Brad Pitt Is Swift Through Security

Brad Pitt Is Swift Through Security

Brad Pitt is seen being escorted by a security guard at the Los Angeles International Airport to catch a flight out of town on Saturday (February 28).

The 45-year-old actor was recently in and out of New York to see the Broadway musical The Little Mermaid with Angie and the children.

Brad reportedly received a 10lb solid dark chocolate figurine in the shape of his face as a consolation for losing out on an Oscar. Deodorant brand AXE sent the statue and said, “We still feel your performance deserves a statue, one that’s a bit sweeter.”

Just Jared on Facebook

• Singer Ryan Beatty reveals he is gay - Just Jared Jr
  • Bachelorette's Chad Johnson reveals shocking truths - Radar
  • Chloe Moretz fires back at Twitter trolls - Huffington Post
  • Watch video of Bradley Cooper dancing at Glastonbury - Lainey Gossip
  • Hollywood power spouses speak out - The Hollywood Reporter
  • bdj

Too true. The Ashy Troll does not like to read anything positive about Brad and the success of BB. It is always really to whine and smear Papa Pitt. Now that smirky stink eye of Baby Jane was a sight to behold.
    ——-
    QQQQ @ 03/01/2009 at 4:17 pm
    Please hen, get a grip… David Fincher got up waayyyy after Brad did. Its always some sh&t with u asswipes

• Hello

gah, stop blaming Angelina for everything. Angelina is not freaking GOD.

• well now

passing Through @ 03/01/2009 at 4:21 pm

LOL

• bdj

They don’t make gossip queens like the use to. Now you got lamey, Ted C and bloggers.

As for today’s crop of stars and the seemingly endless stories about them, Barrett said she’s mostly unimpressed.

”Whether it’s Brad Pitt or Angelina [Jolie] or Jennifer Aniston or whoever, what you usually get is something about their new movie that’s just coming out or a product they’ve endorsed or something like that. As for the big tabloids — who they would never speak to — it’s mostly big headlines with great shock value but not much to the stories underneath.

”Very rarely do you see a celebrity interview today that goes into depth about the person’s real life, what they’re really like and what they do when they are not working. That’s what people want to know, and they get so little of it. … Funny, given there’s so many outlets today for this stuff.”

One thing Barrett doesn’t mind reading about stars is their charity work — ”If it’s something they are really into, like Brad Pitt and New Orleans relief,” she said.

• Hello

Btw, stop talking about Ashley too. :lol: Ashley has not been trolling this board, stpid ass! ashley was put on moderation a long ass time ago and I never came back until today cause I’m at my grannies house and i’m bored.

• Chibiusa

thanks bdj @ 03/01/2009 at 3:46 pm

“It is a culture in love with cinema. With Brad Pitt. Angelina Jolie. And anything Steven Spielberg,” Penn wrote about the Iranians after his visit during which he even attended Friday prayer services in Tehran.

Wow,the Iranians have good taste!Angelina and Brad are international Megastars for sure!

Congrats to BB.

• bdj

Hmm well you are back now and whine in full effect.

• http://neleh Neleh

Neleh 3rd
    You know who you are,Yes My darlings will mail in a bit. Im okey.
    I knew Id get the Mod. Even without roll call Im Modded,lol..
    Thanku bdj, NIBJA. Um bdj I love the movie WH2BJ.
    I tend 2 think shed be more of the Disney character Yzma with her duh Kron.
    __
    in French

• Hello

Brad @ oscars or whatever your name is. You know how it is. If Angie stayed seated the blogs/and every site would be blowing up with that shit. But this is brad we’re talking about. Nobody cares about him the way they do Angie Jolie. Angie Jolie’s every move is watched and picked apart.

• bdj

tamara @ 03/01/2009 at 4:21 pm
    Thank you ms. Tamara, they are winners. However, when they did not call Papa Pitt name, Baby Jane gave an alarming smirk. Happy now.

