Jude Law: Fuzz-Free in London

Jude Law: Fuzz-Free in London

Jude Law arrives sans moustache to an impromptu party hosted by director Guy Ritchie at his pub, The Punch Bowl, in London on Wednesday (March 4).

In the mood to celebrate after wrapping filming on Sherlock Holmes, Guy closed the eatery to the public and invited friends and bar staff to a singalong lock-in.

Jude, who’d been sporting a moustache for his character of Dr. Watson in the movie, was newly clean-shaven as he celebrated with the rest.

The detective flick, also starring Robert Downey, Jr. and Rachel McAdams, is set to open in November 2009.

law punchbowl 01
law punchbowl 02
law punchbowl 03
law punchbowl 04
law punchbowl 05

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
British Latin American @ 03/04/2009 at 11:32 am

A little bit better-looking of late.

IF YOU’RE NOT A REAL HOMO-SEXUAL LIKE THESE FELLOWs………..
……………………………………do not go there, folks!!

Wow but I miss his mutton-chop.. I cant wait to see his three movies!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 03/04/2009 at 11:44 am

yea, real manly. haha

Hotness.

What a beautiful face. HAWT!!!!!!

Thanks jared :)

Ooh….he looks GOOD! loving me some new jude pix!!!!!!!! yummmm

Mmm Good – you only have to see a picture without the face fuzz to realize how good he looks without it. there were one or two pictures
where the brunette lady was identifiable but I suspect she may not be
a celebrity.. Thank you Jared, it’s wonderful to see these photos of
th real Jude Law – stand up Please!

Thanks Jared :-D

Jude looks great here, if a bit tired. Love the shorter hair.

Jude partying at The Punch Bowl with Guy and friends and remaining
sexy doing so.

Love you Jude.

Thanks jared

purpleworm @ 03/04/2009 at 1:35 pm

there’s that sweet shaven face I love to love. Mwaaa baby. You lookin’ so fine.

LOL I cant help but laugh at the way he looks when he’s walking out the door. But he’s still very HOT!!!!

LOL I cant help but laught at the way he looks walkin out the door. But, he’s still very HOT!!!

Big fan of the clean, close shave. Also, his eyes are dazzling blue with a bit of intoxication. Can you imagine having a convo with him, eyes, accent, tan skin, adorable smile, intellect? Wow!

Proud of Jude with the Peace Day awareness and look forward to his upcoming productions.

ciao!

luckystar @ 03/04/2009 at 4:27 pm

Lovely man – kind of a scoundrel but hey. Although he IS starting to look like Phil Collins haha.

*waves and blows kisses at Jude*

dolorescraeg @ 03/04/2009 at 5:37 pm

jared,
thank you for mr. beautiful…am i glad to see the dr. watson sideburns and moustache off. …he was seen with a pretty brunette….he’s seen her before…i wonder???? jared keep bringing us jude. we ned our fix.

Ha ha, scoundrel, you hardly hear that word anymore. It reminds me of what Peter O’Toole said about Brad Pitt while they were filiming Troy that ‘Brad is a bit of a scoundrel’ and I thought I bet you’d know a scoundrel, you both have good stories no doubt! LOL.

I love you, Jude!

I love you, Jude!

dolorescraeg @ 03/04/2009 at 7:16 pm

guy and jude must have hit it off on the set of sherlock holmes….two bachelors doing what bachelors do…..jude had to send his lady friend home in a separate taxi…..he’s not looking for that type of publicity. he’s had his full.

Loved him with the moustache. Love him without the moustache. He’d looking fine!

I want him.