Beyonce Covers Los Angeles Confidential

Beyonce Covers Los Angeles Confidential

Beyonce takes the March 2009 cover of Niche Media’s Los Angeles Confidential magazine in a white hot Herve Leger by Max Azria swimsuit.

The 27-year-old singer/actress admits that while she sings songs to help women get through break-ups, there is no one who does that for her, citing that she has needed it.

When Beyonce was asked whose songs help her get through heartache the ways her songs do for fans, she claims “Well, fortunately I haven’t had any break-ups! This is my first relationship.” [referring to her highly-guarded marriage to Jay-Z].

Bigger cover pics inside…

beyonce los angeles confidential 01
beyonce los angeles confidential 02

Photos: Tony Duran/Creative 24
Posted to: Beyonce Knowles

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Beautiful! Love her.

Lemongirl02 @ 03/07/2009 at 11:50 am

she’s still want to be sexy , and that what did she look like ^.^

I thought she said she had the same boyfriend all through High School. Couldn’t have been Jay-Z because she said they met when she was 18

man, photoshop much?

Oh Please! @ 03/07/2009 at 11:56 am

beyonce is such a liar. she had a boyfriend from the time she was 12-19. he cheated on her several times and they broke up. she needs to stop acting like people just started finding out about her when she got married.

she’s just gorgeous
although she’s not slim

M.A.G.N.I.F.I.Q.U.E, wondeful Beyonce ♥

ugly lady
ps queen

PS queen
ugly lady

Looks like she was slathered in baby oil….still cute though!

yeah photoshop did wonders here

SONNYriente @ 03/07/2009 at 12:18 pm

they really thinned her out on the cover.
she’s fine just being voluptuous …

The more Beyonce talks the more she comes across as fishy, a con artist.. Nothing adds up when she talks about things in her life yet she’s everywhere for no reason.

She better stop lying.And if she can’t thenstop talking. UGH!

her “marriage” to Jay Z is fake. At least nobody is really interested in her to look deeper into that situation.

Look , another “look at me I’m sexy y’all” back arching pose. Naturally sexy women don’t have to do all that.

Sally Richardson fan @ 03/07/2009 at 12:36 pm

I think her father kept tight control over her and she married Jay-Z her first serious boyfriend. I just watched her new video Halo and there definitely seemed to be a spark present between her and the handsome young man in the video. Too late Bey! You’re taken!

Terrence Howard fan @ 03/07/2009 at 12:43 pm

yeah I’m sure her parents dream for their precious daughter was to marry a guy like Jay Z.

Trust me I’m about as pissed as they probably are.

how is jay z her first relationship..i have watched interview with her and she said had a boyfriend when she was younger and that helps her write some of her songs..and now she is sayong neverr had a break up..she doesn’t make any sense at all..i don’t know what to believe any more

Beyonce looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the bathing suit, but she tries to hard to be sexy

Beyonce’s a slave, whose life was first owned by her father and now by Jay-Z. I don’t think she has control over a single brain cell in her head, if she has any brain cells at all….

she looks hot! I love the swinsuit! very sexy, it shows off her gorgeous curves. She looks amazing. I love the oily effect. <3 Beyonce is one talented lady, get over it lowlives!

she is so S.E.X.Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cynthiaxxddd @ 03/07/2009 at 1:12 pm

VOTE for Beyonce at kids choise awards :D!!

When JayZ takes the stand to announce to the world that he gave Rihanna STD. That should make the kids pick her.

Yes, she has talked about having a boyfriend when she was younger, But she has also said that they were just kids, and they lived kind of far apart and didn’t see each other much. She has said many times that Jay is her first REAL relationship. It makes sense, she doesn’t really count the first one as a genuine dating relationship because they were babies.

PHOTO SHOP MUCH! They thinned about twenty lbs. off – why?? She has a beautiful voluptous body – this is why we all have body issues!!! Fashion magz are brutal lovers of emaciated models that pose in gay man designer clothes. I have nothing against gay men, but obviously they aren’t into women’s bodies. It perpetuates the eating disorder syndrome.

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/07/2009 at 1:53 pm

Ok…the pompusness of Beyonce is really getting to me. There is no one…..? In the history of song making that has don’t that for her…not even her beloved Tina Turner? Wow…so her ghettofab break songs that she sings, NOT writes for people is the be all in all, well let us fall down because with all her recent ignorant statements, no one is worthy, even t hat ugly camel husband of hers.

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/07/2009 at 1:53 pm

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/07/2009 at 1:57 pm

LT you have a point, perhaps she doesn’t fit the mainstrem or hollywood standard “nice body” but as an African American woman (I believe many other cultures would agree), Beyonce has a beautiful body and should be celebrated. Americans need to not fall prey to what the media dictates as beautiful, because I for one would not want to be rail thin, or have a flat ass, I love my curves, ass, small waist, beautiful hour glass figure, I could careless what anyone else thinks, and niether does beyonce.

truth ALWAYS hurts @ 03/07/2009 at 2:04 pm

WAYYY too much photoshop right here, she looks better without it and that swimsuit is just flyyyyyy!

She’s effing ugly and fat + can’t sing. Kelly Rowland is much better.

She tries waaaaaay too hard.

ha ha she is not that thin.

She does not actually look like this.

#29: learn how to spell “pompousness” before you hate on her. spell check. look it up.

