Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Zac Efron's Got a Box Full of Condoms... Economy Size

Zac Efron's Got a Box Full of Condoms... Economy Size

Last year, pictures of High School sweethearts Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens surfaced in what appeared to be a sex shop.

The 21-year-old actor opened up about the pics in the April 2009 issue of Elle, with Reese Witherspoon on the cover.

Zac shared, “It was Hallows Eve like, two years ago. It was just a costume store in the back they have an adult section for adult costumes. And this nice older woman asked for a photo. My mom is like, ‘Zac, what did you buy in a sex shop?’ I was like ‘Mom, calm down, it’s not a sex shop.’ She wouldn’t have any of it. She’s like, ‘I knew you were being sexual!’ But she (Starla) understood. My stocking was full of condoms this Christmas. She buys me the economy box.”

He also talked about meeting Leonardo DiCaprio: “I was all, ‘Oh, hey!’ And he turned around and right there I had the ‘in.’ and I was like, ‘I just want to shake your hand, dude, I’m a big fan… I’d love to sit down and talk with you sometime.’ And he goes, ‘Right on.’ A few nights later, I was at a Lakers game and I texted him, and he said he was coming. And this guy in a ball cap and coat with the collar up sits next to me. We talked the whole game, and he was just everything I thought he would be: smart, level-headed, charming, hilarious. You know, the older-brother vibe.”

zac efron box full of condoms 01
zac efron box full of condoms 02

ABC

hahaha ooooh zac….

This story makes no sense!? I wish Jared would have better writers to give some background to quotes.

I don’t like zac and vanessa at all, And I dont really care about their sex life

mrsefron. @ 03/05/2009 at 5:37 pm

awww poor zac! :( haha but it says adult “SECTION” noot store. lol

it’s like when you walk into spencers…in the back they have all that crazy crap.
haha

anyways.. LOVEE ZAC! CANT WAIT TIL ELLE MAGG(:

LOVE HIM!!!!!!

vanessajonas @ 03/05/2009 at 5:41 pm

of course they were not in a sex shop, that was cleared a long time ago… aw her mom overreacted JAJA

all they do is have sex u can tell + every1 saw the piks of them at the beach being overly sexual like vanessa on top of zac while hes laying down like plzzz get a room

Tom:

Some 2 year old photos of Zac and Vanessa in what appeared to be a sex shop but it wasn’y a sex shop. But the pixs didn’t surface until this year and his mom saw them. His mom knows he and V are being sexual and gave him condoms in his christmas stocking-probably as a joke.

Now we can’t see his face so we don’t know how much was just kidding but I think it is safe to say He and Vanessa are in a real relationship

Does that help??

I don’t like him that much but my biggest hatred goes to Vanessa, she’s gross and acts so s.lutty. She’s a biotch, I can feel it from right here. [ I won't talk about her nude pics or the pix where her tongue hang out ]. I hate her, really. And honestly people……teenagers now have sex by the age of about 15, get over it. I know what I’m talking about. It’s normal and a kind of obligation not to be a virgin at 16. So yeah, I doubt it that they’ve never been in bed together. I really doubt it.

Mrs Efron…you rule!!

bettybaby @ 03/05/2009 at 5:45 pm

god i love Post!Disney!Zac

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

i dont understand why people who dont like them come on here to just rant and rave….i think they’re great! thats just my opinion but haters will always hate :)

21? okay… I think I have officially fallen under the Zac Efron spell. He is so pretty.

Oh apparently my comment was accepted lol. Sorry for doubling it. And btw, I really mean it what I said in both of them =)

No, the story is not very clear. I had to read it twice.

It’s information form Zac’s recent interview with Elle magazine. And he relates a story about his mom seeing that picture JJ posted.

Zac has a great mother.

