Camilla Belle is Mary Tyler Moore

Camilla Belle is Mary Tyler Moore

Camilla Belle is pretty in pink, flashing her pearly whites as she re-enacts the opening sequence to The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

The 22-year-old Brazilian beauty, along with Hayden Panettiere, Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera, is helping Glamour magazine celebrate over 70 years of female American icons.

Camilla told the mag, “We all should continue to be as independent as Mary was and unapologetically push for equality in the workplace.”

Photos: Brigette Lacombe
Posted to: Camilla Belle, Mary Tyler Moore

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Bubbaness @ 03/04/2009 at 5:41 pm

She is so stunning but I would never have pegged her as doing Mary from that picture. I would love to see her recreate a Liz Taylor iconic picture.

i like camilla :)

This, as well as the other pictures, are all beautiful.
The photography is amazing, and I love the subject matter.

This is a great shot…and this girl is making a quick (but fairly quiet) climb up the ladders of mainstream awareness. At some point, people are all going to shout, “Where the hell did this girl come from?”

whatever, yo @ 03/04/2009 at 5:49 pm

I LOVE the Mary Tyler Moore Show. I have it on DVD… I like Camilla Belle… but I think whoever chose the outfit, chose wrong.

I love Camilla Belle, she’s so beautiful so talented. She deserves all the spotlight.

krist jo dee @ 03/04/2009 at 6:12 pm

She does not look like Mary Tyler Moore at all. She does look like somebody who is lucky to be dating someone famous so she can hitch a ride. Her head is so big for her body. Oh well, maybe big heads are in.

huh? this girl is not attractive at all. She should be called Miss Eyebrows.

don’t even know what /why she is involved in Hollywood

So Pretty!

I didn’t knew that Camille is Brazilian. I know that her mom is Brazilian and her dad is American.

i love camilla, she’s freacking amazing!

Is she Brazilian?

I know that her mom is Brazilian but her dad is American.
She is pretty, but I don’t like her eyebrows.

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 03/04/2009 at 6:29 pm

hahahahahaa

most of u r soooo envious ‘n wrong!!

Camilla is a great actress ‘n beautiful person inside ‘n out ^^

She can’t act have you guys seen Push? she’s so dull even critics agree. That movie didn’t pull anything at the box office

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 03/04/2009 at 6:46 pm

why is hōmō joe jōnas dressed like mary tyler moore?!?

she looks like joes twin or something. lmao. hfsafafla i dont like herr

dbjfsgfjdsbfnbdf @ 03/04/2009 at 7:18 pm

i like camilla belle too

XQE CAMILA ES UNA PUTAA SII UNA PUTAA

krist jo dee @ 03/04/2009 at 7:42 pm

I agree with infamous and annie. It does look like Joe in drag but neither of the twins looks like Mary Tyler Moore. Big head society rules lol. Hard to like an “actress” or “twin” who cannot act.

lakers fan in boston @ 03/04/2009 at 7:43 pm

wow she looks really pretty
i love those legs, they look very sexy

krist jo dee @ 03/04/2009 at 7:45 pm

also, it looks like Camilla brows is on here commenting on herself. Somebody has to like her, why not herself and Joe. Acting classes would probably help. She has got the big head lil body now she just needs to get acting roles that have her speaking more than 2 minutes.

LOL, I highly doubt she said this herself. Because I think Camilla is beautiful, I read/viewed a few of her interviews. Lemme tell you: THE GIRL AIN’T THAT BRIGHT. The editor probably took something she did say and spun it into something more intellegent sounding.

I love camilla belle she is soo pretty and this picture is amazing

good for her having to use a 19 year old guy to climb the ladder in hollywood….sure shes an actress but have yet to get up the ladder of success into the A-LIST….her movies have yet to make box office hits but at least she is trying……..i agree with ivana she doesnt seem to be bright because her previous interviews have left alot to be desired for….she isnt ugly nor would i call her beautiful but its amazing all of a sudden hollywood cant get enough of her….i wonder why!!!!!MUST BE CONNECTION!!!!!definetely not her acting abilities…….

Like the shoes and the coat

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All