Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Sleeping Beauty Sweet

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Sleeping Beauty Sweet

High School sweethearts Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens will be portraying Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip from the Disney classic Sleeping Beauty in a new portrait from celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz.

JJ saw the gorgeous photo last month and you won’t be disappointed! There’s no lip-lock… but it certainly comes super close. Hubba hubba hubba!

David Beckham portrayed Prince Phillip back in 2007 but it’s a new generation of stars now! Other published celebrity Disney portraits include:

Jennifer Lopez as Princess Jasmine and Marc Anthony as Aladdin

• Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

WOOOO GO ZAC AND VANESSA
1ST?

zanessa4everrr! @ 03/06/2009 at 11:31 am

AWW I CANT WAIT!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not the most flattering photo of them.

I want to see the pic of them, where will it be??

JESSICA BIEL? I swear she has the best PR in hollywood. Can’t wait to see Roger Federer!!!!

I recommend you a very interesting place —–Uniformeddate com—– It ‘s where you have the opportunity dreaming about dating a military and make it true!

She is as NAIVE as only americans can be.
TRACK HIS PAST, will ya!!

LOL Jared you are too funny. They’re really cute together

can’t wait to see the photo. van and zac as princess and prince.

im gonna buy this magazine . perfect couple ever

awwww!!
dat wuld b sooo cute!! :D
deyr soo cute 2gether! =]
***

….Beyaki….as Alice & Wonderland?! COME ON!!
:roll:

cant wait i want to see it now jj lol

lady gaga should be alice in wonderland.
taylor swift should be cinderella

& all the rest are so not a NEW generation of stars, their old =/

honestly, even though i love vanessa, sleeping beauty has blonde hair.

i can’t wait to see it

AWESOME!!!!!!

Zacvanfan @ 03/06/2009 at 1:23 pm

Perfect!!!!!

nooo! not sleeping beauty!! i don’t like vanessa for portraying her… besides she’s not blonde… taylor swift would have been better…

lovely!!!!prince and princess !!!

Vanessa should portray Princess Jasmine :)

can’t wait to see.

whats the point in this..
UG annie is wrecking classics by having stupid people portray these characters, for no reason.
whats next miley cyrus as the hunchback of notre dame?

gracemarie @ 03/06/2009 at 2:37 pm

I think something important needs to be said here:

These images of Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty etc.were created in the 1940′s and 1950′s were there would have been no choice but to make them all caucasian and and in many cases but not in all cases blonde

Sleeping Beauty is white with blonde hair and blue eyes because that was the only acceptable image at the time. They could have given her brown hair like Cinderella but basically it would have been the same image.

I think Disney is saying they are no longer held captive by the racial mores of the original time and if these images had been created now maybe they would look like Vanessa, or Beyonce maybe an asian actress. It’s time to open your mind and realize in many ways the original character images depict the racial and social mores of their original era.

OMG how cute they’d be perfect for it cant wiat to see the pics!!

I think that the picture will be sooooooooooooooooo pretty. They are such a cute couple.

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 03/06/2009 at 3:18 pm

Thats so cute ♥
Can’t wait to see it!
GO ZANESSA ♥

can’t wait – like the rest of the fans on JJ!

I CANNOT believe that Zac is still with that tramp.

She totally ruined his career. They’ll both be working at Mcdonald’s by next summer.

I cant believe I ever liked them.

Narf! I cannot believe you said that! Zac’s career may be dead in the water right now but he only has himself to blame for that.

He should have just come out of the closet and then he would have been acceped for who he is: just another gay man.

This is exciting. I can’t wait to see Scarlett as Cinderella!!

I don’t think that is the real narf and karen – just kiddies with nothing to do but become envious of ZAN. .

Anyway, I am so excited to see the picture. Am sure it is going to be very lovely and sweet.

And the twats are back!

Sorry, no one can impersonate Karen and Narf and think the rest of us are daft enough to believe them. I guess it’s easy to believe people are as dumb as you are.

No one can fake being Karen and narf. Sorry, you kiddies just don’t have the writing skills the real Karen and narf do.