Catherine .M.VIlla @ 03/05/2009 at 5:51 pm

Whats up with him

Catherine .M.VIlla @ 03/05/2009 at 5:51 pm

Whats up with him

ha ha was that a joke withnhis mom or not. can’t believe he admitted that. i bet the box is prob finished

Wish that JJ had posted the picture that Elle used in the article instead of this s-t-u-p-i-d one that he’s used before.

what i would give to let him use the economy box on me hhahahahaaaha
that was too ******..but its true!

to Laura, I’m not that much of a hater……..yeah, I hate her but I just like to comment…it’s no crime to do so……and after all, you fans should feel happy, the more someone gets hatred, the more this person gets popularity. You know what they say, any publicity is good publicity XD

and who are all the stupid little girls on here who think sex is dirty? what kind of parents do you all have? sex is NOT dirty. it’s part of a loving relationship. having sex with multiple people (sleeping around) is dirty because you can catch diseases.

you little kiddies need to sit down and talk with your parents. about sex.

#10 ‘Mandise @ 03/05/2009 at 5:43 pm
————————————————————————————
Sweetie, it’s not good to hate. Because when you hate others, you also hate yourself. So, in order to hate Vanessa, you must first hate yourself. Sorry if she intimidates you.

Hatred is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated.
……George Bernard Shaw

so what if they HAD GONE to a sex shop? big ******* deal…

Hhaahha, they should go to good use.

He’s finally acting his age! go Zac!

vancrazed @ 03/05/2009 at 6:10 pm

Mandise you sound really imature. A **** is someone who sleeps around, not someone in an exclusive relationship with one another. They have been for 3 years. Also those pics you are referring to about sticking her tongue out, are fun pics she took with friends, Third, I have actually met Van, and she is the most down to earth normal person you will ever meet. Have you met her, or are you basing your opinion on what you see. Pictures don’t tell the story of a person. Be very careful. Everything I have seen from her is authentic.

I love Starla!!!!

Well, I’m going to get a copy of the Elle mag and read the entire interview with Zac.

Yeah!!!! He’s done with Disney. Done, done, done. :lol: :lol: :lol:

vancrazed @ 03/05/2009 at 6:11 pm

Ashlee they are little girls who should not have access to computers at their age.

Um – Hallow’s Eve? Where’s he from – the 17th Century?

And the crush on Leonard sounds kind of creepy too.

Ewwwwww…..

WHO CARES!

Why are we making sex look like some sort of perversion?

Starla Efron gets the mother of the year award!!!!

Malia you are so right. It’s so sad that people ‘hate’ others for no reason at all.

Mandise, it’s kinda pathetic that you commented 3 times, and long comments at that, (and will probably comment again to respond to Malia) on two people you supposedly do not ‘like’. Your reason for ‘hating’ V is stupid. V is hot, she knows it, so why should she hide it. As the saying goes, if you’ve got it flaunt it. And if the response from the Watchmen premiere the other night was anything to go by, I don’t hear any guy (or girl for that matter) complaining. Especially not Zac.

FYI but Zac does not need to prove anything to people like you. Don’t conider yourself special or better than others. Zac is extremely talented, he has the humour, charisma and presence to go far, as did Leo (though I can’t stand his the majority movies at all, too boring). In the words of Richard Linklatter, you underestimate Zac at your own peril. We ain’t seen nothing yet where this boy is concerned, and free from Disney, it looks like we’re going to finally see the real Zac, the one his fans know him to be.

And again,….Starla you are awesome.

ewwww….not the condoms…him and “leo”

Awww . . . that’s cool. He considers Leo to be like an older brother. Bet they are good friends now. :)

“My mom is like, ‘Zac, what did you buy in a sex shop?’ I was like ‘Mom, calm down, it’s not a sex shop.’ She wouldn’t have any of it. She’s like, ‘I knew you were being sexual!’ But she (Starla) understood. My stocking was full of condoms this Christmas. She buys me the economy box.”

This paragraph makes no sense.

