Zac Efron: Too Sexy For His Hair

Zac Efron: Too Sexy For His Hair

Too sexy for his shirt
Too sexy for your party

Zac Efron flips his hair out of his eyes as he leaves his home in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon (March 5).

The 21-year-old actor (in a gray LNA tee) recently dished to Elle magazine that he didn’t fully understand High School Musical’s success.

He shared, “I liked being the kid in the adult circle. As far back as I can remember, I couldn’t understand or relate to a lot of kids. I still don’t understand how High School Musical became a hit. I’m going to make as many lighthearted movies as I can. Every time we started a new High School Musical movie, I wanted to keep that kid inside of me alive.”

15+ stills from his upcoming movie 17 Again

zac efron sexy hair012
zac efron sexy hair013
zac efron sexy hair014
zac efron sexy hair015

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

thats_right @ 03/05/2009 at 7:13 pm

Angelina and Brad forever :)

zanessa4everrr! @ 03/05/2009 at 7:14 pm

HE’S TOO CUTE! I LOVE HIS HAIR! AND THE HAIR FLIP!

zanessa4everrr! @ 03/05/2009 at 7:14 pm

HE’S TOO CUTE! I LOVE HIS HAIR! AND THE HAIR FLIP!

thats_right @ 03/05/2009 at 7:15 pm

Angelina Jolie too sexy for her hair

Sorry, but I don’t see any pics of Jolie here. But Zac Efron looks good with his……wish they would leave him alone at home though.

I prefer to Robert P. he is Sexy :)

he is so HOT

gogol dancer @ 03/05/2009 at 7:31 pm

quote:
“I still don’t understand how High School Music became a hit.”

neither do the rest of us with common understanding of the English language. Its as perplexing as why the sky is blue… oh wait scientist can explain why the sky is blue but NO ONE will explain why HSM even made it to production let alone theater near you

I LOVE IT

vanessajonas @ 03/05/2009 at 7:43 pm

hothothot

I LOVE HIM

Bless him. It was a hit because it’s something kids can enjoy without there being any pretenses. Children need simple, fun things like HSM to love, innocent and harmless. (Well aside from the 3rd which is so full of sexual tension its untrue, but that is beside the point).

Wish they would leave him alone at his home, but it’s nice to see in some respects, that he doesn’t care about walking outside of his gates. Love the stills from 17. Thanks JJ.

youtube . com /matthewprokop

ZAC I LOVE YOU’RE SOO HOT!

Dang, the paps must sit across from his driveway and wait for him to come out.

#14; They DO it across from his driveway and wait for him to come out.

He needs a haircut, like now.

no bother @ 03/05/2009 at 8:23 pm

If I was him id move again so they couldnt sit on the drive and wait for him, they cant do it if they dont know where he is!

ryaNEFRON @ 03/05/2009 at 8:50 pm

OH DEAR GOD! THE MAN IS A SEX GOD!

ryaNEFRON @ 03/05/2009 at 8:50 pm

OH DEAR GOD! THE MAN IS A SEX GOD!

As others have said, I thing it is atrocious that the paps would actually sit outside the driveway to his house and wait for him to come out. People don’t have any manners or common decency. That just really is going too far as well as being right up in their face at an airport or not allowing them to go inside a store to shop. But I do blame the airports and store owners for not banning the likes of paps. In an airport I would think that would be seen as a security risk with all those flashing cameras. In stores it is intrusive to other shoppers and the paps are not there to buy anything. I guess some store owners think they will get free advertising which is just as bad as paps being rude in their questions to the celebrities they are bothering. They have ample opportunity to take other pictures.

Did Zac get a house close to Vanessa’s?….just wondering.I heard that he did .

keyonaefron @ 03/05/2009 at 9:36 pm

gosh my husband looks hot!

#8, well put. I agree.

# 23 yes he did.

Karen, this pics disturbed me as it meant they were literally waiting for him outside his house.

On the positive note, I can’t wait to see 17 again. How humble he is after all that HSM success and accolades. Way to go Zac! (and please cut your hair for the upcoming Aussie premieres).

Zac is so adorable and it’s great to see him without Vanessa Scuzzins.

# 27 why you are so jealous of Vanessa?

They have been together for 3 years and counting, so take that and accept it as they are now opening recognized as the young hollywood power couple (oscar’s post party anyone).

Glad to see post-disney – Zac and Van. Can’t wait for their new projects (especially Van) to be officially confirmed.

WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE, folks.
there is a “left over” clot of sp*rm in his left eye!!

—–Uniformeddate.com—– ? It is really a funny and interesting place to date attractive girls or hot guys. Many hottie videos and photos at this site, you can enjoy latest interesting videos or talk about hot topic with other friends. I’ve met many thoughtful singles who were trying to find true love.

#29 – You’re a freaking idiot.

#24
YOUR husband???? Wait a minute. He and I got married a couple of years ago. Hmmmm, Big Love, anyone? lol

He is hot though. Hotter than hot. The hottest there is. Did I mention that he’s hot?

#29, yes, we have a problem here. you are speaking from ignorance.

you need to take a course in human s-e-x-u-a-l-i-t-y.

you cannot see s-p-e-r-m because each s-p-e-r-m is approximately one thirtieth (1/30) the size of a needle point.

get yourself educated.

He does need a haircut. I like his hair so much better when it’s combed back. He looks older, more sophisticated, and very, very sexy.

At least it looks like he’s got his pants pulled up. I hate it when he wears them down low. They are all loose in the butt. I mean, if he’s going to wear them that low, he may as well just drop them.

He’s cute and I love him, but you would think that a multi-million dollar house would have a garage.

he’s not as sexy as rob!

you’re right Jamie, cause zac’s so much hotter.

He exudes Hottness…and his eyes, speaks for themselves….check out this video…please rate and leave comments. Thanks

skippingsarah @ 03/06/2009 at 4:53 am

haha yall are like drama queen. he cant be own

Ah, the miracle of mascara and concealer in action.

christine x3 @ 03/06/2009 at 10:27 am

haha he’s so smooooth.

i love his hair sliked-back .
oh!! look at him just going out to his gate paps they can not live him alone poor zac no more privacy.

crushed on zac @ 03/06/2009 at 12:09 pm

To sexy for his hair, indeed! #27 is right, he looks better without V and should get a new girlfriend, preferbly me. (Hint, hint)

V-fan-forever @ 03/06/2009 at 12:22 pm

damn hot hot hot hot
grrr
xD
bahaha sry…he’s just soo damn zexy!
*dies*
mhh

he’s not robert pattinson
he has to deal with it !!!!

GABRIEL A @ 03/06/2009 at 7:19 pm

JARED WE NEED PICTURES OF CORBIN BLEU!

MORE PICTURES AND NEWS OF CORBIN.

Zac keeps getting sexy everyday.

I love zac efron and I want to have sex with him and break his
**** till he bleeds.I want to suck his **** and **** him .

just jared.com are motherfuckers and ******** and they are
putting zac efron sexy but not zac shirtless, they are fuckers and
motherfuckers.

just jared.com are a bunch of motherfuckers and russel brand
is a ******* sex addict and i want to kick his ass and KILL HIM.

Nice Flippingg !

you are amizing zac i like you so much you now i went to be like you men every one dream to be like you thank you men

hi zac i am zaky i went say thank you men i like your style you are amizing