Hugh Jackman is Australia Shirtless

Hugh Jackman is Australia Shirtless

Hugh Jackman washes off the soap suds off his body as he bathes himself in his latest film, Australia.

The 40-year-old Aussie actor was last in Japan to premiere the epic Baz Luhrmann-directed movie.

While in town, Hugh and Baz were spotted singing karaoke with the cast of Twilight.

Hugh‘s upcoming superhero flick, Wolverine, opens in theaters everywhere on Friday, May 1.

20+ pictures inside of shirtless Hugh Jackman teasing the audience in Australia

hugh jackman australia shirtless 21
hugh jackman australia shirtless 22
hugh jackman australia shirtless 23
hugh jackman australia shirtless 24

ABC

HOT DAYM!!!!!

I was really looking forward to this film but it was a terrible film i sat through almost 3 hours of is it over yet everytime it faded to black but this scene made it a little more worth it, thanks jared!!!

woooo first commetn

That scene made the film worth watching! xD

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH My God !!!! so sexy…so HOT…so perfect !!!!

He is too sexy.

DAMN!
*speechless*

cheninator @ 03/03/2009 at 4:09 pm

who the hell cares if you were first for god sake, what is the point in posting about being first.

anyway he is fricking hot

Holy shoot!!!!!!!! this is sexy…..ahhh, he’s so damn hot. I love him <3 he’s mighty fine

he’s really hot ;]

Karma-Kameleon @ 03/03/2009 at 4:51 pm

Oh my god, how cheesy is this? The movie was an A-1 flop so they’re trying to sell the DVD by flashing gratuitous scenes of Hugh wet and shirtless?

How cheeseball. I’m embarrassed for him.

Australia was amazing and Hugh & Nicole together is too hot <3

Oh my God!!! You made my night!!! Soooo hooooooooooot……..

Karma-Kameleon @ 03/03/2009 at 4:51 pm

No, the movie wasn’t an A-1 flop. It didn’t go over as well as expected in the U.S., but the managed to gross over $200 million world wide. So the movie made money especially with the sixty million in tax breaks. Furthermore, most reviewers didn’t pan it, but rated it between 2.5 and five stars. Most of the common folk who rated it – 75 percent gave it a B grade or higher.
The ones who complained the most were the lemmings on the hate kidman bandwagon..like yourself?

GOD exists and Hugh Jackman is the living proof!!!

Can May come any faster from the looks of the Wolverine trailer their is even more sexy Hugh in that movie seriously the man has it all!

Hugh is so freaking sexy! I didn’t get a chance to see the movie, but I want to because I am a Kidman and Jackman fan! Hugh shirtless is so amazing!

i’m so jealous of his wife. he is so good looking.

HO MY GOD!!!

Wow, this man just gets sexier and sexier as he gets older! WOW, he looks amazing shirtless! I can’t even imagine whats under those trousers!!!! lol.

SO hot.

i liked australia despite all the bad reviews.

sweet mother of hoda!

finalcount @ 03/03/2009 at 6:25 pm

make it nasty.damn I shouldve seen this instead of keanus. Last movie
Nichole is a doll.

OMG I am going to see that movie! luv him

I LOVE the movie! Saw it more times than I will admit at the theatre, and will spend this evening watching the DVD. However, while I certainly appreciate the wonder of Hugh shirtless, my favorite scenes are Drover in the white dinner jacket. Whew!

Don’t let the few naysayers keep you from seeing the film. It’s wonderful.

HOTTTTTTTTTT!!! I thought the movie was definitely underated. It was a good move imo. Kidman and Jackman had amazing chemistry!

Thanks for the pictures :)

Dear sweet Lord!!

That is too much man for one woman to be sleeping with!! Dammit. Ladies, I say we storm Oz and steal him away! This is simply one of the most luscious things I’ve ever seen!

anyone who likes peter allen is not a friend of mine …ewww
cheezeeeee

oh myyyyy so sexy

Perfection @ 03/03/2009 at 9:14 pm

He is sooo gorgeous and funny and nice and charming and … perfect!!

I really liked the movie. This was definitely one of my favorite scenes for obvious reasons. :D

so hot, watching the movie right now:)

THE. PERFECT. MAN.

hot! im gonna buy the blu-ray only to watch this ,yum

mama mia!!

probly the only reason to the movie!

The guy is in kickass shape. Props to him!

I haven’t to say anything that I love him.He is perfect in everything he does.

Jackman fan @ 03/04/2009 at 8:06 am

I loved Australia. It was a very whimsical movie and not too long or boring in the least. It has not been a flop as it has earned over $200 million dollars even before the DVD release. You can bet that I’ll be buying this one in blue ray!

Thank you Just Jared.You make my day moreee happy with this pictures¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

a total fan @ 03/04/2009 at 10:16 am

I like the movie. It had it moments that had me laughing.

Hummina Hummina Hummina. I……can’t……..form……thoughts…….nor ………words. The man is a god.

This man is a religious experience. Thank you, God.

wow!!!! he is the hottest!!!

wow!!!! he is the hottest!!!

The movie australia was a real flop now it’s out on dvd to see if some more suckers will buy it Boreing

He’s makin another Australia” movie? Oh who cares? LOOK AT HIM!

THE MOVIE GROSSED 201 MILLIONS DOLLARS.

flop? no, just in yours pathetical minds.

why americans are firmer belivers that when a movie flops in US is a flop everywhere? it’s so stupid and atrocius!
I’m sorry for you but you are NOT the centre of the universe.

australia did 200 millions dollars worldwide and considering the fact this is an australian movie not a stupid american blockbuster the movie is doing super well.

Welcome to Australia. Oh I love my country. Haha. :D

I also, love the movie “Australia”. Baz Lurhman did a fantastic job. Nicole and Hugh were great! :)

hot, hot, dam hot!!!!

Oh yummy! Definitely one of the most memorable scenes of this movie!!! I’m a Baz Lurhman fan and I understood what he was trying to do with this film and I thought he did a great job! Nicole and Hugh (especially) as the leads in the movie were just icing on the cake. IMO, Hugh was exceptionally great in his role as the Drover.

‘Australia’ is also the 2nd highest grossing film in Australia so it’s done extremely well in other parts of the world, making over $200 million in box office as others have said. Give it a chance now that it’s out on DVD and you might just like it. . . if anything, the scenes w/ Hugh riding horses and in the love scenes are delicious! LOL!

i love him in this movie hes a great actor n omg! what i would do if i had a man like that i seriously wish they had little hugh jackmans so i can have one ahha sounds weird but omg! i want him lol i would deff give it to him lol if only there was other guys like him XD hes sooo hot i loveeeee him XDlol ok let me stop o god hes sooooo sexyy omg hes just beautiful lol i wish hed marry me haha

Australia is a very very good movie. It is absolutely worth watching. Such a beautiful movie!!!! Hugh was the icing on the cake!

@mary:

damn it. i might even die of jealousy. how i wish i met someone just like him…definitely the HOTTEST of all.

HUGH YOU ROCK. I WISH YOU DO BEST IN YOUR LIFE.YOU ARE THE BEST.