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/07/2009 at 3:01 pm

TEAM LARA CROFT…TAKE BEYONCE’S *** OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! I’M SORRY, I DIDN’T REALIZE I WAS BEING GRADED ON MY POST, NOW THAT I KNOW I HAVE AN IN SECURE ***** OF A TEACHER, I PROMISE I’LL DO BETTER! GO TO HELL, I DON’T NEED TO HATE ON BEYONCE, IN FACT, I GAVE HER PROPS, PERHAPS YOU NEED TO RE-READ MY COMMENTS, WINCH! I AM BEAUTIFUL, WITH A HANDSOME HUSBAND, WILL BE GRADUATING WITH A MASTERS IN ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS, (WITH A 3.9 GPA) DONATED LIFE (KIDNEY DONATION) ..HMMMM, SHALL I GO ON…NO, THAT’S ENOUGH SMACKING IN THE FACE. BEYONCE HAS NOTHING I WANT (I’M LYING, THE MONEY WOULD BE GREAT, BUT AT LEAST I’LL EARN MINE WITHOUT PIMPING OUT MY BODY)….IN FACT, I HAVE MUCH SHE DESIRES INCLUDING: A SOLD EDUCATION (SHE DROPPED ) , A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY (SHE’S TOO SCARED TO HAVE A FAMILY WITH THAT DRUG DEALER), A HANDSOME HUSBAND (NO WAY YOU CAN FIX YOUR MOUTH TO PROCLAIM J-ZAY AS HANDSOME), AND ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY, SHE BARELY KNOWS HOW TO FORMULATE SENTENCES, SO HATING, THAT’S A NULL AND VOID ARUGUEMENT, YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, CAN GO TO HELL!

I think she meant that Jay-Z was the first guy she was really serious about, but I think she allows too many men to tell her what to do.

mcgeeview @ 03/07/2009 at 4:04 pm

before it starts Beyonce is not lying. Beyonce has said that went on few dates and one relationship. when she 13-17/18. She feels that one relationship was not real one b/c she was young n they were not really together. 13-16 age u don’t really know what a relationship is even after, age 16 -18 she was recording and touring around the world doing shows, so how they have a relationship. This is why she count jay as 1st real serious relationship dealing w/ real issues. Her 1st adult relationship.As marques, they went on a couple of dates, not serious.

She is not that slim!

i like but but too much photoshop she’s not that thin

DINALOHAN @ 03/07/2009 at 5:01 pm

She doesn’t even look like that hahaha

pretty girls wear pearls: you are way over qualified to be posting on a celeb blog. is the ambassador to the world post not available yet? or did you pass it up for galaxy queen? with your cough cough…3.9 gpa, you are on your way. or is posting incessantly on celeb blogs just research? wink wink. bwahahaha, laughable!

one could say, pretty girls wear pearls (nice 3.9 gpa username – i digress) that given you have a masters and a 3.9 and beyonce dropped out, no education, etc – one could surmise that in fact she is the smart one because at the end of the day she and her “drug dealer” husband have built an empire – he, a mogul and ceo of a very profitable company – anyway they have built an empire with much less than what you have. so in essence maybe they are smarter for figuring out how to be a superpower couple whose grandchildren won’t have to work a day in their lives with barely a high school diploma and you with the 3.9 from oxford, cambridge, blah blah blah, would not be hired to wipe their floors. go figure!

stop hating on bee man. dat her in da pic its not photo shop just dont hate cos u aint… she is so sexy n da best in da game!!!!!
n i think she means first real boyfriend so get over it!!!

Got it going on! That pose must have took a lot out of her!

Got it going on! That pose must have took a lot out of her!

runandtellthat @ 03/08/2009 at 3:03 am

Beyonce seems to forget her high school boyfriend Lyndall. What about Margues Houston she dated when Destiny Child came on the scene. I guess she wants the public to believe Jay z was her first love and she was a virgin on her wedding day. The public is smarter than these dumb celebrities give us credit. We live in a internet era. You can research the information yourself. All celebrites lie to keep their fake image.

What? First relationship at 27? Damn..

Bey can we ALL AGREE PHOTO SHOP! PHOTO SHOP PHOTO SHOP PHOTO SHOP PHOTO SHOP EVEN BEY WISHED HER BODY LOOKED THAT GREAT AND FLAWLESS, THEY EVEN TAKE OUT ALL THE BLEMISHES AND CELLULITE AND ALL THE EXTRA FAT LARD, BUT BEY BABY DON’T WORRY THEY DO THIS TO EVERY SINGLE CELEB OUT THERE, AND HALF OF THEM DON’T LOOK AS GOOD OR AS CURVY AS YOU! HAVE YOU SEEN MOST CELEBS WITHOUT MAKEUP THEY ALL LOOK SO CRAPPY, AND I’M SORRY WHITE WOMEN YOU ALL AGE SO BADLY!

i have seen beyonce on tv about 2-3 years ago and she said out of her own mouth that she has been hurt by a man like every other woman and has been cheated on before. And when asked about her being linked to marquis houston she laughed and said she does not talk about her personal relationships.I have caught her in a few lies,when being interviewed.she is really not as innocent as she portrays herself.she is talented,but this sasha thing is really getting on my nerves,beyonce just wants an excuse to act the way she herself really feels,sometimes she is a joke!!

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/08/2009 at 8:30 pm

Just Jared…why is my comment still in “moderation” afarid I was going to school Ms. Team Laura Croft again.” Whatever…I’m done with this site!

Hautecouturediva @ 03/08/2009 at 10:41 pm

Beyonce is so entirely fake, she’s laughable! None of her fans can relate to her, at all. What does she mean she never had a breakup? What happened to that Lindell guy from high school?! I have lost all respect for this media *****!

She doesn’t try to be sexy. She is sexy!