#39, I think we will have to read the Elle interview in order for some of it to make sense.

if you know ten years old here in uk they learn about sex education already so whats wrong is that. mostly couples using those type of things if they are not ready yet.

wtf? He has a major crush on Leo….eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

His mom rocks! and a name like Starla so cool and ppl what ZV do in thier own time is none of ur business thier both consenting adults get over it!

haha o what a sweet mom he has… and duh Leo is all those things!! HES AMAZING!

where are you all getting off that he has a “crush” on leo? i’m not seeing that. he admires what he’s done with career and how he manages his personal life with the fame, etc. i don’t get that as being a “crush.”

well I think it’s funny

christine x3 @ 03/05/2009 at 6:40 pm

hahahaha

i love the post disney zac. now the real (behind the scenes) zac we fans have seen for the past three years is emerging.

hallelujah!!!!!

LMAO lol Zachary. his mom is cute overreacting

I think he could have a good career, just don’t do anymore disney movies and he’ll finally be taken seriously.
And #36 I agree with your first paragraph but don’t diss Leo. his movies are “boring”? Yeah, right! Leonardo is an amazing actor and his movies rock. Catch Me if you Can was not boring! It was a drama/comedy. And Zac seems to really admire him I guess they’re friends so everyone just chill.

I agree with vancrazed. I hate how people make assumptions about people they DON’T KNOW!!! Sticking tongues out in crazy pics with friends does NOT make someone a be-otch. Hey, I’ve seen my daughter in pics like that with her friends in hs and college….and none of them are be-otchs. How stupid for people to judge like that. That’s what’s wrong with the world. j

As far as this story, I somehow doubt Zac would be talking about condoms with an interviewer……and including his mom in that conversation.

ah, agora todo mundo sabe que a Vanessa faz sexo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well I think it’s funny

I have really good gaydar. i will turn in my gaydar card if he turns out to be gay. He’s not. he’s just pretty.

bettybaby @ 03/05/2009 at 7:01 pm

go sox…..

the quote is legit…..its from the upcoming Elle interview, which hits newsstands next week!!!!

god i can’t wait to read the rest of it, and of course to drool over the new pics!!!!!!!!

I realize what JJ posted is a condensed version of the interview. But, It seems that the interviewer must have asked Zac about the pictures of him and Vanessa in the costume shop. So, that must be the story that Zac gave them.

Remember, he is no longer working for Disney and doesn’t have to worry about repercussions from any of his interviews.

The magazine should be out about mid-March.

bless zac’s parents for being able to talk about sex with their son. no wonder he has turned out so well, having parents he’s comfortable with. he is truly blessed.

You know, I think it’s great that he speaks honestly about his sex life unlike some other Disney stars and does manage to talk about condoms in the process. It’s a good message.

#58, I agree. It is a good message.

He is soooo freakin lucky to have starla for his mom , if that was ma mum she wouldd whoop my fat ass pronto.

I believe you, but man, it’s a pretty personal topic, and Zac just doesn’t usually get THAT personal. For me, it’s a little TMI……but I’m impressed with Zac’s mom for not sticking her head in the sand about the reality of having a 21 yr old son!!

He’s finally acting his age! go Zac! 2

lakers fan in boston @ 03/05/2009 at 7:44 pm

i think vanessa got him a strap on =p
naw i cant think of her like that, she’s such a cute girl =]
love u vanessa!

he’s obviously being sarcastic… just trying to make light of the situation!

i love you zac!
you are my favourite star
yes! i love you baby!
i love zac
i love zac
you are so beautiful
zac i love you

sarah may @ 03/05/2009 at 8:17 pm

oh boo hoo big deal. they have sex. even robots have sex, why not humans?

She’ll be pregnant in a couple of months.

EWWWW

Condoms? He is nasty.

Is he having sex or something?

Zac and Vanessa are not virgins at all.

Zac is funny. Can’t wait to see “17 Again.”

#67, she’s been with this dude for over 3 years and hasn’t gotten pregnant. Why would she get pregnant in the next couple of months? Do you have a clue what condoms are for?

postwatcher @ 03/05/2009 at 9:42 pm

His mommy bought him condoms?

All Hallow’s Eve?

Whatamoron!

