Angelina Jolie: Stop, Drop And Roll

Angelina Jolie: Stop, Drop And Roll

Angelina Jolie does her own stunt work for her latest spy thriller, Salt, on Saturday (March 7) in Washington D.C.

The 33-year-old actress was seen jumping and rolling over a wall thirty feet above a freeway. Sounds exciting!!!

Yesterday, Angie caught up with her older brother, actor James Haven.

The whole Jolie-Pitt clan is in town while Angie shoots Salt. Brad Pitt was seen taking daughters Shiloh and Zahara out to Jan’s.

Just Jared on Facebook

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Getty
  • More details have been revealed about Florence Henderson's death - TMZ
  • Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Oscars! - Gossip Cop
  • Camila Cabello looks unrecognizable in a blonde wig - Just Jared Jr
  • Get all the behind-the-scenes details from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - Radar
  • Mariah Carey had a busy weekend! - Lainey Gossip
  • Lebron James won't stay at Trump Hotel - The Hollywood Reporter
  • meg

beautiful :)

• shurly

Lol am I the first one for once ??

Anyway, thanks for the pix JJ, but you should really stop I think… I’d like to actually discover the movie later…

• Simply GORGEOUS
  • Jo

What a gorgeous human being! A fabulous Mother and a gifted actress!

• elisa

always gorgeous!

• me

It seems like they track her down or something here but she still mange look beautiful though.

• 123

she’s fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gladys

Angelina is gorgeous!
    YOu’re much more beautiful than Jennifer Aniston

• anon

Angeinla is a true Pitt

• Frenchy

Thanks JJ. She looks like she’s having fun.

• fake

angelina jolie: fake, fake, fake

used to be a good actress but not anymore, the fakeness has taken over her.
    people who dont see that are simply stupid and fooled easily

• a total fan

Too much information. I want the movie to be a surprise.

• Faye88

Wow Jared. You’re really spoiling us. Thank you. I’m still chuckling over the photos of Shi & Z in sunglasses. Too cute for words.

• um

Goodd new thread. Jared you need moderators, seriously. People need jobs out here.

• pinay

1st page. yehey……… Brad & Angie earn lots of money & sharing it to the lest fortunate people. Wish you good health as well as your adorable children.

• fake

angelina jolie: fake, fake , fake

used to be a good actress but not anymore. the fakeness has taken over her

people who don’t see it are simply stupid and easily fooled.

• original sonia

go Angie!!!, hello dedicated fans.

• Frenchy

Too bad her kids can’t see her on set. I’m sure seeing their mom do those stunts would be a blast for them to see.

• a realist

Such a beauty, Angie is.

• daylight savings

Love her. she’s so real. she’s like the female Johnny Depp. They are just doing their things no matter what.

Don’t forget Spring Ahead your clock.

• pinay

ms. or mr. fake………………….
    Go away please….. stay in another planet. You are so fake. Plastic!!!

• LoriLori

Can’t wait to see this movie
    God bless the jolie-pitt’s

• alexanderina

She looks like she is having lots of fun filming this movie. I can’t wait to see it. Thanks Jared

• sharon

Angie is amazing.

• teri

What a kick azz actress, love her. Not sure I could pull off some of the stunts she’s done, takes alot of guts.

• joe

a total fan @ 03/07/2009 at 10:52 pm

I agree, hopefully once they’re done with the exterior shots we will see less of these photos. She looks great though.

• catty

I can’t understand why they are allowing pictures of the filming to be released like this. I feel like I’m watching the movie bing made frame by frame and by the time it comes out, I will have no interest in going to see it.

• nana

• Faye88

My favorite Angie stunt is the bungee ballet for Tomb Raider I. That was
    amazing, especially since she never bungee jumped before in her life and she made it look so graceful and effortless.

• Frenchy

These are the same pictures from one day’s shoot. This will probably be only 5 minutes in the movie. We haven’t seen anything.

• [☆I n F a m o u s☆]

hahaha.. deja vu.

• 123

pinay…go away! i bet she’s more beautiful than you.

• Faye88

# 30 Frenchy @ 03/07/2009 at 11:11 pm
    *************************************
    I agree! These few shots for one scene will only last a few seconds on the screen. Kind of hard to spoil an entire movie.

• JM

lol, do these dumb trolls really think they are seeing the movie frame by frame,i see tom cruise butt boy has been here all day,some life IT has,lol

• http://deleted alessia

these post constant set photos really need to stop! its ruining the mystery of the film, and by the end of the shooting you’d have seen it.

whats the point?? o.k we know she’s shooting a film. DONE.

its strange because most people share the same view i assume,

• QQQQ

Oh please whiners, STFU… We saw set pics from Wanted and it didn’t take the mystery out of the movie. We also saw almost daily pics from Changeling.

• AMELIA

AmeLia says:
    March 5, 2009 at 3:04 pm

Angie was filming accross from my building all day-except that I was in meetings, so hard to concentrate! How dare they descend on DC when I dont have time to stalk them, did they not read the schedule I sent them!?
    popsis says:
    March 5, 2009 at 3:26 pm

Hey Amelia where do you work? I’m in Georgetown and I totally wanna go stalk them for the rest of the week see as though I am on Spring break and campus is dead lol. It kinda looks like they’re by the Dupont Metro Stop on 20th and Mass.
    AmeLia says:
    March 5, 2009 at 5:50 pm

They’ve been all over. Brad was recently spotted at GW at 2020 K Street building. I work near the National Archives, they were shooting on the Indiana St side.
    popsis says:
    March 5, 2009 at 8:42 pm

Nice, my friend is a waiter at the Four Seasons on M and they were there last night. I wonder how long they’ll be here? I thought they were shooting in NY….didn’t Beet/Wendie do a post on the ridiculous mansion they were renting in NY?

• a total fan

nana @ 03/07/2009 at 11:08 pm please keep showing more pics of the dumb movie…… i dont have 2 go c it. cant stand joli-pitts
    _________________________________________________

You DON”T have go to see it its not manditory ,you go see it because you want to. But its absurd that you can’t stand her and yet you are still coming to her threads to see the movie in progress. In other words you ARE watching the movie.

• dd

maniston must have been thinking to herself: “that should have been me” – since she wanted to do action flicks LMAO

• JM

good point QQQQ-but it will fly over their heads,lol, like they go to angie movies anyway.

• decency

Angelina looks great. Most of the movie probably takes place inside thus the movie can’t be mess up by just seeing these shots.

• pinay

I love the jolie-pitts

• Enough

Some people just love to whine about everything, there were a lot of paparazzi pictures of Nicole Kidman filming in london and Paris and her fans and trolls were not bitching about too much pictures.

If you do not want to see the pictures then do not click and if you think you have already seen the movie clip by clip then don’t go watch it in theater but for Pete’s sake stop with the incessant whining and complaining about too much pictures being seen.

• Frenchy

The movie won’t come out till next year. By that time we will have forgotten these pictures and instead will be looking pictures of Angelina in her second trimester. HA HA Just thought I’d throw that out there :)

• Lee

Awesome, Jusst awesome! Love her.

• joe

Oh STFU ! People can express an opinion. The only people whining are the 20 posts of people whining about whining.

• Lee

I forgot to say,,,,,I am so going to see this movie.

• JM

joe,take a blow,lol-i thought i throw that in that since people can express an opinion,lol

• pat

nana # 28

This movie, Salt is NOT about the Jolie-Pitts…dumbo!

It’s a spy thriller..

If anything is dumb…its YOU.

• runandtellthat

The Jolie-Pitts are unstoppable.