Zac Efron's Got a Box Full of Condoms... Economy Size

Zac Efron's Got a Box Full of Condoms... Economy Size

Last year, pictures of High School sweethearts Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens surfaced in what appeared to be a sex shop.

The 21-year-old actor opened up about the pics in the April 2009 issue of Elle, with Reese Witherspoon on the cover.

Zac shared, “It was Hallows Eve like, two years ago. It was just a costume store in the back they have an adult section for adult costumes. And this nice older woman asked for a photo. My mom is like, ‘Zac, what did you buy in a sex shop?’ I was like ‘Mom, calm down, it’s not a sex shop.’ She wouldn’t have any of it. She’s like, ‘I knew you were being sexual!’ But she (Starla) understood. My stocking was full of condoms this Christmas. She buys me the economy box.”

He also talked about meeting Leonardo DiCaprio: “I was all, ‘Oh, hey!’ And he turned around and right there I had the ‘in.’ and I was like, ‘I just want to shake your hand, dude, I’m a big fan… I’d love to sit down and talk with you sometime.’ And he goes, ‘Right on.’ A few nights later, I was at a Lakers game and I texted him, and he said he was coming. And this guy in a ball cap and coat with the collar up sits next to me. We talked the whole game, and he was just everything I thought he would be: smart, level-headed, charming, hilarious. You know, the older-brother vibe.”

zac efron box full of condoms 01
zac efron box full of condoms 02

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

hahaha ooooh zac….

This story makes no sense!? I wish Jared would have better writers to give some background to quotes.

I don’t like zac and vanessa at all, And I dont really care about their sex life

mrsefron. @ 03/05/2009 at 5:37 pm

awww poor zac! :( haha but it says adult “SECTION” noot store. lol

it’s like when you walk into spencers…in the back they have all that crazy crap.
haha

anyways.. LOVEE ZAC! CANT WAIT TIL ELLE MAGG(:

LOVE HIM!!!!!!

vanessajonas @ 03/05/2009 at 5:41 pm

of course they were not in a sex shop, that was cleared a long time ago… aw her mom overreacted JAJA

all they do is have sex u can tell + every1 saw the piks of them at the beach being overly sexual like vanessa on top of zac while hes laying down like plzzz get a room

Tom:

Some 2 year old photos of Zac and Vanessa in what appeared to be a sex shop but it wasn’y a sex shop. But the pixs didn’t surface until this year and his mom saw them. His mom knows he and V are being sexual and gave him condoms in his christmas stocking-probably as a joke.

Now we can’t see his face so we don’t know how much was just kidding but I think it is safe to say He and Vanessa are in a real relationship

Does that help??

I don’t like him that much but my biggest hatred goes to Vanessa, she’s gross and acts so s.lutty. She’s a biotch, I can feel it from right here. [ I won't talk about her nude pics or the pix where her tongue hang out ]. I hate her, really. And honestly people……teenagers now have sex by the age of about 15, get over it. I know what I’m talking about. It’s normal and a kind of obligation not to be a virgin at 16. So yeah, I doubt it that they’ve never been in bed together. I really doubt it.

Mrs Efron…you rule!!

bettybaby @ 03/05/2009 at 5:45 pm

god i love Post!Disney!Zac

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

i dont understand why people who dont like them come on here to just rant and rave….i think they’re great! thats just my opinion but haters will always hate :)

21? okay… I think I have officially fallen under the Zac Efron spell. He is so pretty.

Oh apparently my comment was accepted lol. Sorry for doubling it. And btw, I really mean it what I said in both of them =)

No, the story is not very clear. I had to read it twice.

It’s information form Zac’s recent interview with Elle magazine. And he relates a story about his mom seeing that picture JJ posted.

Zac has a great mother.

Catherine .M.VIlla @ 03/05/2009 at 5:51 pm

Whats up with him

Catherine .M.VIlla @ 03/05/2009 at 5:51 pm

Whats up with him

ha ha was that a joke withnhis mom or not. can’t believe he admitted that. i bet the box is prob finished

Wish that JJ had posted the picture that Elle used in the article instead of this s-t-u-p-i-d one that he’s used before.

what i would give to let him use the economy box on me hhahahahaaaha
that was too ******..but its true!

to Laura, I’m not that much of a hater……..yeah, I hate her but I just like to comment…it’s no crime to do so……and after all, you fans should feel happy, the more someone gets hatred, the more this person gets popularity. You know what they say, any publicity is good publicity XD

and who are all the stupid little girls on here who think sex is dirty? what kind of parents do you all have? sex is NOT dirty. it’s part of a loving relationship. having sex with multiple people (sleeping around) is dirty because you can catch diseases.

you little kiddies need to sit down and talk with your parents. about sex.

#10 ‘Mandise @ 03/05/2009 at 5:43 pm
————————————————————————————
Sweetie, it’s not good to hate. Because when you hate others, you also hate yourself. So, in order to hate Vanessa, you must first hate yourself. Sorry if she intimidates you.

Hatred is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated.
……George Bernard Shaw

so what if they HAD GONE to a sex shop? big ******* deal…

Hhaahha, they should go to good use.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All