Maybe you should be hitting that English grammar book instead of being on the Internet.

Yeaahhh! I can’t wait to see it.

Back to the more pleasant topic.

I’m so happy for them. It’s an honor to be part of these series by Annie Leibowitz and what a way to exit Disney, to be immortalized as Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip.

It’s also a recognition of their contribution to Disney movies that the picture is being featured with an interview of Annie in the first ever issue of the Disney 23 magazine and interviews of Zac and Vanessa will be featured on the new Disney 23 website.

Can’t wait to see the picture and get my copy of the magazine. I’m sure it would look awesome, duh, it’s Vanessa and Zac afterall.

Well even FOR REAL has stopped posting now the Zac has admitted he needs boxes of condoms for all the houchies he’s been ******** behind Vanessa’s back.

There is finally no way to defend him and his dubious honor.

Poor V

Prince my ass! Wait maybe he is he does have a harem.

#31 AND #32 SAME PERSON .WHAT PLANET DID YOU COME FROM? SUCH AN IDIOTIC COMMENT.
WELL I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE PICTURE OF PRINCE PRINCESS ZANESSA!!!!

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite from all the Disney princesses and i always pictured Christina Aguilera .. so i’m disappointed that they picked Vanessa .. and Julianne Moore as Ariel? .. ok, she’s a beautiful lady but Ariel is 16, lol ..

there is a pic at Team Hudgens Forum (dies)….

Anyone know when it will be out?

lakers fan in boston @ 03/06/2009 at 4:53 pm

ohhh i hope vanessa looks extra cute!!=]
i like the scarlett one the best
jessica and gisele look kinda weird
marc anthony looks like alddin =p

That picture is just stunning! period.

I love Annie L.’s interpretation. I love the setting, the trancelike sleep with open eyes, the fit of her dress. Van just looks drop-dead gorgeous and Zac makes such a dashing prince.

I can already see them in a period drama. So grateful to Annie for choosing them and portraying them so beautifully.

This is really making me sentimental. I can’t wait to get hold of my copy of the magazine, it’s going in my collection for all time.

just askin @ 03/06/2009 at 5:14 pm

The picture is on ONTD.

thanks jj
zac and vanessa principles as lovely

soraya rachel fannnnnn @ 03/06/2009 at 5:53 pm

THE PICTURE !!

ZANESSA ARE AMAZING
JARED POST IT PLEASE!

Desiree just grow up. Seriously, go get a life. Zac is not a cheat, he is an honorable human being, and he loves Vanessa very much. Stop trying to be so god damm high and mighty. He clearly meant that answer to be about him and V, everyone with a brain can see that, oh but wait, you haven’t got one. Shocker right there. You think your clever when in actual fact you are a child.

On a nicer note, that picture is stunning. So innocent yet sensual at the same time. He is the ultimate Prince and she his Princess. They must be so honoured that Annie chose them, what a tremndous oportunity. It’s so ethereal and dream like, the contrast of his rosey skin against her pale flawless face, the costumes, the water and the innocent connotations of the white roses. I love the way Annie has taken that classic scene from SB and put her own stance on it, that’s why she is so good, because she always goes against the norm, a truly brilliant artist. Zac and V’s love just shines, it’ almost like an oil painting so airy and wonderful.

It’s Just beautiful, really really beautiful. I’m so happy for them.

christine x3 @ 03/06/2009 at 6:18 pm

hurry! get the pictures up! lol

WOW! stunning, gorgeous, breath taking………….too many adjectives, so little time! Kuddos, Annie!

hi! i vanessa is soo pretty :) she’s like a disney princess!

what is your e-mail from myspace

I saw the picture.. and it was awesome..

here’s the site..

Beautiful Zanessa.
i love it.

the picture is like a painting…so gorgeous ….Zac looks so handsome, and Van looks so beautiful in that dress…

# 39 – For Real did post to reiterate that Zac is an honorable man ….

i love it
zanessa is perfect to be prince and princess.

