Hugh Jackman: New 'Wolverine' Trailer!

Hugh Jackman: New 'Wolverine' Trailer!

Hugh Jackman, aka The Sexiest Man Alive, growls, jumps and slices his way through this new action-packed trailer for superhero flick X-Men Origins: Wolverine, due out May 1.

Just 55 more days!

Below are new Wolverine promos via USA Today featuring Ryan Reynolds (Wade Wilson/Deadpool), Liev Schreiber (Victor Creed/Sabretooth), Taylor Kitsch (Remy LeBeau/Gambit), Lynn Collins (Silver Fox) and Will.i.am (John Wraith/Kestrel). I am most excited for Gambit!!! Woo woo!!!

For more info, visit X-MenOrigins.com.

“Wolverine” Trailer

hugh jackman wolverine trailer 01
hugh jackman wolverine trailer 02
hugh jackman wolverine trailer 03
hugh jackman wolverine trailer 04
hugh jackman wolverine trailer 05
hugh jackman wolverine trailer 06

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I dont wanna watch that. Im not a fan at all

I’m SO going to see this…but first up…WATCHMEN tonight!

booorrrrring!

groundhogday @ 03/06/2009 at 10:36 am

I can’t wait. It’s gonna be a great movie for all us Sci-Fi Geeks.

again….why the mayflower link from # 1? Nothing to do with this thread.

why is this woman posing? ugh

It looks awesome!!!!! Can’t wait to see this!!! Btw, Hugh Jackman makes an ideal Wolvie!

hmmm liev shrieber and hugh are hot!

groundhogday @ 03/06/2009 at 11:47 am

Just watched the trailer AAAAAAWSOME.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaapocca @ 03/06/2009 at 11:57 am

I cannot wait that long for this movive..I totally liek watching tehse actors

GO Aussie!!!

Recently, I discovered a hot place —–Uniformeddate.com—– where many sexy military singles who like talking about fashion and love there. I’m an open minded girl from US, I also like playing with tall guys on it.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaapocca @ 03/06/2009 at 11:59 am

why did #1 feel teh need to post her AD…can we say she is not hear for anything but just to pimp out her site…pathetic wench!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 03/06/2009 at 12:04 pm

this will be the second best comic book movie, ever. second to the dark knight.

GETOUTAHERE!!
…………..he is pregnant, folks?

i can´t wait is going to be a great movie!!!

Looks good—-and hey, come on now—it´s WOLVERINE!!!

One bad choice though—-William—–what is it with singers trying to act? They can´t. Leave it to the pros.

Cher is the only exception.

i loved the music at the end ,looks great can’t wait

This trailer’s not bad, but the new Star Trek trailer premiered last night with Watchmen and it’s freaking AMAZING! Puts the Wolverine trailer to shame!

Every 3 seconds, there’s a shirtless frame of Hugh Jackman.

Thank you, Jeebus!

green_bird @ 03/06/2009 at 2:15 pm

Oh, I was clapping my hands in adulterated glee last night. GAMBIT HAS RED EYES!!!!

I heard that Kitsch had a dialogue coach with him on set, which means that if this rumor is true, we will be hearing some sort of a Cajun accent from Kitsch.

Seriously, if he nails Gambit, Kitsch is going to be a star, because fan boys and fan girls will worship him.

Now if only they redid Rogue and put these two together on the big screen…

WHAT!!!!!!! this is going to be sick!! whoever thinks it boring is CRAZY!!!!!!

This looks amazing! I can’t waittttt.

Wow Liev Schreiber looks HOTT. Gotta love the bad guy. haha

And DUH, of course Hugh Jackman looks amazing too! Love him!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All