Smell Like Halle By Halle Berry

Smell Like Halle By Halle Berry

Check out the new campaign ads for Halle Berry’s debut fragrance, Halle by Halle Berry, in collaboration with perfume giant Coty.

The top notes of the fragrance are Sicilian bergamot, fig leaves and pear blossom. It also contains notes of freesia petals, hibiscus flowers and mimosa.

“I am passionate about this project as I’ve always wanted hands-on experience in creating a fragrance that is a true representation of me,” the 42-year-old actress has said.

Halle shot the campaign in Hawaii back in July.

halle by halle berry perfume 01
halle by halle berry perfume 02
halle by halle berry perfume 03
halle by halle berry perfume 04
halle by halle berry perfume 05
halle by halle berry perfume 06
halle by halle berry perfume 07

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

she is beautiful!

laracroftiswanted @ 03/03/2009 at 11:49 am

yeah, at 42 – she is beautiful.

Coty makes great perfumes… I use the one they make with Victoria Beckham and its great! I really like the bottle so goodluck to her

Too much airbrushing…she looks like a darn avatar. She’s doing anything and everything to stay relevant..geez! I won’t be buying that sh*t

HalleGabriel @ 03/03/2009 at 12:19 pm

Yeah, by the way everyone gags when you come into a room you have enough sh*t of your own, without needing someone else’s.

Oh oh… it’s not Angelina Jolie – let’s watch all the folks tear Halle down. So predictable! Yuk! Can you say uh… HATERS!

def beautiful, looks great for 42 i hope she has another baby, her daughter is very beautiful and has a unique look

I like her looks. She is beautiful, really.

I like her looks. She is beautiful, really.

Polar Bear @ 03/03/2009 at 12:57 pm

Forty-two is looking mighty pretty these days.

Soooo overrated

For Pete’s sake, that is one stunning woman!

viva la vida @ 03/03/2009 at 1:32 pm

I am so sick of celebrity fragrance, I am not buying this sh*t, never do!
Beautiful woman though!

i preferred when celebs just did commercials and didnt create representations of themselves :-P

I love Halle. She is still one of the prettiest women around, and yes her daughter is going to be just as stunning.

The smell of a crazy woman!

Is she still a little unwell or has she gotten better, I heard she is a crazy beeotch!!!

she’s so stunning looking. Amazing. I love her complexion, her beauty. She’s gorgeous. I’d buy this

oh_gawd @ 03/03/2009 at 12:05 pm
Too much airbrushing…she she looks like a darn avatar
*******************************************
Ha! I thought the same thing. And why Coty pee ew.

oh_gawd @ 03/03/2009 at 12:05 pm
Too much airbrushing…she she looks like a darn avatar
*******************************************
yup same here when she was doing the shoot you could see the fat and flaws bigtime before the airbrushing,,,she look torrid
she really trying too hard
who does she think she is??

what the hell @ 03/03/2009 at 6:56 pm

Geez this woman is so desperated to sell herself, what’s next to stay in the media creating a lipstick ligne ?? so she is following the parasite hilton the britney spears….that’s definitely a down grade, but i guess since no haute couture brand parfume gives a damn about her to be their face , she desperately follows paris hilton and co….to ***** her own self , wow ,that’s low, i’ve never seen such a desperated media ***** like her.

the perfume will be a flop just wait and see unless she goes and buys it up herslef hhahah that wouldnt be a surprise..she really thinks she is so special I cannot understand this woman and really wish her mental health

lakers fan in boston @ 03/03/2009 at 7:29 pm

another celebrity perfume…..typical
i have a feeling it aint gonna do so good, especially in this recession
she does look hot in some of the ads tho =]

She is wicked pretty but come on..having a frangrance and being a celebrity is so commonplace, it’s disgusting!

Yea Smell like Slutt Pusssy
Slutt Pusssy by Halle’s Berry

Great perfume, I will check it out and see if I like it. Halle Berry is pretty famous now in Germany, so I guess her perfume must be good.