Madonna & Jesus Luz Keep Winter Warm

Madonna & Jesus Luz Keep Winter Warm

Madonna and rumored boyfriend Jesus Luz enjoy dinner and take a romantic walk in the snow in New York City on Sunday (March 1).

The pair had some alone time as Jesus walked with his hand firmly on Madge‘s back.

Jesus, 22, spent some family time with Madonna, 50, and her brood as they stopped by The Kabbalah Center in New York City for Saturday service.

10+ pictures inside of Madonna and Jesus Luz keeping winter warm…

madonna jesus luz winter 01
madonna jesus luz winter 10

Credit: Ron Asadorian; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Jesus Luz, Madonna

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Mary jane @ 03/02/2009 at 1:25 am

Madonna looks so young in those pictures,,,,

Another boyfriend? Well, she is still somehow hot. Not like before though: http://www.actressscene.com/search/label/Madonna

MAKES ME FEEL A WHOLE LOT BETTER CRUSHING ON ROB PATTINSON!! AGE DIFF HERE IS A MERE 28 YEARS…HOLY HELL.

WOW..First comment. Madonna your beautiful and amazing. beautiful pics with the snow, very romantic

Could be her son. She is so desperate for attention!

Lachick25 @ 03/02/2009 at 1:37 am

I read that he is her decoy bf ARod is the one she is really with. Who knows at this point. If she is happy then good for her.

dianad1968 @ 03/02/2009 at 1:44 am

He looks like a gigolo. Sorry, but I don’t think he is that hot.

She’s looking really good lately. These pics look like they could have been taken over 10 years ago. Seriously.

Wow, they look so good together! Beautiful couple in my opinion. Cougars do it better!

hotmess02 @ 03/02/2009 at 2:09 am

Madonna is DISGUSTING! I don’t know how people think she looks GOOD. I have never seen such gross arms and legs in my entire life.
She needs to just retire already.
Shady Pines here she comes!

I think they look very good together. Madoona looks really young and beautiful and Jesus is hot.

Dear madonna….If this were the actions of a much older man, who just happened to be dating your little Lordes, you’d kill them in broad daylight. Lady, grow up and act your age…you don’t have to be so distasteful all the time! it’s embarassing to woman all over!

OK, I gotta say that they look quite great together. And those photos are romantic with NY snow and all.

eviedivel @ 03/02/2009 at 2:30 am

It looks like she is dating her son.

Hot couple, actually. They look cute together.
Good for her!

Good for them, I say!
Her Madgesty looks great.

wow, they really look amazing together and the snow backdrop adds the romantic factor! LOVE HER!

He’s HAWT!!! Have you seen their pictures in W magazine. OMG, I can’t blame her. Plus he’s latin and they say latins are the most passionate lovers. I’m sure it’s just a fling but who cares, she’s gettin’ a good bangin’.

If this was your son, I’m sure you wouldn’t think this relationship is so great.

evienevie @ 03/02/2009 at 3:04 am

cougar..

wow

madonna looks great

sees madonna O_O *barfs*

plastic-fantastic child abuser….

Sgt friday @ 03/02/2009 at 3:58 am

Hey, she must have been wearing a wig on Saturday to the Kabbalah Center because her hair in these pics is back to that honey blonde color instead of the brighter blonde. Darn!

She still looks fab though. I think Guy was sucking the life out of her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All