Madonna & Jesus Luz Keep Winter Warm

Madonna & Jesus Luz Keep Winter Warm

Madonna and rumored boyfriend Jesus Luz enjoy dinner and take a romantic walk in the snow in New York City on Sunday (March 1).

The pair had some alone time as Jesus walked with his hand firmly on Madge‘s back.

Jesus, 22, spent some family time with Madonna, 50, and her brood as they stopped by The Kabbalah Center in New York City for Saturday service.

10+ pictures inside of Madonna and Jesus Luz keeping winter warm…

madonna jesus luz winter 01
madonna jesus luz winter 02
madonna jesus luz winter 03
madonna jesus luz winter 04
madonna jesus luz winter 05
madonna jesus luz winter 06
madonna jesus luz winter 07
madonna jesus luz winter 08
madonna jesus luz winter 09
madonna jesus luz winter 10

Credit: Ron Asadorian; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Jesus Luz, Madonna

Mary jane @ 03/02/2009 at 1:25 am

Madonna looks so young in those pictures,,,,

Another boyfriend? Well, she is still somehow hot. Not like before though: http://www.actressscene.com/search/label/Madonna

MAKES ME FEEL A WHOLE LOT BETTER CRUSHING ON ROB PATTINSON!! AGE DIFF HERE IS A MERE 28 YEARS…HOLY HELL.

WOW..First comment. Madonna your beautiful and amazing. beautiful pics with the snow, very romantic

Could be her son. She is so desperate for attention!

Lachick25 @ 03/02/2009 at 1:37 am

I read that he is her decoy bf ARod is the one she is really with. Who knows at this point. If she is happy then good for her.

dianad1968 @ 03/02/2009 at 1:44 am

He looks like a gigolo. Sorry, but I don’t think he is that hot.

She’s looking really good lately. These pics look like they could have been taken over 10 years ago. Seriously.

Wow, they look so good together! Beautiful couple in my opinion. Cougars do it better!

hotmess02 @ 03/02/2009 at 2:09 am

Madonna is DISGUSTING! I don’t know how people think she looks GOOD. I have never seen such gross arms and legs in my entire life.
She needs to just retire already.
Shady Pines here she comes!

I think they look very good together. Madoona looks really young and beautiful and Jesus is hot.

Dear madonna….If this were the actions of a much older man, who just happened to be dating your little Lordes, you’d kill them in broad daylight. Lady, grow up and act your age…you don’t have to be so distasteful all the time! it’s embarassing to woman all over!

OK, I gotta say that they look quite great together. And those photos are romantic with NY snow and all.

eviedivel @ 03/02/2009 at 2:30 am

It looks like she is dating her son.

Hot couple, actually. They look cute together.
Good for her!

Good for them, I say!
Her Madgesty looks great.

wow, they really look amazing together and the snow backdrop adds the romantic factor! LOVE HER!

He’s HAWT!!! Have you seen their pictures in W magazine. OMG, I can’t blame her. Plus he’s latin and they say latins are the most passionate lovers. I’m sure it’s just a fling but who cares, she’s gettin’ a good bangin’.

If this was your son, I’m sure you wouldn’t think this relationship is so great.

evienevie @ 03/02/2009 at 3:04 am

cougar..

wow

madonna looks great

sees madonna O_O *barfs*

plastic-fantastic child abuser….

Sgt friday @ 03/02/2009 at 3:58 am

Hey, she must have been wearing a wig on Saturday to the Kabbalah Center because her hair in these pics is back to that honey blonde color instead of the brighter blonde. Darn!

She still looks fab though. I think Guy was sucking the life out of her.

Madonna is dating a guy who could definitely be mistaken as his son!

Have some shame madge!

madonna looks very pretty and she’s happy.

That Jesus juice must be doing wonders for Madge cuz she’s looking fab. I want some of what she’s having.

Madonna is gorgeous, that guy just has a nice body and a big ****

she is not maary him.so she is just having fun.no problem.he is an adult.and lots of men date young girls.so what.let her forgette about guy.she is smart.no problem at all

Look closely @ 03/02/2009 at 8:14 am

Why is her hair suddenly so much darker than the photos from Saturday at the Kabbalah Centre? In those photos she was very blonde and bright with no roots. Your roots don’t grow out that fast. hmmm

Is she still smiling?
THAT’S THE SIGN IT’S STILL NOT COLD ENOUGH, folks!!
(please god, let her suffer)

Jesus must be doing something right, because Madonna looks really good and happy.

jesus is uglyyyyyyy yaks!!! madge is beautiful:x

donna_sory @ 03/02/2009 at 9:45 am

madonna looks great,so young,but jesus is ugly(that’s my opinion)….i think is not the perfect man for Madgesty,she need a true man….

groundhogday @ 03/02/2009 at 10:28 am

She makes me puke.

Madonna looks so great because of juvadern and restylyne. Duh!

aaaanne jugsten @ 03/02/2009 at 11:34 am

poor jesus.
i think to myself, how weird must be kissing madonna.
i’m afraid of her, seriously she scares me.

He’s so hot. she’s not.

I’m just amazed at how good she looks; I must also agree that they look good together.
Very romantic pix with the snow.

Madonna does not look young, she is young. In her heart, her soul, her body! The couple is hot!

She looks great, looks like Ivana Trump after her first face lift (minus the bouffant)

She looks great, she rresembles Ivana Trump after her first face lift (minus the bouffant)

She looks great, resembles Ivana Trump after her first face lift (minus the bouffant)

Hot hot hot!!!She looks great!
Love u Madge

They’re beautiful

Ms. Madonna sure knows how to pick ‘em. He’s beautiful. But, she’s even more beautiful Madonna, you just get better and better and better.

is he hittin IT? he is only with her for her money why would a 22 yrd be with granny vadge madge. i wish IT would disappear!!

lakers fan in boston @ 03/02/2009 at 4:38 pm

the reason she even looks young is because she just had some work done
i seriously dont even no what 2 say anymore
i find her truly sad, it’s just a shame she has 2 be with some1 of that age so she can feel good

age doesnt make a difference until u get 2 a certain point, and this a good example of it

These pictures are very lovely and romantic- snow in the city, in March and 2 beautiful, happy people. Whatever their relationship, friends or more, they are both adults and they can choose what they want. She is gorgeous and so is he. Madonna’s been winning since Reagan! Awesome.

I don’t know how you can say she looks good in those pics… she looks like plastic you can actually see all the shhit has been injected in her face. As for Jesus great bod but … le’s just say … he does not look much of a fox does he.

georgette @ 03/03/2009 at 5:47 am

Madonna you’re beautiful, you’re amazing! you’re not human! you really have become a goddess !! you’re my model star !!

Though Madoona is old enough to be his mother,

I still think they’re perfect to be togather….

Madoona looks amazing and beautiful in these pis,

so much better than she looked in the previous relationship!!

Good for Madonna!!

I can smell botox and plastic surgery “miles away”.
Good for her.
As for Jesus, who wouldn’t go for the free ride?
I would and you would all be eating ur hearts out while talking about my romance with the old lady.

Ohhh hot!! they are having sex lol..I would def hook up withg both haha

Love Modonna!

Love Madonna!!

Love Madonna!!

Sorry, didn’t mean to post three times, it was by mistake.

He looks like a prostitute. How much is she paying him?

the age doesnt matter.. good luck for both.. so proud of madonna :) he is really hot!!

Katharina @ 03/18/2009 at 8:11 am

Maybe she should adopt him, too !

@margie:Madge, honey, you are a pig with mental problems