Robert Pattinson Plans To Make An Indie Album

Robert Pattinson Plans To Make An Indie Album
  • Robert Pattinson really wants to make an independent album
  • Britney Spears takes a short smoke break
  • The Jonas Brothers blog on JJJ
  • Rihanna‘s dad supports her reconciliation
  • Sharon Stone has lunch with Melanie Griffith
  • Erdem Spring 2009 Collection
  • Annalynne McCord wears some concealer
  • Alessandra Ambrosio began modeling at age 15
  • Amanda Bynes gets a little tipsy after partying
  • Tyler Perry’s Madea Goes to Jail took in $16.5 million in ticket sales to claim the top spot at the box office for a second straight weekend.
  • Snoop Dogg has revealed he has joined the Nation of Islam after appearing at the religious group’s annual Saviours’ Day event in Chicago.
  • Ed McMahon has been hospitalized for nearly a month with pneumonia and other medical problems, a spokesman said on Friday.

A&E

Robby can make anything he wants to! including getting me to drop to my knees!

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Robby making and Indie album sounds a little strange, but ok.

peolpe dont realize he is a god artist….i forget which show but they said he wote some of the music for Twilight….im sure his album would be more music than singing or something….

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 03/02/2009 at 9:25 am

since jared cant say anything negative about the ho mo jo bro’s – their 3-d movie flopped. $12,700,000 – not even close to half of what they expected.

Jared why not show the numbers the Jonas Brothers pulled in this weekend at the box office?…..

Why is he always playing his twilight character? This teens think that being weird today is what makes you special but it’s not true!!

yeah….ummm no. he’s horrible at singing.
just cause he’s a cute tween star (even though he’s 22) doesn’t mean it will actually sell….for instance the jonas brothers 3D movie, that tanked in the box office!
ahahahaha!

ANOTHER INDIE SH ITTYHEAD!!!!

yeah….ummm no. he’s horrible at singing.
hahahaha!

He’s not even cute. He looks like a meth addict

ahhhh rob yayyyyyy!!!

i would buy his music!

Wow! Amanda Bynes is a party girl.

rocknmovie @ 03/02/2009 at 2:55 pm

I hope he will release a CD one day, but I wouldn’t bet too much on it. The Twilight director had to beg him to put his 2 songs on it. He lacks self-confidence. But I really hope he will change his mind and release a CD. I really like his music. He is not a Disney star, far from it.

all I have to say is UGHHHHH, here we go

lakers fan in boston @ 03/02/2009 at 4:43 pm

more reason for me 2 hate britney, thanks =]
im getting tired of this whole chris brown ****, if she toke him back she toke him back, u cant do **** except laugh when she gets hit again imo
i love alessandra, even tho i like adriana better she is still one hot girl
btw i voted for u on my top 10 on fhm sexiest =]

i’m wating for your indie album robb!! i’m soo in love with youu!

i would totally buy his music he is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Hayleyandcasadee @ 03/03/2009 at 6:56 am

I’m not sure if Rob would be successful in the music industry. I saw some videos of him singing and I find his singing a little funny. He can do better as an actor. But we should give him a chance.

This is the first time I saw Amanda Bynes drunk. But I still like her!!

cristia zimmerly @ 03/03/2009 at 3:31 pm

i love this pic. of him he is so hot and oi would love to spit on him

cristia zimmerly @ 03/03/2009 at 3:32 pm

i love you you are so cute but i hove a boyfriend his name is michael hodge

Karma-kameleon @ 03/03/2009 at 5:02 pm

I swear, he has that same face in every picture, and he’s not hot. He does look like a meth addict.

i don’t care what he does. he always looks hotter then anyone on the planet. i love u rob your so hot

I LOVE HIMMM!!!! <333 MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!! I SUPPORT HIMM ALLL THE WAYYYY ! :D

And people think he’s cute why?…..

someone please clue me in.
he looks like a caveman on crack?
ahah.

ROB, PLEASE make a CD!!!!!

The other day, I was listening to “The Meadow” it’s so beautiful! He’s musical talent it spectacular. He truly has to share it with his fans!