• well now

TCCBB over $$300 million. Many many $$ made.

Where are those who predicted that TCCBB will not make any money? Come out why hide? You were so bold before. HeHe

Bravo Bradley and cast and crew for your success!!

• passing Through

# 116 bdj @ 03/01/2009 at 3:42 pm
    BB crosses 300 worldwide.
    TOTAL LIFETIME GROSSES
    Domestic: $125,386,000 45.0%
    ***+ Foreign: 176.2 Per Variety
    = Worldwide: 301
    ++++++++++++++
    Thanks, BDJ. I said last week that it should finish the weekend somewhere around $303MIL, so I wasn’t to ofar off. It should probably finish it’s foreign run at or just short of $200MIL for a total of $325MIL. That’s not bad considering a lot of so-called experts didn’t think it would even make $200MIL. They under-estimated Brad’s foreign BO appeal yet again. They did the same thing when Troy came out. You’d think after watching Babel & BAR both rack up $100MIL overseas that they’d learn not to bet against Brad. (Are you listening trolls?)

• KEARNIE

PT – actually, there is a security violation with Adobe Flash Player that cause internet to stop working.Maybe this is what teri is refering to…

• http://freeipod4you.tk/ FREEiPOD4U

Go Daddy Pitt!

• Jill

# 153 Hello @ 03/01/2009 at 4:27 pm
    I never came back until today cause I’m at my grannies house and i’m bored.
    *****************************************************************************************

So go read a good book and stop boring the rest of us.

• Not impressed by JA

Brad and Angie are at the top of their game and the only pair in Hollywood who are able to deliver a movie with a difficult theme that is usually unpleasant for the masses and yet still makes money in that genre garnering 3+ times what their counterparts are doing in those type of movies.
    TCCOBB is a block buster. Few movies of that genre with such a theme where aging and death are so present can do that. Comparatively ‘Four Christmas” did 162,000,000 worlwide. And that is the tuypical movie people like to watch.
    And the best part, is that they are gorgeous and could easily chose the easy path, big production , entertaining movies, focusing on their good looks. Imagine a second Mr & Mrs Smith or another action flick featuring both of them. You can bet that it will reached at least half billion worldwide.
    They are the power couple. They can bring it whenever they want, in whatever they want ! That’s the power of the JP !

• KEARNIE

PT – I wonder what Steve Mason will say if you sent him the CCOBB box office.

He needs a snark and I am pretty sure he is on the lookout for Sofia’s name on his site…reminding him how so not a box office expert he is…LOL.

• http://neleh Neleh

Yzma & Kron

I finally got my JJB account password. My memory a bit..

• Brad at oscars – doubt

i got now. Yes, you conviced me there is a difference between Kate and Angie history about the Oscars: leading actress and support actress. hahahahha. I am done with this thread.

• http://neleh Neleh

I absolutely Love this movie
    _
    Whatever Happen 2 Baby Jane Part1:
    Bette Davis & Joan Crawford
    _
    Thanku guli , Anoble & every1 4 the videos, articles& commentary.
    Hey Estelle Chopin,LLM,andAmne2that every1. Will I be in Mod again cant see my posts..Bbl.
    Feline Hi.

• bdj

Thanks for the pix. Whoa, there was serious screaming at the Ocean when papa Pitt did a quick turnaround on his trip. Obviously, it was something that required his immediate attention to take him away from the lovely Jolie and his six adorable children. All these insiders and fake Angie fans (Rags trolls) will have to revamp their tab covers. I suggest, “Peeboy refuse to go on the Dog Movie tour with Jen”. “Poor Jen devastated and drunk dialing Peeboy”

• cook

…welcome back ashley banks…hahahahahahahahahahahah

• jessica

Kate Winslet = fat cow

• Frenchy

Hi all. I hope I don’t go into moderation again.

