Jennifer Aniston Shows Off Some Leg

Jennifer Aniston Shows Off Some Leg

Jennifer Aniston shows off her legs for days while arriving at the Shoreditch House following the London premiere of Marley and Me on Monday night (March 2).

The 40-year-old recently had a new interview in the April issue of Elle UK and spoke about her marriage to Brad Pitt, saying, “No matter what I say, things will always be taken out of context and misinterpreted, will always be turned around to make it seem as though I won’t let something go, or that I just keep talking about it over and over.” She continued, “I don’t owe anybody anything. I don’t owe anybody my side of the story. There are no sides! There is no bad guy and there is no good guy. There are no villains and there is no heroine in this story. It’s just not the case.”

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston showing off some leg…

Just Jared on Facebook
jennifer aniston shows off leg 14

Credit: SplashNewsOnline; Photos: FlynetOnline, Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

• Brad Pitt's abuse investigation expanded to family - TMZ
  • Jessa Duggar compares her two baby bumps - US Weekly
  • Does Jimmy Fallon have a drinking problem? - Gossip Cop
  • Zayn Malik reveals how he feels about One Direction fan fiction - Just Jared Jr
  • Amber Portwood makes a plastic surgery reveal - Radar
  • Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban step out together - Lainey Gossip
  • Ice Cube will star in Disney's Oliver Twist musical - The Hollywood Reporter
  • shhhhhssshhhhh

hhhmmm, i saw that color before…….

• Jill

Is that the same dress she was wearing in the other thread? The black jacket ruins it.

• gigi

Ugh..I’m first. She should wrap the scarf around her face..

• anon

Wow she really has nothing to say does she?

• angel

she is a stupid bit#h
    her face is really unfortunate big chin big nose
    thank got saves from this brad got saved from this ugly beast

• Jill

anon @ 03/02/2009 at 11:36 pm
    Wow she really has nothing to say does she?

She’s got plenty to say as long as it’s about Brad and her divorce.
    She has nothing to say about anything else.
    Sh*t gets older than dirt.

• moo

Earth calling Jennifer Anniston! You are still talking about your past when you say that you aren’t going to talk about it anymore. ENOUGH! Really. It’s OVER!!! MOVE ON!

• p!nk

She just gets uglier each day! jared why are you posting so many threads of this loser? pfft!

• Hannah

Of course she was asked about it.

Only her answers were published, but not the complete interview.

There’s nothing Jen can or can’t do that you guys won’t talk about, but guess what, THANK YOU!

• Jill

Somebody just posted this on HuffPo.:

wassupwiththat See Profile

I live down the street from [Aniston] in da Bu and an actor friend of mine gave her the candy pole for a while last summer. He was so grossed out by all the spilled blow from her Monday night visits from cokey Cox, the pics of Pitt in the bathroom and the amount of xanax that she knocks back on a nightly basis that he bailed after a few weeks. This chick is soooooo low rent.

I’m not believing this. SHE KEEPS PICTURES OF BRAD IN THE JOHN?!

• uglysexy

you kiddin’ me? I need to see more leg than that

• anistonthedevil

look how evil she looks when she’s in the car and thinks no one can see her. creepy. and “taken out of context”???? WHAT A BIG, FAT LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she can’t even stand up to what she says.

and not mentioned here but in the same interview she was swooning over daniel craig and how badly she wants to be the next bond girl. OMFG! this delusional old hag needs a reality check BIG TIME! ummm jennifer, you have to be sexy, young, and feminine to play a bond girl and lady, you don’t fit any of the criteria. and i use the term “lady” here loosely. GET A GRIP! she has been campaigning to be a bond girl for a few years now, how about let them call you if they need you? or maybe you should audition for the role of M.

there are waaaay hotter babes who could play a bond girl. how about megan fox, giselle bunchen, adriana lima, or maybe even freida pinto? jennifer, just do a kitty movie next or something.

• WOW….for real?

2 sites are reporting that Angelina is depressed and has reportedly told Brad she needs space from he and the kids. It says they have been fighting a lot. Reported in 17 hours ago. True or not? I guess it remains to be seen. Google it.

• Jill

Hannah @ 03/02/2009 at 11:50 pm
    Of course she was asked about it.

Hannah, you know what? The next time she gets asked about it, she can say something like this:
    “I will not answer any questions about my marriage, my divorce, my ex-husband or his present life. It is over and done with and I have moved on. You need to move on as well.” And then refuse to answer any questions.
    Isn’t that simple? But no, she has to start whining all over again about how she’s sooooo misunderstood and she doesn’t owe anybody anything, yadda yadda yadda.

