Brad Pitt Is Swift Through Security

Brad Pitt Is Swift Through Security

Brad Pitt is seen being escorted by a security guard at the Los Angeles International Airport to catch a flight out of town on Saturday (February 28).

The 45-year-old actor was recently in and out of New York to see the Broadway musical The Little Mermaid with Angie and the children.

Brad reportedly received a 10lb solid dark chocolate figurine in the shape of his face as a consolation for losing out on an Oscar. Deodorant brand AXE sent the statue and said, “We still feel your performance deserves a statue, one that’s a bit sweeter.”

brad pitt lax security 01
brad pitt lax security 02
brad pitt lax security 03
brad pitt lax security 04
brad pitt lax security 05
brad pitt lax security 06

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 729 » Show All
Andrómeda @ 03/01/2009 at 1:11 pm

He´s going back to his family. Sweet.
Thanks JJ.

ooooh nooo @ 03/01/2009 at 1:15 pm

Can Brad even compete with a pitbull???

I wish he were aging gracefully like George Clooney. It looks like his soccer team of kids is taking a toll on him.

It does not hurt to use the dictionary to check your spelling,I hope this will help somebody!

After a bit of freedom, poor Brad now goes back to he prison run by the completely batshit crazy Angelina.

Believe me, people. It’s not going to last much longer.

gone one nite @ 03/01/2009 at 1:29 pm

Brad had Plan B business. He was away from his family for ONE nite, left NYC on Friday afternoon, back Saturday.

Quick business trip.

What a good man he is just like my own happens to be!

I like this article because he’s so open about how much he loves her and his kids:

**********************

Brad Pitt Defends Angelina Jolie
Rolling Stone, December 10, 2008

Buzz up!In the new issue of Rolling Stone (out Friday), Brad Pitt comes to Angelina Jolie’s defense over a recent New York Times article that says she is a master at controlling the press.

“It sounded to me like the story made Angie out to be manipulative in some way,” he says. “She is savvy.”

He continues, “I get defensive. [They're] talking about not only the woman I love, but one of the people on this planet who I have the greatest respect for. I think she’s as honorable as anyone I’ve ever met.”

He adds that Jolie got him into flying.

“She’s definitely more experienced,” he says. “Yeah, she’s badass.”

As for his favorite Jolie film?

Their 2005 action flick Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Why?

“Because you know … six kids,” he says. “Because I fell in love.”

Meanwhile, he says his new fantasy drama The Curious Case of Benjamin Button got him thinking about his own mortality.

“Angie and I do not fight anymore,” he says. “What occurred to me on this film, and also with the passing of her mother [actress Marcheline Bertrand in 2007], is that there’s going to come a time when I’m not going to get to be with this person anymore. I’m not going to get to be with my children anymore. Or friends, people I love and respect. And so, if we have a flare-up, it evaporates now.”

Adds Pitt, 44, “I don’t want to waste time being angry at someone I love.”

s @ 03/01/2009 at 1:19 pm

Hate to ruin your dream but I saw Clooney up close( he was filming in my area very recently) and he is not all that. He is aging and looks much older than 47, had on lots and lots of makeup when I saw him. And no he was not working at the time. Those much younger Vegas cocktail waitresses/exotic dancers he likes to pick up can be rough on a man.

Brad looks much younger than Clooney and they are only 2 years apart in age. His 6 small ones keep him active in a postive way.

joliepittsupporter @ 03/01/2009 at 1:40 pm

ebmo @ 03/01/2009 at 12:52 pm
haha it’s true though. when she was supposedly with vince vaughn, my first thought was, “oh my, i didn’t know he was g a y.” when she was supposedly with paul schulfer, naturally i assumed he was g a y too until he hooked up with cameron diaz. and john mayer? i still think he’s g a y until proven otherwise. i never really paid much attention to brad and jen when they were a couple, i would’ve bet everything i’ve got at that time that it was marriage of convenience for pr reasons or a cover up (i assumed they were both g a y).

solid @ 03/01/2009 at 1:04 pm

umm @ 03/01/2009 at 12:43 pm

I am glad he is selling malibu house. That house is too small for their expanding family even though it is a beautiful house. Angie’s Vanity Fair photos were taken in that house.
_________________________________________
He lived in this house with baby jane?
++++++
No. He bought the house after he and Angie got together.

s @ 03/01/2009 at 1:19 pm
========
Go check your eyes.

realA L I S S A @ 03/01/2009 at 1:26 pm
=======
keep living in your delusion. you idiot. lmao.