Gracemarie @ 03/05/2009 at 9:44 pm

It seems like a lot of info that’s personal about him and V. Well kiddies were not in Kansas anymore LMAO

Soni hannigan @ 03/05/2009 at 9:46 pm

I wonder what is with all the negative feelings about zac and vanessa is for. They are the best.

postwatcher @ 03/05/2009 at 9:47 pm

ashlee @ 03/05/2009 at 8:57 pm lots of little kids on here who don’t know what condoms are. there’s nothing “nasty” about condoms.
**************

Since your name is Ashlee, you were probably born in the late 80s.
Have you ever seen a real live condom afterwards? Obviously not.

And honey, a stocking full of condoms from his mama is really FREAKIN’ NASTY. I wonder if he returns the used ones to his mama for recycling?

For pity sakes, people! I know there are not that many kids on this board who don’t understand certain things. However, as usual, there are those who just want to stir up a problem where there isn’t one. I am quite sure that both David and Starla Efron are quite aware of what their 21 year old son is doing and most likely has been doing for a while now. I am sure they are not shocked. And quite frankly, I can see how Zac’s mom might very well put an economy size box of condoms in his stocking as a gag for Christmas. Haven’t any of you ever gotten such a thing in your stocking? Not even a lump of coal? Get real.

Considering Zac has commented before about how he will talk on the phone to his parents about all the crazy stuff that people write about him I’m sure this came up too how he and Vanessa were seen in a “sex shop” and I’m sure as usual they laughed about it trying to keep him from going crazy! And probably for a laugh his mom put the condoms in the stocking . If everyone remembers that old picture of them at Ah’s suddenly came back to haunt them in the fall—I think about September or October which was getting close to the holidays so it would have been easy for his mom to use some sexual like a box of condoms to make a joke. It’s really not that big of a deal. Also, I have no doubt during the interview in Elle that they might bring up the subject of the infamous picture of him at some “sex shop” and ask him so he would have a chance to “explain” it himself. And then as we have seen him do on Leno and shows like that I think he just made a joke of it that people are now taking way too seriously.

this is the best :D

hahaha

gosh why do ppl take this soo sriously

i think itssooo funny

they’re young people ,,, its not like ppl who are 21? 19> not having sex right?

If that’s how he converses, he sounds really stupid and quite young. He sounds too young to be having sex with fugly girl.

Gracemarie @ 03/05/2009 at 10:00 pm

Karen:

I’ve been lurking awhile now and your posts are always very sensible please keep on posting here. Thank you.

For Real and Malia are also very pratical and mature and they should also post more times.

I thought young people were smarter than this at least about sex and relationships in this day and age.

Karen, you talk too much and try way too hard to be a cheerleader for these two. Get a life lady.

wow, for all of you who are dissing vanessa and zac, seriously. they’ve been in a relationship for three years now. they’re obviously mature cause they’ve been through long distance and all that. and really, 3 years, thats a long relationship, and vanessa’s not pregnant so they’re obviously safe. if they love each other, then its not bad for them to have sex ok? they dont have to be married. altho, for some people its a good thing, but its not like you HAVE to be.

Can’t wait for the big break-up with what’s her face! All the poor little fans will be boo-hooing. But not me….I can’t stand that creepy looking girl.

I agree with Karen. People are taking Zac’s comments way too seriously. Of course, he would make fun of the pictures that was taken 2 yrs ago in Spencer type store. Zac and Vanessa was at a Mall in Texas( seriously, how racy could the store be??)

Zac is he does not take himself too seriously and he choose his battles. Worrying what people say about Zac on the internet does not concern him. If people want to get upset over old pictures or condon gag gift that their problem not his.

#85, have you been living in misery for the past three years, waiting for them to break up? I’m betting you’ll be living in misery for a long, long time to come. Sorry, you think you look creepy. So sad. Don’t look in the mirror.

#83 bob @ 03/05/2009 at 10:02 pm.
————————————————————————————–
Do you have a problem READING Karen’s logical, well thought out comments? Or does the truth behind them hit you right in the gut and make you angry?

And you have a life????? Doesn’t sound like it to me.

