Beyonce Covers Los Angeles Confidential

Beyonce Covers Los Angeles Confidential

Beyonce takes the March 2009 cover of Niche Media’s Los Angeles Confidential magazine in a white hot Herve Leger by Max Azria swimsuit.

The 27-year-old singer/actress admits that while she sings songs to help women get through break-ups, there is no one who does that for her, citing that she has needed it.

When Beyonce was asked whose songs help her get through heartache the ways her songs do for fans, she claims “Well, fortunately I haven’t had any break-ups! This is my first relationship.” [referring to her highly-guarded marriage to Jay-Z].

Bigger cover pics inside…

beyonce los angeles confidential 01
beyonce los angeles confidential 02

• LeBron James has revealed the name of his unborn baby daughter- US Weekly
  • Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are spotted on vacation together in Costa Rica- TMZ
  • Tony Dovolani will be returning to the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars- Gossip Cop
  • Claire Holt wants us to follow Grey Damon on Twitter - Just Jared Jr
  • Simpsons star Yeardley Smith will guest star on Revenge- Entertainment Weekly
  • Paramore does a powerful tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Who is Anna Kendrick dating?- Lainey Gossip
  • Film producer Peter McAlevey has died at the age of 58- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her assets in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Beautiful! Love her.

Lemongirl02 @ 03/07/2009 at 11:50 am

she’s still want to be sexy , and that what did she look like ^.^

I thought she said she had the same boyfriend all through High School. Couldn’t have been Jay-Z because she said they met when she was 18

man, photoshop much?

Oh Please! @ 03/07/2009 at 11:56 am

beyonce is such a liar. she had a boyfriend from the time she was 12-19. he cheated on her several times and they broke up. she needs to stop acting like people just started finding out about her when she got married.

she’s just gorgeous
although she’s not slim

M.A.G.N.I.F.I.Q.U.E, wondeful Beyonce ♥

ugly lady
ps queen

PS queen
ugly lady

Looks like she was slathered in baby oil….still cute though!

yeah photoshop did wonders here

SONNYriente @ 03/07/2009 at 12:18 pm

they really thinned her out on the cover.
she’s fine just being voluptuous …

The more Beyonce talks the more she comes across as fishy, a con artist.. Nothing adds up when she talks about things in her life yet she’s everywhere for no reason.

She better stop lying.And if she can’t thenstop talking. UGH!

her “marriage” to Jay Z is fake. At least nobody is really interested in her to look deeper into that situation.

Look , another “look at me I’m sexy y’all” back arching pose. Naturally sexy women don’t have to do all that.

Sally Richardson fan @ 03/07/2009 at 12:36 pm

I think her father kept tight control over her and she married Jay-Z her first serious boyfriend. I just watched her new video Halo and there definitely seemed to be a spark present between her and the handsome young man in the video. Too late Bey! You’re taken!

Terrence Howard fan @ 03/07/2009 at 12:43 pm

yeah I’m sure her parents dream for their precious daughter was to marry a guy like Jay Z.

Trust me I’m about as pissed as they probably are.

how is jay z her first relationship..i have watched interview with her and she said had a boyfriend when she was younger and that helps her write some of her songs..and now she is sayong neverr had a break up..she doesn’t make any sense at all..i don’t know what to believe any more

Beyonce looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the bathing suit, but she tries to hard to be sexy

Beyonce’s a slave, whose life was first owned by her father and now by Jay-Z. I don’t think she has control over a single brain cell in her head, if she has any brain cells at all….

she looks hot! I love the swinsuit! very sexy, it shows off her gorgeous curves. She looks amazing. I love the oily effect. <3 Beyonce is one talented lady, get over it lowlives!

she is so S.E.X.Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cynthiaxxddd @ 03/07/2009 at 1:12 pm

VOTE for Beyonce at kids choise awards :D!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All