I tried to post something from Liz’s new site. She was there at the Oscars (or so she says) and she said

But here we are, already forgetting who won — and learning that the biggest hubbub in the Kodak Theater press room was when the camera cut to Angelina Jolie while Jennifer Aniston and Jack Black were onstage. “I never heard such a gasp, in all my years!” said one grizzled media veteran. And that’s celebrity culture 2009 — accept it, folks. But we’ll all be back next year, and don’t pretend otherwise.

• bdj

Changeling

TOTAL LIFETIME GROSSES
    Domestic: $35,739,802 34.9%
    + Foreign: $66,700,000 65.1%
    = Worldwide: $102,439,802

• cook

…”you fool!…didn’t I raise you right?…you don’t steal a man’s horse before you kill him first”…hahah
    bonanza

• omg

$301 Million. omg Brad rocks.

• bdj

Hmmm I get it now. Thanks for the pixs. There was much screaming at the Ocean when Papa Pitt did a turn around visit. The Rags trolls will have to revamp their covers. How about ” Peeboy refuses to accompany Baby Jane on her Dog movie world tour and Baby Jane heartbroken” “Lonely Baby Jane resorting to drunk dialing”

• Frenchy

I tried to post this from Liz’s new site.

• Frenchy
  • Chibiusa

bdj @ 03/01/2009 at 4:50 pm

Changeling

TOTAL LIFETIME GROSSES
    Domestic: $35,739,802 34.9%
    + Foreign: $66,700,000 65.1%
    = Worldwide: $102,439,802
    —————————————————————————

Wow,congrats Clintelina!

• bdj

Director Clint Eastwood claims this to be a true portrayal of the level of corruption in the government in 1928. In Changeling, director Eastwood uses the film to jab at the LAPD and the entire government’s structure.

So what can you expect from the film?

Well be prepared for a maddening, heart wrenching experience as you go to watch Changeling. The tale of a mother losing her child, being caught up in a corrupt government’s plans can be infuriating to watch.

The movie is intense and mesmerizing. The story is told in a spellbinding fashion and Angelina Jolie’s acting is certainly top notch. The movie will surely not disappoint. It will take you from feeling the deepest primal love of a mother to the fury of injustice. The story involves a lot of fast paced action as we see the attempt to bring justice to order.

With all remake-of-a-remake Hollywood films lately, Changeling is truly a refreshing breath of fresh air. The story is original and unheard of before (and based on a true story), the acting is top notch and the movie is an amazing experience. Unlike other rehashed Hollywood films, this movie truly has that ‘special something’ that really makes a movie stand out.

It has that special attention to detail that shows you the movie was created with careful attention to detail, with artistic license, rather than just a film created for the purposes of earning money. Changeling is truly an amazing tale to follow that will have you holding your breath from start to finish. If you’re a movie fan, this is definitely a movie you don’t want to miss.

• passing Through

# 123 Observer2 @ 03/01/2009 at 3:50 pm
    passing Through @ 03/01/2009 at 3:03
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL. Why do people care how people label Aniston? Am I going to get a talking to because I call her by her last name?

I asked in the other thread, where’s your tab report. I’m waiting for the big laugh
    +++++++++++++++
    LOL. You know how it is around here…gotta have drama.
    Re: the tab report – go back to page 4 for your answer…I’m typing as fast as my little fingers can go…

• cook

…or maybe it was gunsmoke…um od-ing on the both of them…

• Not impressed by JA

bdj @ 03/01/2009 at 4:50 pm http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=changeling08.htm

Changeling

TOTAL LIFETIME GROSSES
    Domestic: $35,739,802 34.9%
    + Foreign: $66,700,000 65.1%
    = Worldwide: $102,439,802
    —————————————-
    Wow ! Bravo to Clint and Angie !

• Frenchy

BBL

more moderation

• bdj

Benjamin Button

TOTAL LIFETIME GROSSES
    Domestic: $125,386,000 41.6%
    + Foreign: $176,200,000 58.4%
    = Worldwide: $301,586,000

• http://yahoo KRissy219

Congrats to Benjamin Button can’t wait on his next movie.

