Hey, thanks for the great post. Honestly, about four months ago I started using the internet and there is so much junk out there. I appreciate that you put excellent content out that is clear and well-written. Good luck and thank you for the great article.

Wow! Is this blog post great or what, thanks a lot for it.