Seth Rogen & Paul Rudd Spoof Vanity Fair

Seth Rogen & Paul Rudd Spoof Vanity Fair

Comedy’s new legends are honored in the latest issue of Vanity Fair.

Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Jonah Hill and Jason Segel spoof the Vanity Fair cover starring designer Tom Ford and nude actresses Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson.

The mag writes about the four stars, “After appearing in Knocked Up and/or The 40-Year-Old Virgin, this quartet can now be considered summa cum laude graduates of the Judd Apatow school of comedy.”

Check out the behind-the-scenes video at VanityFair.com.

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 03/02/2009 at 2:28 pm

the new generation of comedians are very disappointed. those superbad nerds are… kind of ok though.

LMFAO!!!

office fan @ 03/02/2009 at 2:36 pm

LOL! Love it! I find Paul Rudd so sexy!! And I am a big fan of Seth Rogen!

Didn’t this NEW Brat Pack just take over for Vince Vaughan, Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller and Will Ferrel. It’s the same frat boy humor only with younger people.

PAUL RUDD. so awesome :) squeeee!!!!

Absolutely beautiful! I love these guys!

I agree with Sarah but I still find these guys hilarious!

Wanna bet ? @ 03/02/2009 at 2:56 pm

rofl!

It’s nice to see Paul Rudd is finally getting the attention he deserves. It only took forever. =P

thats just wierd

OMG! I LOOOVE these guys so much. Ever last one of them. <3 This picture is so funny, had to save, its a keeper. =)

haha…too funny! love it!

The Pundit @ 03/02/2009 at 3:40 pm

Yuck! What fat, pasty, unattractive men Seth Rogan and Johan Hill are (especially Hill). If they were women, they would be working at K-Mart. not starring in movies. Paul Rudd however, is very cute and talented.

THIS LOOKS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! I didn’t know that Paul Rudd had such an amazing sense of humor.

SOOOOO FUNNY LMAFO

cocobuttr72 @ 03/02/2009 at 4:09 pm

Legends not!

LOL these guys are classic! They really are icons!

lakers fan in boston @ 03/02/2009 at 5:02 pm

lol the guys r hilarious
i love all their movies
jonah is the funniest in the suit =]

OMG THAT’S HILARIOUS.

HAHA i love them!!!!!!

Funny picture. Paul Rudd looks hot.

imaginaque @ 03/02/2009 at 7:01 pm

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, all caps, screaming from the rooftop: LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All