Zac Efron: Slicked Back Boy

Zac Efron: Slicked Back Boy

Zac Efron has all the right moves with his sleek, slicked-back hair in the April 2009 issue of Elle.

His 17 Again costar Leslie Mann, 36, tells the mag of Zac, 21, “It was hard not to be a lady cougar around him. One day during rehearsals, I was leaving, and Zac said, ‘What’s your phone number so I can call your daughter on her birthday.’ I gave it to him, and he turned to the director and said, ‘See, I told you I would get it.’ (laughs) He’s such a woman’s fantasy, especially for someone with an Oedipus complex.”

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
raider814 @ 03/06/2009 at 6:07 am

gorgeous!!

he does have pretty eyes but seems to be a jerk. And besides, as Gaga and Ivana said, it was a wrong move from Leslie to mention the Oedipus complex

zanessa4everrr! @ 03/06/2009 at 7:21 am

HE LOOKS AMAZING! the interview is hilarious!

zanessa4everrr! @ 03/06/2009 at 7:21 am

HE LOOKS AMAZING! the interview is hilarious!

TitanicGirl @ 03/06/2009 at 7:26 am

i love him but it looks disgusting.

Zac is really a flirt with the ladies!Hard to have a boyfriend like that you know.

I must say hes’ a young good looking man

*sigh* *Faint*

Whoa! I’m okay. I’m fine. It’s ALLLLLLL good!

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 03/06/2009 at 8:47 am

he ‘s soooooooooooooo gentleman! Ow my..^^

good person..great heart

God bless him

VIVA ZANEEEESSAA S2

Wow.
He looks amazing.
Wow.

WOW!!!i love his eyes on this picture…his eyes are like woah! he is soo HOT lol.that was very nice of him haha.i wish he would call me on my bday xD

he is an amazing person, that’s why i love him.

OMG I Want that. HOT HOT HOT

Its nice to see him without that Albatross hanging on his neck.

look at his blue eyes beautiful.!!!

christine x3 @ 03/06/2009 at 10:25 am

ohhhhhhhhh snap. he’s looking GOOOOD.

vanessa's lovers @ 03/06/2009 at 11:00 am

Sorry–the hair style doesn’t work.
[2 votes]

i really don’t like he hair…
¬¬

zac is a rat @ 03/06/2009 at 11:00 am

If you go to one of Zac’s sites and read the whole interview he did with Elle then what shows what a real jerk he is and how he switches his feelings from one female to another.

A waitress came to clean the table while he was doing the interview and he turned and told her’ You have got the most georgous eyes’ and this of someone who was all over his gf at the recent preimer they went to and the minute that V’s not with him he’s giving other females compliments, he could have said that she had nice eyes or striking eyes but that kind of comment is what he should be saying to Vanessa not some stranger.

I bet his phone has tons of girls numbers in that Vanessa does’nt know about and I would’nt be suprised if meetings have gone on behind her back.

Seriously, what with the negativity here?
#21, you really honestly can’t believe everything you hear. For heaven’ sake, you don’t even know Zac Efron. You probably never met him before in your life so stop acting like he’s a player. Vanessa would have dumped him a long time ago if he did half the things you say. Just get a life. and this is coming from someone who has actually met him.
and #15, where did you get the idea that Zac has Oedipus Complex, seriously.

fuuckk!!
ii actualyy screamed wen ii saw dat pic! he is soooo hawt nd sexyy!

nd ii wudnt mynd my mum givin him my number 4 my birthdayy! hahaha!

Efron!!!! so hot.