Michael Jackson Announces Comeback Tour!

Michael Jackson Announces Comeback Tour!

Michael Jackson holds a press conference to announce his comeback tour at O2 Arean in London, England on Thursday (March 5).

Also pictured below is MJ, 50, leaving London’s Lanesborough Hotel and boarding his bus to the Arena.

The Thriller singer will do approximately 20 shows in London’s O2 Arena that will start at the beginning of July.

A new album is also in the works for the former King of Pop!

15+ pictures inside of Michael Jackson announcing his comeback tour…

michael jackson comeback tour 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

oooooooooooooooh lord….this should be interesting.

Bet you $100 he doesn’t finish the tour :)

Wow! I have no words. That is the creepiest thing I have ever seen. Wow. This is actually kinda sad and creepy at the same time. I would not pay a dime to see this.

thats_right @ 03/05/2009 at 2:17 pm

GOOO MICHAELLLLLl JUST BEAT IT :)

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 03/05/2009 at 2:21 pm

this is almost as embarrassing as britney’s “comeback tour”. @ least michael was talented. ugh, he’s still the GREATEST artist/musical entertainer of all time so he should get a pass. *whispers* – even if he is creepy. LOL

OMG IT’S OCTOMOM’S TWIN BROTHER

he would have benn the richest person on earth if he kept singing
sad,he’s not what he used to be

yay cant wait

Oh my. That is just beyond words…..his FACE

When are the dates going to be announced?

yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOUR DOING this concerts for the fans. love you!

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks creppy.

shoes4life @ 03/05/2009 at 2:48 pm

I’m sorry he looks horrible! He looks like one of the planet of the apes.

All that talent just gone to waste.

office fan @ 03/05/2009 at 2:54 pm

I use to be a fan of Michael’s when I was a teenager….I think he is/was an amazing performer. It’s just so sad what he has done to his face.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the best!!!!!

Uh, can you say Crypt Keeper…this is a sad and horrific modification of plastic surgery and the plastic surgeons should no longer be able to practice…although I’m sure it was Michael’s decision…I would have told him to go elsewhere and refuse to subjegate myself to such a heinous job.

Michael Jackson was handsome before all this insanity to look like some universal thing…I love his music and he’s an amazing dancer…what more can I say.

whatever, yo @ 03/05/2009 at 2:59 pm

10 shows.. MJ said 10 shows, not 20

OMG! He looks like Vanessa Hudgens…….gah!!!

I’m scared of him.

ryu hayabusa @ 03/05/2009 at 3:06 pm

Michael will bring down the house. He’s the best ever!
It will be HIStoric!

i don’t know if i am as excited as i should be…I think he is full of talent but, now isn’t good time for this “comeback”
i could be wrong though. he could sell millions of tickets.

I adore MJ, but is he wearing a lipstick? if he is, that color isn’t good for you, sweetie hahaha

i don’t know if i am as excited as i should be. I think he is full of talent but, now isn’t good time for this “comeback”
i could be wrong though, he could sell millions of tickets.

I don’t believe he will do 20 shows. He will pull out due to “medical” reasons.

I’m definitely not bringing kids to his concert

i bet people who go there, will go there for the same reasons the would go to a zoo, and not see a popstar. just to witness some exotic creature. he looks so creepy. it scares me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All