• pokeman

anistonthedevil @ 03/02/2009 at 11:56 pm

our girl angie got to act with daniel craig in tom raider. there’s no way daniel wants this old plain hag to be in his bond movie. i think daniel would take angie anytime. angie is sexy and she can play a bond vilian really well. even aaron eckhart thinks angie is a great catwoman but he didn’t think old hag could be. probably because that movie called management or something like that went straight to DVD. i am probably wrong about this movie but since old hag is not my idol i didn’t bother to research because she is not worth my time.

• anistonthedevil

and what the hell was she thinking when she got that chin implant? yes, granted she had a weak chin before but did she need to get such a prominent one now? dumb a s s !!

• angel

she is so fake i cannot stomach her
    her skin is leathery and nasty ewwwwwwww

• Jill

WOW….for real? @ 03/02/2009 at 11:59 pm

If Star magazine said it, it has to be true, right?
    Stupid twit.

• please

WOW….for real? @ 03/02/2009 at 11:59 pm

Angie is on the set of her new movie, looking greeeeeeaaaat!

• angel

jared give us a new angie thread from her pic on the set of salt not this old hag

• pokeman

Jill @ 03/02/2009 at 11:59 pm

jill, you and passthrough and many other angie fans are great. i love you guys. you are funny and very smart with your answers. what can i say. angie’s fan are very intelligent and funny not unlikey old hag’s fan dumb and delusional.

• tdk

Jen, why can’t you just let your handlers tell interviewers they cannot ask you about Brad or the divorce … OR just plainly say “no comments”. After seeing this post I’m now convinced she has nothing else to offer of interest except her past marriage to Brad Pitt. Really now, why not talk about John, your new love? Your new projects? It’s really getting annoying that she’s still riding this 4 year old story and people still try to defend her. You’re 40 now, Jen. You’re rich. Continue making successful movies, marry John, have babies, be happy. But for darn’s sake, stop talking about Brad already. You’re sounding really pathetic.

• anistonthedevil

Jill @ 03/02/2009 at 11:59 pm — You want to know why she keeps responding? Because she knows damn well that once the paparazzi stops asking her about Brad Pitt, she will fade into total irrelevancy.

i agree 100%.

• WOW….for real?

I didn’t say it fool, just reporting what it said. Get some manners. And no it isn’t Star.

• Shakira

Jennifer looks radiant and very vibrant and sexy. She is an actress with two Number One films recently. Good for her. Yes, I love Angie much much much but for heaven’s sake people. Jennifer is gorgeous, lively and fun and very young looking.

• Jill

OMFG. You fans better hope Brad Pitt never sees these photos Jared just posted on this thread because if he does he will burst out laughing.
    This dress is very similar to the one Angie wore at the Golden Globes two years ago, except that hers was gray and this one is more blue. But really now, what woman wearing a long dress pulls it up to her crotch when she is getting out of a car? She might pull it clear of her shoes, so she won’t trip over it, but she won’t pull it all the way up to where the sun don’t shine. Angie would never make such a spectacle of herself.
    This woman acts like she is 40 going on 14. She doesn’t even know how to step out of a car right.

• anistonthedevil

and look at the way she hikes her skirt up, she has NO CLASS at all.

• Jill

# 24 WOW….for real? @ 03/03/2009 at 12:10 am
    I didn’t say it fool, just reporting what it said. Get some manners.

So you have to report every bullshit story you read? Get some brains. The tabs have had them splitting up for the past four years.
    Jesus, you trolls don’t waste any time thinking, do you?

• ANNA

Haaaa Haaa
    Sooo many of you freaks are jealous of a person you don’t know.

That’s why you guys don’t shut up about her!!

Jen is hott,successful and funny as hell.

• angel

this is a beauty happy and sexy on the st of salt enjoy trolls

• pokeman

Shakira @ 03/03/2009 at 12:11 am

again, those are not her movies. it’s owen and the dog. it’s drew, jennifer C, j. long and b. afflect’s movie as well. let me give you an example, tomb raider was angie’s movie because she was the lead actress and so was changelling. have you ever seen chin played a lead role (without other well known A or B list actors) and it was a box office…..i dare you to name one.

• itstrueagain

Two crappy films. With all the money she has, she needs to get real. Are we going to hear this til she’s 60. This is what happens when you have no responsibilities, other than your trainer, your hairdresser, etc. She has to get her priorities straight. I guess SHE is her only priority. I for one am tired of hearing about it.

• anistonthedevil

i really hate giving her thread hits but i can’t hold it in any longer, i just need to call this B I T C H out for her shameless, media W H O R I N G ways!

• anonymous

You know people, if only you use your head & read w/ conscience—-everybody has moved on but the media wont stop. No matter what she does or say will always be taken out of context & misinterpreted & made up stories always come out. In US MAGAZINE, their reporter asked Brad about his reaction to Jennnifer’s appearance, he lost his cool & said: Stop it, stop it…………let it go, you have to let it go……..So, there, its the media that’s doing this & you are all biting into it. That’s the media’s purpose—–they sell mag out of Jennifer’s & that is really sad. They make her bad but then make money out of it. In the end , we all have to answer to someone above so…………………peace to all.