#31 & 32 we know Karen and narf will not say anything bad for Zac and vanessa so stop it and go away.

#39 Your right , no foolish a s s is going to convince me that he’s not a player.There is so much proof to! He’s like ‘I told you I was going to get it’ to the director which was said from Leslie Mann.Zac an honorable man? Yeah honorable to ******* any chick he can get to.
BTW-Vanessa looks amazing in the pic… to bad it’s with him.

rockaway4ever @ 03/06/2009 at 7:57 pm

Enough of these 2 ..the over exposure is going to kill any buzz they might muster. Bottom line is they still have a long way to go to reach the star status they think they have already.

Amazing, just amazing! I’m just lost for words. Incredible, beautiful, ethereal, fairytale, out of this world,dreamlike,sorry but none of these are enough to describe the picture I’ve just seen. They do make the best couple ever. Thanks for the links.

Imposter posters stop clowning around, will ya!? The regulars here know exactly who the real fans are.

The picture looks amazing. I can’t wait to see the actual magazine…

I have seen the pic of Zac and Vanessa they both look amazing.

gracemarie @ 03/06/2009 at 10:19 pm

TipToes:

Now that I’m out of lurkdom I just wanted to say how great your Z&V posts usually are. The board gets so ugly sometimes that I stayed away but I figure Z&V can use all the support out here LOL

I didn’t see For Real ‘s post where was it?

I try to keep with all positive post as much as time will allow me.

BabiiVfanforeva @ 03/06/2009 at 10:33 pm

omg i so cant wait :D
ahhhh so gorgeous..love them both!!!!

I’m just so happy for all the good breaks that Zac and Vanessa are getting. Good luck to the both of them and as for the haters, what you say don’t really matter to the 2. They’re just happy taking it all in and working hard for all the good opportunities being presented to them at this time.

laura daniela @ 03/06/2009 at 11:35 pm

wow, she looks sooo beautiful, just like out of this world… Amaziest picture EVER

Do you crazy people think this yound “stud” who wants to be a “player” would actually saddle himelf with the same girl at events like the Golden Globes and the Oscars if his relationship was not genuine? He didn’t have to be with her at either function and be photographed on the red carpet. He has said way before he became this sensation known as Zac Efron how he would like to meet a girl who he could stick with. This young man wants some type comittment and someone he can trust and count on because that is what he is will to give. In the E! profile on him Lori Loughlin was saying how Zac was NOT a player and very much the ONE woman type man. I don’t know why everyone is so insistant right now in crucifying him.

I love it.

Karen, I wholeheartedly agree. There is ONE woman he shares his life with, and no matter how he has to play up his “sexy” image to sell himself, Vanessa is the one who “gets” him and has his heart.

ابغى اشوف فديو زاك ايفرون وفانيسا هادجنز ممكن يعني ؟

I Have seen the picture.
Vanessa looks absolountly Georgeous!
Zac is kissing her on the cheek.
It is soo Sweet, i just love them!
Zanessa Rocks <3

Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron I heard that you are both getting married
i hope you two are happy for each other andlive togeter for the rest of
you wildcats live have fun wildcats i love you all

# 66 For Real comments at the Zac is slicked hair boy thread -

Read it as it is great!

Hi all, I think the picture looks great. So, much I had to create a new Zanessa video…please check it oit. rate it and leave a comment. Thanks so much.

czarylynne @ 03/12/2009 at 11:07 pm

.elow zac &vanessa..i want to see ur pic2re..

I think something important needs to be said here:

These images of Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty etc.were created in the 1940’s and 1950’s were there would have been no choice but to make them all caucasian and and in many cases but not in all cases blonde

Your inage of Sleeping Beauty was the only one acceptable at the time she was created-open your mind. I love you

hola como estan go zanessa

Zac and Vanessa look absolutely adorable, she’s a lucky girl! I wish I was “21 again.”

zanessa hoohoo @ 06/10/2009 at 4:54 am

i luv u zanessa very very much muah_+_+_+

i love you disney chracter your my idol especially you hannah montna and ashley tisdale and of coures you vanessa hudgens