Brad arriving in NYC last night

catherine @ 03/01/2009 at 1:55 pm

Brad is too hot for words.

Brad is looking mighty fine at 45. Thanks to Angie & their 6 broods. It makes him much younger looking, he is happy & content in his life. He can’t ask for anything more better than to have a family that loves & support him. Brad must have worked on a very important thing because he only stayed in L. A. a day. He misses his family.God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

Why is it that everytime I visit x17 my computer locks up?

MF, sorry to hear about your dad’s. Are you flying home? My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Take care. God bless.

Waving to senior ( I hope your computer is already up & running), Neleh, thanks for all the updates, you are awesome friend,hello vicki, how’s everything in Texas?,anoble, nice to hear from you again, when are you graduating?,hello to guli,passing through,anustin,Bailey,Alex,andromeda,gena,Jill,teri,val,chopin,the real tita,african girl,tondo girl,bdj,Felinelilly how’s school?,soopx,estelle & all the good ladies on board. We will see new pictures of daddy Brad very soon. Right now, he is enjoying his family in NY.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

Brad is so gorgeous, love it when he is not working, he has an extra swag in his swagger

I understand the change Brad Pitt’s engaged.
Hey, any ambitious actors don’t want to be seen as just another pretty boy.
I think Brad wants to be a serious actor and his efforts have be recognized.
Folks, face it.
Brad is not just a hunk with a pretty face.
He’s a serious actor.

HERE WE GO LU-BEE LOU @ 03/01/2009 at 2:12 pm

so x17 has new pics of brad arriving in NYC last night, so brad didn’t go to germany from L.A? oooooooh noooooooooooooo!!!!! trolls have NO STRAWS LEFT!!!!!! u just got owned baby!

The nuts are usually the first to arrive when they smell something in the water. But when the truth is revealed.. They run away like RATS on on sinking ship. There is and will only be ONE BRAD PITT.

He has found the life he has always wanted. I don’t see him leaving it. This man is happy. Angie is happy. It is time to move on. Calling Brad names and trashing Angie will not separate them. They are a team and unlike many Hollywood couples.. they are doing what they need to in order to keep their family together.. Supporting each other every step of the way. I admire that more then anything. Even hater if they are honest can see that truth. But we all know they just want to hate for hate sake. I love how Brad/Angie prove them wrong at every turn. The truth shines through all the time..

Brad is back in NY. Angie will be busy shooting so daddy Brad has to do his duty watching his children. I like how the Jolie-Pitt family functions, they each plan everything ahead, Brad once said that Angie is very organized & was amazed how she can do it. It is always nice to have somebody around you like Angie, you will learn a lot from her. I’m sure Brad did. God bless them.

Glad he is back with his family safely. There is a big snow storm headed to NY tonight. I am sure Brad wanted to make sure he got back to his family. Love the Jolie Pitts. People just don’t wnan to believe their eyes and ears. They are a family and that bond is strong.
They are always putting their family first.

# 52 Cayenna @ 03/01/2009 at 12:32 pm
Why are you loonies so certain that he is going to New York? He could be heading to Germany to visit Jen, for all you know. BWA-HA-HAAAAAAAA!
*****************************************************************************************

BWA-HA-HAAAAAAAA back in your face, honey. Hate to disappoint you but he’s back in NYC with Angie and the kids. Now go find an ocean to scream at.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 729 » Show All