#79, Karen, you go girl!!!!

Ignore the one-liner rebukes from people who are too lazy to read your comments. Your logic burns a hole inside the haters. They can’t stand the fact that YOU have good old common sense behind what you say. And what is their comeback? The admonishment of a third graders: “Get a life.”

I am 15 years old, I’m a virgin. But I dont think sex is gross like some of the people say it is.

I prefer to it as love making. And I hope Zac and Vanessa have great sex! lol. Im not joking. they have so much chemistry!
Gosh I love zac

#81 bob why are you here if you dont like zac and vanessa.
we dont need your nonsense comments over here get out and also all the haters here GET OUT.

bobby boy is jealous cause he don’t have a beautiful girlfriend like Vanessa.

DO NOT INFECT VANESSA WITH AIDS.
INFECT ONLY HOMO-SEXUAL-PARTNERS!!

chill it mayb was condems mayb not he said it was a costume store sooo take tht as an answer

I have three sons and when they started having serious relationships they were sat down given “the talk” (everything from STDs to babies) . Afterward I put a large box of condums in their bathroom. If you think condums are nasty try having a STD or changing baby diapers.
That being said, I’m sure his mother meant it as a joke. They have been having sleepovers and vacations for three years, I’m sure they have been behaving like responsible adults.

its cute lol gotta love zac’s mommy

he basically just admitted to us that he is not a virgin lol

he basically just admitted to us that he is not a virgin lol

k, these comments are really weird!!!!!!!! talk about going from one extreme to the other….

zac could have been joking, he does seem to be a wise ass when he wants to be, but then again he might not have been.

i don’t believe he is though, b/c i’m sure if he was the Elle reporter would have given some sort of indication or hint that the comments were said in jest.

Also several moms have said they’ve done something similar with their sons and i applaud you. especially b/c you have boys…..

it is very disheartening in this day and age to hear, as i often do, that its all the girls problem. despite the fact that boys can’t get pregnant they still need to be taught the responsibilities of sex, and about respecting women. all too often i’m afraid, boys are not educated about these issues by their parents and its shameful.

i say go starla!!!!!!!

Haha. that’s cute. love the both (z&v) of them. ( i still love leo too, hopefully Zac can change like Leo did. Leo used to to Growing Pains and now (at least I think) he’s one of the most talented people in Hollywood; he made a good smooth transition into the type of films he does now.

I don’t know why their sex lives is so under the scope!!! @ least they have the right frame of mind PROTECTION!!!!! even so it’s none of our business. Leave them alone. So many people have been hating on Vanessa even before the scandal mainly because she’s with Zac but putting that all aside we as fans should really STOP bad mouthing them, bashing them, making them the victim when they are not, they are just trying to live normal lives–normal young lives so….just enjoy them for what it all is.

ZanessAFanNY @ 03/06/2009 at 1:18 am

well people…PLEASE CALM DOWN! Zac is just explaining something that needs more elaboration and he did it in a sleezy kind of way.
So what if he intends to be more realistic and uses his mother to justify the facts. Its kinda giving a message that sex is everywhere so you have to be smart and get protected so you ruin your future.
So what if his practicing SEX..big deal..everybody does! Its better to talk it over with your kids than because you cant stop but you can prevent STD and teen pregnancies or should I say teen pregnancies.
Nowadays, SEX is not a big deal anymore to teenagers…so you might as well be open to the facts and face it.
There’s nothing wrong about SEX or CONDOMS…as a matter of fact, it goes together….
People who thinks SEX and CONDOM topic is nasty …well look around you, maybe your not from this planet and in this lifetime.
ZANESSA rule!

ZanessAFanNY @ 03/06/2009 at 1:26 am

This kind of HYSTERIA is one of the reasons why ACTORS like ZAC and VANESSA doesn’t want to be taken a picture because its becoming a tabloid frenzy and its taking out of hand. Look at his one…it’s misinterpret already. Its kinda sad coz you cant please everybody.

they are old enough people
get real, go zanessa.