• passing Through

# 129 Brad at oscars –

doubt @ 03/01/2009 at 3:58 pm

Seeing the youtube video, when kate winslet got the oscar, brad didnt want to get up. He, unlike everyone in the room, remained seated.! In the video, AJ had to call his attention…so he got up. I thought very unpleaseant from his part…
    ++++++++++++++
    Personally I thought that was hilarious. Clearly Brad was tired of all the unnecessary standing ovations that night. Everytime someone won an award there was a standing O. It was ridiculous. Plus…I think someone must have told Brad what Kate said about him and Angie. Clearly Brad was NOT impressed or amused.

• dianad1968

Slightly OT,

I was a little bored last night, (I had read all the Brad’s posts)so I decided to check out Pittwatch, and after reading some of the posts, was ready to pull my hair out. There are quite a few fans of X posting there, so the excuses for her presenting at the Oscars, and her performance were rampant. And one of them actually blamed Brad and Angie for the “triangle” still going on, because they talk about X in their interviews. I was like WTH are these people smoking? Needless to say, I will not be going back to that site. The moderator even confesses to being a fan of X, which is her right, but she should at least try to report the truth. I think the only sites who see this woman for who she really is, are the ones run by men. :lol:

• teri

I thought it was so sweet of Brad to make a trip to tell Teragi Henson in person that she was nominated for playing his adoptive mother in the movie. They all cheered when they heard the great news and made a mad dash to tell her.

• passing Through

# 132 bdj @ 03/01/2009 at 4:04 pm
    Hmm I saw that Video and most of the people were slow to get up. Now that stink eye Baby Jane(Poor Jen and her male escort) gave when papa pitt lost at the Oscars was just shameful
    +++++++++++++++
    Yeah…and you notice how that wasn’t all over every blog like Angie’s supposed “btich face” when Anne Hathaway won the CCA? How do you guys explain that? Did Huvane get to EVERY blogger or is it just Jared?

• passing Through

# 139 QQQQ @ 03/01/2009 at 4:17 pm
    ++++++++++++++++
    I think Brad even gave Fincher a little look over his shoulder like, “If Angie’s making me get up, then YOU have to get up, too!” LOL.

• teri

I love going to Pittwatch because Sherry does weed out the trolls and blocks them from causing trouble unlike here. If you want a drama free fan site it’s Pittwatch or SoulieJolie.

• beautiful

Bravo Brad and CCOBB.

• dianad1968

#185,

PT,

I thought the same thing, that the JPs probably heard about Kate’s remarks. I have a feeling she must have been told that her remarks and behaviour during her “campaign” was not exactly going over well. Probably that is why she made sure to reach out to Angie before going on stage.

• passing Through

# 171 bdj @ 03/01/2009 at 4:50 pm
    Changeling
    TOTAL LIFETIME GROSSES
    Domestic: $35,739,802 34.9%
    + Foreign: $66,700,000 65.1%
    = Worldwide: $102,439,802
    ++++++++++++++++
    Congrats to Angie & Clint. Yet another of Angie’s movies where the studio will realize it’s biggest profit of DVD sales & rentals.
    CCOBB over $300MIL…Changeling over $100MIL…the haters prolly all need colonics right about now…

• dianad1968

#189

teri,

I am glad you enjoy Pittwatch. Me, not so much. Different strokes for different folks.

• Chibiusa

@ dianad1968 @ 03/01/2009 at 5:01 pm

yeah, i ve noticed that,too.the baby jane fans even sign up at souliejolie.they are everywhere.its pathetic.

• passing Through

# 176 Frenchy @ 03/01/2009 at 4:56 pm
    Scroll down
    +++++++++++++++
    Scroll down to what? I’m not reading an entire Liz Smith column, so just tell it what it is we’re supposed to be looking at.