Zac Efron's Got a Box Full of Condoms... Economy Size

Zac Efron's Got a Box Full of Condoms... Economy Size

Last year, pictures of High School sweethearts Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens surfaced in what appeared to be a sex shop.

The 21-year-old actor opened up about the pics in the April 2009 issue of Elle, with Reese Witherspoon on the cover.

Zac shared, “It was Hallows Eve like, two years ago. It was just a costume store in the back they have an adult section for adult costumes. And this nice older woman asked for a photo. My mom is like, ‘Zac, what did you buy in a sex shop?’ I was like ‘Mom, calm down, it’s not a sex shop.’ She wouldn’t have any of it. She’s like, ‘I knew you were being sexual!’ But she (Starla) understood. My stocking was full of condoms this Christmas. She buys me the economy box.”

He also talked about meeting Leonardo DiCaprio: “I was all, ‘Oh, hey!’ And he turned around and right there I had the ‘in.’ and I was like, ‘I just want to shake your hand, dude, I’m a big fan… I’d love to sit down and talk with you sometime.’ And he goes, ‘Right on.’ A few nights later, I was at a Lakers game and I texted him, and he said he was coming. And this guy in a ball cap and coat with the collar up sits next to me. We talked the whole game, and he was just everything I thought he would be: smart, level-headed, charming, hilarious. You know, the older-brother vibe.”

zac efron box full of condoms 01
zac efron box full of condoms 02

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All
ZanessAFanNY @ 03/06/2009 at 1:26 am

This kind of HYSTERIA is one of the reasons why ACTORS like ZAC and VANESSA doesn’t want to be taken a picture because its becoming a tabloid frenzy and its taking out of hand. Look at his one…it’s misinterpret already. Its kinda sad coz you cant please everybody.

they are old enough people
get real, go zanessa.

Yeah, Zac….we know your mom probably gave you condoms when she first saw you glance at Vanessa….his mom knows what she’s doing…How does his dad sort into all this…? So, he wasn’t quite legal when he went into that store…the only thing I can think is that it’s like a novelty store such as the Ricky’s chain in NYC. You don’t have to be a certain age, but must be at least 20-21 to go into the adult shop. The fact that he took a picture with someone in this kind of shop seems honest enough to what he’s said.

Yeah, and this is why you may never hear of him buying them….Thanks Mom, Thanks Starla…lol…wonder what brand and kind she bought for him…ask a joke…yeah, right…she may have been panicking…lol….

Check out this video…rate it and please leave comments. Thanks.

lol. this story is funny and I don’t see why people have a problem with what he said.

Um? I hope he is not calling the girl in the picture with him the older girl. She does not look that much older than him.

Zac’s mum reaction is normal ….

It’s clear that Zac & Vanessa are sexual relation ( I hope for them,lol ), but this pics had 2 years olds, Zac was 18 and for a mum it’s young , but she’s a good reaction and Zac & his mother talk about this without problem, it’a well.

Well, bob doesn’t worry me as his asinine comments speak for themselves. I could say he is angry because his fun has been taken away from him as he just want to post things that will rile people up or he is so immature he has no clue about anything. But I have seen bob’s name come up before—because he also has no life—and the truth is he is simply crude, rude, and socially unacceptable in alll his comments. Many of you show just as much common sense and show you get this whole picture in this thread but bob wants to insult me because I make him have to read which he obviously doesn’t do very well.

wow! I didn´t know it!!!!!

See ladies, perseverance pays off. Zack always gets his man in the end.

Hey Starla, I’m sure you’re not complaining about him “being sexual” now, are you?

zanessa4everrr! @ 03/06/2009 at 7:24 am

LMAO! he’s 21! he’s hot, he has a girlfriend and he’s HOT! you expect him NOT to have sex?

WELFARE STATE @ 03/06/2009 at 10:55 am

ZanessAFanNY @ 03/06/2009 at 1:18 am
“So what if his practicing SEX..big deal..everybody does! Its better to talk it over with your kids than because you cant stop but you can prevent STD and teen pregnancies or should I say teen pregnancies”
********************************************************************
Your comments are a joke. Teens should not be having intercourse. Just say NO. It cracks me up how gun-ho people are about teen agers doing whatever they like. I am sorry but why condone sex for pathetic jobless teen age runt living at home with their parents?

zac is a rat @ 03/06/2009 at 11:06 am

Wonder if he’s used one with the waitress who he told ‘ you ave the most georgous eyes’ if that’s not a pick up line I don’t what is.

The quicker he goes off promoting and has all the girls fawing over him the better he’ll be in heaven, just imagine how many phone numbers he can add to his phone. Hope Vanessa stays in the USA and has some fun with her friends, while ‘ I’m god gift’ is out doing goodness knows what and with who.

bethany granger @ 03/06/2009 at 11:30 am

WELFARE STATE @ 03/06/2009 at 10:55 am

They are 20 and 21. they are not teens. they have been toghther for 3 years so what if they have sex. The legal age for where they live is 18 anyhows

#114 this not a joke . did you hear the news abouf 13 yrs old become a father and the girl is only 14 yrs old thats not good.thats why the parents concerned about thier kids. zac and vanessa they are adult they claver enough to do what they want to do to thier self.that’s why i love them

AHAHA it’s funny I don’t care about him and vanessa sex life but it’s cool that he doesn’t care talking bout that

when these came out I told my friends “they’re probably at a costume shop” and i was soooooooo right

my comments is for #112 not #114

Well even FOR REAL has stopped posting now the Zac has admitted he needs boxes of condoms for all the houchies he’s been ******** behind Vanessa’s back.

There is finally no way to defend him and his dubious honor.

Poor V

lol! i can’t believe his mom gave him a stocking full of condoms, even as a joke lol

WHO cares???

desiree:

You are pathetic and everyone that graces these boards knows that so you might as well give up your childish attempts to make Zac look bad. Nobody is as stupid as you are.

BTW, desiree, it would seem that you are just as interested in hearing from For Real as anyone else. However, you trying to bait him/her with your garbage will not entice that person to show up and give you the time of day.

Yeah…Right and They had an adult section in the back of the store where we could see in the picture was the place you horny couple were…two years ago and last week u’re pumping gas with the same exactly clothes, by the way that ***** who sold u guys out she is not that old or even nice…hehehehehehe…BJJ Biacthhhhhzzz!!!

I don’t like these two but I don’t understand why people are making a big deal about this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All