Yeah, Zac….we know your mom probably gave you condoms when she first saw you glance at Vanessa….his mom knows what she’s doing…How does his dad sort into all this…? So, he wasn’t quite legal when he went into that store…the only thing I can think is that it’s like a novelty store such as the Ricky’s chain in NYC. You don’t have to be a certain age, but must be at least 20-21 to go into the adult shop. The fact that he took a picture with someone in this kind of shop seems honest enough to what he’s said.

Yeah, and this is why you may never hear of him buying them….Thanks Mom, Thanks Starla…lol…wonder what brand and kind she bought for him…ask a joke…yeah, right…she may have been panicking…lol….

Check out this video…rate it and please leave comments. Thanks.

lol. this story is funny and I don’t see why people have a problem with what he said.

Um? I hope he is not calling the girl in the picture with him the older girl. She does not look that much older than him.

Zac’s mum reaction is normal ….

It’s clear that Zac & Vanessa are sexual relation ( I hope for them,lol ), but this pics had 2 years olds, Zac was 18 and for a mum it’s young , but she’s a good reaction and Zac & his mother talk about this without problem, it’a well.

Well, bob doesn’t worry me as his asinine comments speak for themselves. I could say he is angry because his fun has been taken away from him as he just want to post things that will rile people up or he is so immature he has no clue about anything. But I have seen bob’s name come up before—because he also has no life—and the truth is he is simply crude, rude, and socially unacceptable in alll his comments. Many of you show just as much common sense and show you get this whole picture in this thread but bob wants to insult me because I make him have to read which he obviously doesn’t do very well.

wow! I didn´t know it!!!!!

See ladies, perseverance pays off. Zack always gets his man in the end.

Hey Starla, I’m sure you’re not complaining about him “being sexual” now, are you?

zanessa4everrr! @ 03/06/2009 at 7:24 am

LMAO! he’s 21! he’s hot, he has a girlfriend and he’s HOT! you expect him NOT to have sex?

WELFARE STATE @ 03/06/2009 at 10:55 am

ZanessAFanNY @ 03/06/2009 at 1:18 am
“So what if his practicing SEX..big deal..everybody does! Its better to talk it over with your kids than because you cant stop but you can prevent STD and teen pregnancies or should I say teen pregnancies”
********************************************************************
Your comments are a joke. Teens should not be having intercourse. Just say NO. It cracks me up how gun-ho people are about teen agers doing whatever they like. I am sorry but why condone sex for pathetic jobless teen age runt living at home with their parents?

zac is a rat @ 03/06/2009 at 11:06 am

Wonder if he’s used one with the waitress who he told ‘ you ave the most georgous eyes’ if that’s not a pick up line I don’t what is.

The quicker he goes off promoting and has all the girls fawing over him the better he’ll be in heaven, just imagine how many phone numbers he can add to his phone. Hope Vanessa stays in the USA and has some fun with her friends, while ‘ I’m god gift’ is out doing goodness knows what and with who.

bethany granger @ 03/06/2009 at 11:30 am

WELFARE STATE @ 03/06/2009 at 10:55 am

They are 20 and 21. they are not teens. they have been toghther for 3 years so what if they have sex. The legal age for where they live is 18 anyhows

#114 this not a joke . did you hear the news abouf 13 yrs old become a father and the girl is only 14 yrs old thats not good.thats why the parents concerned about thier kids. zac and vanessa they are adult they claver enough to do what they want to do to thier self.that’s why i love them

AHAHA it’s funny I don’t care about him and vanessa sex life but it’s cool that he doesn’t care talking bout that

when these came out I told my friends “they’re probably at a costume shop” and i was soooooooo right

my comments is for #112 not #114

Well even FOR REAL has stopped posting now the Zac has admitted he needs boxes of condoms for all the houchies he’s been ******** behind Vanessa’s back.

There is finally no way to defend him and his dubious honor.

