Zac Efron: Too Sexy For His Hair

Zac Efron: Too Sexy For His Hair

Too sexy for his shirt
Too sexy for your party

Zac Efron flips his hair out of his eyes as he leaves his home in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon (March 5).

The 21-year-old actor (in a gray LNA tee) recently dished to Elle magazine that he didn’t fully understand High School Musical’s success.

He shared, “I liked being the kid in the adult circle. As far back as I can remember, I couldn’t understand or relate to a lot of kids. I still don’t understand how High School Musical became a hit. I’m going to make as many lighthearted movies as I can. Every time we started a new High School Musical movie, I wanted to keep that kid inside of me alive.”

15+ stills from his upcoming movie 17 Again

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
thats_right @ 03/05/2009 at 7:13 pm

Angelina and Brad forever :)

zanessa4everrr! @ 03/05/2009 at 7:14 pm

HE’S TOO CUTE! I LOVE HIS HAIR! AND THE HAIR FLIP!

zanessa4everrr! @ 03/05/2009 at 7:14 pm

HE’S TOO CUTE! I LOVE HIS HAIR! AND THE HAIR FLIP!

thats_right @ 03/05/2009 at 7:15 pm

Angelina Jolie too sexy for her hair

Sorry, but I don’t see any pics of Jolie here. But Zac Efron looks good with his……wish they would leave him alone at home though.

I prefer to Robert P. he is Sexy :)

he is so HOT

gogol dancer @ 03/05/2009 at 7:31 pm

quote:
“I still don’t understand how High School Music became a hit.”

neither do the rest of us with common understanding of the English language. Its as perplexing as why the sky is blue… oh wait scientist can explain why the sky is blue but NO ONE will explain why HSM even made it to production let alone theater near you

I LOVE IT

vanessajonas @ 03/05/2009 at 7:43 pm

hothothot

I LOVE HIM

Bless him. It was a hit because it’s something kids can enjoy without there being any pretenses. Children need simple, fun things like HSM to love, innocent and harmless. (Well aside from the 3rd which is so full of sexual tension its untrue, but that is beside the point).

Wish they would leave him alone at his home, but it’s nice to see in some respects, that he doesn’t care about walking outside of his gates. Love the stills from 17. Thanks JJ.

youtube . com /matthewprokop

ZAC I LOVE YOU’RE SOO HOT!

Dang, the paps must sit across from his driveway and wait for him to come out.

#14; They DO it across from his driveway and wait for him to come out.

He needs a haircut, like now.

no bother @ 03/05/2009 at 8:23 pm

If I was him id move again so they couldnt sit on the drive and wait for him, they cant do it if they dont know where he is!

ryaNEFRON @ 03/05/2009 at 8:50 pm

OH DEAR GOD! THE MAN IS A SEX GOD!

ryaNEFRON @ 03/05/2009 at 8:50 pm

OH DEAR GOD! THE MAN IS A SEX GOD!

As others have said, I thing it is atrocious that the paps would actually sit outside the driveway to his house and wait for him to come out. People don’t have any manners or common decency. That just really is going too far as well as being right up in their face at an airport or not allowing them to go inside a store to shop. But I do blame the airports and store owners for not banning the likes of paps. In an airport I would think that would be seen as a security risk with all those flashing cameras. In stores it is intrusive to other shoppers and the paps are not there to buy anything. I guess some store owners think they will get free advertising which is just as bad as paps being rude in their questions to the celebrities they are bothering. They have ample opportunity to take other pictures.

Did Zac get a house close to Vanessa’s?….just wondering.I heard that he did .

keyonaefron @ 03/05/2009 at 9:36 pm

gosh my husband looks hot!

#8, well put. I agree.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Just Jared Jr
  1. Leighton Meester Has the Look of Love on Dog Walk with Adam Brody!
    Leighton Meester gives her hubby Adam Brody the look of love while taking their adorable dogs for a...
  2. Why Did Zayn Malik Miss Louis Tomlinson's Mom's Wedding?
    What’s the real reason why Zayn wasn’t there? – J-14.com We need to know —...
  3. Claire Holt May Pop Up on 'The Originals' This Season!
    Claire Holt looks super chic as she chats on her cell phone while shopping on Robertson Boulevard...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »