Robert Pattison Hides In A Hotel

Robert Pattison Hides In A Hotel

Robert Pattinson unsuccessfully tries to sneak his way past photographers into a hotel on Tuesday (March 3) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old Twilight star recently said he “might make an album but not through a record company or anything. I’d like to do something independent … I don’t care if people buy it or not. I’d just like to have it just for myself so I can work with good musicians and stuff.”

Pattinson also admitted that it was easy for him to nail down an American accent because “all of my favourite actors are American and I grew up watching American movies…It’s weird because there were a lot of British people up for this part. The author’s [Stephenie Meyer] choice was an English guy which was really strange. She wanted all English guys to play Americans. I think there is something about this myth in America of British people being classy.”

robert pattinson la hotel 01
robert pattinson la hotel 02
robert pattinson la hotel 03
robert pattinson la hotel 04
robert pattinson la hotel 05
robert pattinson la hotel 06

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

))) he is Hotty!

AWESOMENESS!! <3

blackrosesred @ 03/04/2009 at 7:07 am

AHH SO HOT.

Dude hes soooo hott. not fair.

hoooooooooooot

HOTTI! !ST!

well he really has something ;) the funny thing is that he doesnt even try to be hot. he just is.

to each his own, I guess
I don’t find him the least bit attractive
he always looks dirty, and he has bad teeth
no thank you

edward you are our dream @ 03/04/2009 at 7:41 am

ohhhh rpattz. poor guy can’t even go to the gym without being papped. and yet i can’t look away! wet hair…

ahh i love him! so down to earth, so cute, ill marry him in a second

Sexiest man on the planet.

@9

I don’t blame him or you =D

„Choice was an English guy which was really strange. She wanted all English guys to play Americans. I think there is something about this myth in America of British people being classy.”
I am sure that choice was not any „English guy“ but Robert Battinson, which is not strange at all. British people and British actors are not all classy, but Pattinson is. He is the best choice for the one hundred years old young man because he can look like out of this time. He has this really classy touch in his face, and you can believe that he belongs to the beginning of the last century. He convinced me. Elegant, a bit shy, introspective, gorgeous- yes, totally classy.

fancynancy @ 03/04/2009 at 8:24 am

Ugh. Overrated and not cute. Sexy and filthy-looking are not synonymous.

I just don’t get the appeal of this actor!

OVERRATED

Let’s see if his hollywood career will last after the twilight movies…

I love love love this guy. He’s hot and his shyness only makes him even hotter!

Sexy sexy sexy!!! I love this man to death….

zach quinto's wife @ 03/04/2009 at 10:04 am

amazing guy EVER!

I wanna run my fingers thru his hair so bad!!!!

sooo hot… love him … isn’t he 24?

see it this way: WHO WOULD BE SEARCHING FOR HIM ANYWAY!!

What a great way to start the day, thanks Jared! Love him, I agree with the person who said he is sexy because he doesn’t try. He seems down to earth and humble…and simply sex on legs :)

How cute is Robert

Love Rob <3

Cant Wait To See His Upcommin Films =]

Love Rob <3

Cant Wait To See His Upcommin Films =]

he is so hot!

I can just repeat it: HE IS HOOOOOOOTTTTT :-)

lol him running is hilarious i have to say

He’s so hot, even running! Just walking sex, oops, I mean Running sex!!

I love Rob, he is perfect!

Stephenie Meyer wanted all English guys because she’s Mormon.

that is so awsome

NOT ATTRACTIVE IN THE LEAST! he looks like a vampire for real, i guess he can’t get enough of that role

Henry Cavill would of OWNED r.patts if they went with Steph’s original choice.

Poor guy, the picture of him running the other way is kinda sad.

OMFG yyyy goodness it should be illegal to be that hot i nearly collapsed

anonymous @ 03/04/2009 at 6:07 pm

Aaaahhhhhh Robert Pattinson!!!!!!!

Emickey0669 @ 03/04/2009 at 7:14 pm

I love his music and hope he shares it with all of us.

Jared please post some more articles about himmm !!!
the hotttest guy in the wooorld
and he is a pretty good actor toooo wait for some movies like little ashes youll see…
OMG he doesnt even tries to look hot he just is!!

oh come on he is not the least bit attractive at all! there are way hotter actors out there then robert. as soon as the whole twilight crap is over he will be a thing of the past. he cant act worth crap. he will never git into big hollywood stardom.

Edward,love

robert i love you man,
he s so terribly hot, i love his eyes, his smile,his accent, his lips his messy and dirty hair , he s like, i dont know, like shy and honest and humble, … so gentleman, ur perfect :)

i m simply in love with you =)

Yay..!! Rob is sexy, Ed Westwick is sexy too!! They are really great example of English actors..luv them!!

Whatever!! He’s ugly period!!! He needs to get to a dentist fast!!!

He looks great :)
i love him (L)

he was running !
haha

he is so ugly.

Aww.. he lloks very very handsome..!!!!!
:D

Oh Rob!! I love how he wants to make music just for the love of the art! Im sure he truely doesn’t care if people buy his album but he has to know that alot of people will. Keep up the great work Rob!!! : )

He can bite me anytime he wants.

The British are the best!!

EDwards lil girlie! @ 03/06/2009 at 9:42 pm

hi peps! urg! he is soooooooooooooooooo hoT!

it must have been hard to be a public figure, huh??

it must have been hard to be a public figure, huh?..

Robpatz lover @ 03/15/2009 at 6:29 am

If l ever saw him l would pash him l love him sexiest guy l have ever seen he is like a god l cant believe he dosent have a high self esteem l love how he isnt up himself so hot omg l think he is sounds like such a sweet and funng guy

He’s a very attractive guy! I hope the role he has now does not limit his opportunities, however, I think it just might enhance his portfolio ten times more. Love how shy he acts, but, he loves to party….what else do young people do..lol!

i dont know how you could not think he is hot he is soooooo georgous
and toatally down to earth and i love is english accent he is so fun to look at i could look at his picture for days

i dont know how you could not think he is hot he is soooooo georgous

Sexy sexy sexy!!! I love this manto death….

Rob, it´s a GREAT IDEA to make an album!
But just for yourself?
I think there are a lot of fans, who would like to hear it.