Poor V

lol! i can’t believe his mom gave him a stocking full of condoms, even as a joke lol

WHO cares???

desiree:

You are pathetic and everyone that graces these boards knows that so you might as well give up your childish attempts to make Zac look bad. Nobody is as stupid as you are.

BTW, desiree, it would seem that you are just as interested in hearing from For Real as anyone else. However, you trying to bait him/her with your garbage will not entice that person to show up and give you the time of day.

Yeah…Right and They had an adult section in the back of the store where we could see in the picture was the place you horny couple were…two years ago and last week u’re pumping gas with the same exactly clothes, by the way that ***** who sold u guys out she is not that old or even nice…hehehehehehe…BJJ Biacthhhhhzzz!!!

I don’t like these two but I don’t understand why people are making a big deal about this.

oh lord. some of the comments here are soo dumb. Yes they have sex. Who cares? They’ve been together for how long now? almost three years if not already passing that. Plus they’re how old? 20 and 19 i believe? Of course they are going to be sexually active. Duh. We’re they in a sex shop? No, just in the adult section, but either way the adult section has some things that you’d find in a sex shop… so its not like its all that “better.” Psh, I wouldn’t even find him being in a sex shop a bad thing. Umm, I think thats about all I wanted to say. Oh and

NO GLOVE NO LOVE. :D

hehe. ;]
oh and Zac Efron is sex. Period.
Vanessa is beautiful. another period.
hahaha.

OOOOOOOOMG O:
*————————–*

zac is a rat @ 03/08/2009 at 1:26 pm

Just as well his mom buys him the economy pack he’ll be off soon to start the leg of his promo for 17 Again so I’m sure they’ll come in handy for when he tells the next waitress ‘ what georgous eyes they have ‘ after all he’ll be away and Vanessa will be back in the USA so he can get up to god know’s what with who ever and she’ll be non the wiser, can’t wait for the press to get hold of it which no doubt they will they always have so far and love printing about his flirting ways. Vanessa deserves better.

I think it is great how supportive these two are of each other. When Vanessa is doing what she needs to do for her career—as being here with her manager to rub shoulders with the director who is to do Sucker Punch that Vanessa is said to have a role—-Zac is there to stand by her. And as For Real has said in his/her last comment a couple days ago, Vanessa supports everything Zac does when he promotes his movies as he has been doing here lately when it comes to 17 Again. As For Real says—anyone can read the post if you go to Zac’s thread about the Elle magazine interview that is here on JJ, the one where his hair is all slicked back— Vanessa is in the business and knows what Zac has to do to promote a movie and she is behind him100%. For Real also says that BOTH Zac and Vanessa’s parents are having a good laugh at the rumors that Zac is a ladies man… If that’s how they think then I guess we all should know how to take such rumors when we read about them. And it is abundantly apparent that Vanessa is well aware of everything Zac is doing and SAYING and that nothing is being done behind her back.

LOL.
This should’ve been clear a long time ago.
I love how his mom got him condoms. xD

hahahaha thats ssooo funnyyy!!<333 i llooovvee zac efroonn!!<333

ahahahahah @ 03/30/2009 at 7:40 pm

hes a little self confident don’t cha think? economy size….more like freckle sized. :/

HE FKING 21, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?
ZAC DONT LIE HE HAS SAID HE GOT GIVEN CONDOMS ON INTERVIEWS. HES NOT GOING 2 BE A VIRGIN FOREVER!!!
HE IS IN LOVE WITH VANESSA AND BEEN TOGETHER FOR LIKE 2 1/2 YEARS. NOT GONNA HAVE NO SEX ARE THEY!!

He’s probably being sarcastic! I hate vanessa she doesn’t take him for grantedd hahah

all the haters should back off they have the right to be a little silly every now and then who are u to judge a pic im sure that you have a pic of yourself acting silly right so if u do dont judge i like them both there heads are on stright and they are not out dricking and driving or on drugs SO BACK OFF

i heard that he’s gay,… is that true, and in my opinion h looks so gay with the way he walks and acts—

zanessa4ever @ 08/04/2009 at 1:12 pm

can vanessa have sex because she is catholic???