• pokeman

anonymous @ 03/03/2009 at 12:23 am

i agree with you about the media but why can old hag do what brad did. tell them to stop it or let it go or no comment or how about enough already. but noooooooooo she had to mentioned her divorce. that’s not letting go.

• http://justjared saira

She has feet like Gollum.

• Jill

# 24 WOW….for real? @ 03/03/2009 at 12:10 am

LOL! I just checked out that report you mentioned. Did you realize it is a word-for-word copy of another report from another gossip site two months ago?
    Critical thinking is your friend, honey. Learn to check what you read. I realize it’s hard for you, but give it a shot. Once you get it right, you won’t make such a fool of yourself reporting stale gossip.

• please

Did the media bring Jen to the Oscars on Brad and Angie’s big night? Jen could have said no, you managed to turn other actor’s hard work into tab gossip and triangle by showing up Jen.

• Please

Wow these pics just show the magic of make up and make up artists. Hide behind that seat , Jen! Your make up is gone and you really need to hide your face after it.

• Janey

Jennifer was right:

“No matter what I say, things will always be taken out of context and misinterpreted.”

For the past several dozen posts, you haters did just that. If you hate her so much, why don’t you stop reading about her, stop posting messages about her and leave her alone?

This hatred is very sick.

• well well

She is really beginning to look her age, her skin does not look so good up close. She has always worn too much makeup to me as she did not have the best skin to begin with. CCox had much better skin, before she resorted fulltime to botox and who knows what.

Aging happens to us all and how we deal with it either enhances our lives or depresses us. She seems so clueless about life, I do not think she will deal with aging well at all as it is a big change and her hairstyle indicates to me that she and change are not compatible.

From her comments she is in denial as to what is realistic and will be depressed because she has nothing outside her career to focus on.
    She is a character actor and unbelievably in the Elle article sees her self in another light. And fat does not equal character actor, not at all.

I am 44 and the wrinkles are here and there and I don’t see myself wanting to play a Bond “girl”. Women in their 40′s are not “girls” we are WOMEN. We have had both good and bad life experiences and
    we have earned womanhood.

• mana

go go jennifer!you are gorgeous and some people are just so worried brad will go back to you!!we know you have moved on and you are doing really good with your career too!2 box office movies beating the supposedly ‘alone’ movie of J and P.some ppl are getting anxious!

• well well

Her hands demonstrate her aging in pix #1. She looks good and should with yoga 2 hours each day in her home gym and all the anti-aging treaments available being used. But, time will always tell. Also she smokes and spends too much time tanning on beaches, both skin destroyers.

I am not a hater, just giving my opinion.

I dislike anyone calling a woman a girl. 40′s are ages to be enjoyed (as are all ages) and not run from.

She is running as hard as she can.

• angel

mana that has to take the cake for stupidiest comment ever
    brad dump her like the trash she is for a more beautiful and good woman not this barren witch

• Jadeide

JA needs to get a grip! She go on and on about her divorce, why can’t she say “it’s a divorce like million of divorces before and after mine. Next question please”.
    She is really incredible trying to send BP a message, “no villain, no bad guys”, “you see how I still so nice to you, you are good, I understand it’s all AJ’s fault, not us, my door is still open”, you can almost hear that!!
    Can she just say “He has a family and I have my life, period,”
    But it would be bad because she will be nothing then. I was neutral about her before but the more I read about her, the more I find her very manipulative, not nice and very selfish. Just go away!

• Lizzie

Go ahead and hate on Jennifer Aniston on a just jared forum.
    I’m sure she would really be shaken by what you people would say.
    She pulls her dress up for a second and she’s a whore?
    Wow, Okay. Let me guess someone fixes their bra strap and their a whore?

Have a nice time hating on someone who is prettier, classier, and richer than you

• Life_is_the_pitts

I think shes cute,but not a very smart girl. Bottom line I would have popped out a baby for Brad in a heartbeat. I would have popped out six if need be. He is a sweet down to earth guy and a gr8 dad. Thank god things changed for the better for Brad, she can just lie in her bed she made it.

• angel

mana you like like your idol,angies movies in 2008 are worth mor than a billion dollars
    brad ben button is 302 million whilst the dog movie is what??162 mill
    maniston is nothing without brad and angie connection

• Kate

I’ve always been concerned by Jennifer’s feet. They are really gaunt and creepy looking. And Angie looks gorgeous on the set of Salt.

• mana

angel, jen dumped brad because he was cheating and no one wants a cheater.angelina can have them all.

and oh talking about stupid, learn how to spell. :)