Beyonce Covers Los Angeles Confidential

Beyonce Covers Los Angeles Confidential

Beyonce takes the March 2009 cover of Niche Media’s Los Angeles Confidential magazine in a white hot Herve Leger by Max Azria swimsuit.

The 27-year-old singer/actress admits that while she sings songs to help women get through break-ups, there is no one who does that for her, citing that she has needed it.

When Beyonce was asked whose songs help her get through heartache the ways her songs do for fans, she claims “Well, fortunately I haven’t had any break-ups! This is my first relationship.” [referring to her highly-guarded marriage to Jay-Z].

Bigger cover pics inside…

beyonce los angeles confidential 01
beyonce los angeles confidential 02

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

When JayZ takes the stand to announce to the world that he gave Rihanna STD. That should make the kids pick her.

Yes, she has talked about having a boyfriend when she was younger, But she has also said that they were just kids, and they lived kind of far apart and didn’t see each other much. She has said many times that Jay is her first REAL relationship. It makes sense, she doesn’t really count the first one as a genuine dating relationship because they were babies.

PHOTO SHOP MUCH! They thinned about twenty lbs. off – why?? She has a beautiful voluptous body – this is why we all have body issues!!! Fashion magz are brutal lovers of emaciated models that pose in gay man designer clothes. I have nothing against gay men, but obviously they aren’t into women’s bodies. It perpetuates the eating disorder syndrome.

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/07/2009 at 1:53 pm

Ok…the pompusness of Beyonce is really getting to me. There is no one…..? In the history of song making that has don’t that for her…not even her beloved Tina Turner? Wow…so her ghettofab break songs that she sings, NOT writes for people is the be all in all, well let us fall down because with all her recent ignorant statements, no one is worthy, even t hat ugly camel husband of hers.

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/07/2009 at 1:53 pm

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/07/2009 at 1:57 pm

LT you have a point, perhaps she doesn’t fit the mainstrem or hollywood standard “nice body” but as an African American woman (I believe many other cultures would agree), Beyonce has a beautiful body and should be celebrated. Americans need to not fall prey to what the media dictates as beautiful, because I for one would not want to be rail thin, or have a flat ass, I love my curves, ass, small waist, beautiful hour glass figure, I could careless what anyone else thinks, and niether does beyonce.

truth ALWAYS hurts @ 03/07/2009 at 2:04 pm

WAYYY too much photoshop right here, she looks better without it and that swimsuit is just flyyyyyy!

She’s effing ugly and fat + can’t sing. Kelly Rowland is much better.

She tries waaaaaay too hard.

ha ha she is not that thin.

She does not actually look like this.

#29: learn how to spell “pompousness” before you hate on her. spell check. look it up.

Pretty Girls Wear Pearls @ 03/07/2009 at 3:01 pm

TEAM LARA CROFT…TAKE BEYONCE’S *** OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! I’M SORRY, I DIDN’T REALIZE I WAS BEING GRADED ON MY POST, NOW THAT I KNOW I HAVE AN IN SECURE ***** OF A TEACHER, I PROMISE I’LL DO BETTER! GO TO HELL, I DON’T NEED TO HATE ON BEYONCE, IN FACT, I GAVE HER PROPS, PERHAPS YOU NEED TO RE-READ MY COMMENTS, WINCH! I AM BEAUTIFUL, WITH A HANDSOME HUSBAND, WILL BE GRADUATING WITH A MASTERS IN ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS, (WITH A 3.9 GPA) DONATED LIFE (KIDNEY DONATION) ..HMMMM, SHALL I GO ON…NO, THAT’S ENOUGH SMACKING IN THE FACE. BEYONCE HAS NOTHING I WANT (I’M LYING, THE MONEY WOULD BE GREAT, BUT AT LEAST I’LL EARN MINE WITHOUT PIMPING OUT MY BODY)….IN FACT, I HAVE MUCH SHE DESIRES INCLUDING: A SOLD EDUCATION (SHE DROPPED ) , A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY (SHE’S TOO SCARED TO HAVE A FAMILY WITH THAT DRUG DEALER), A HANDSOME HUSBAND (NO WAY YOU CAN FIX YOUR MOUTH TO PROCLAIM J-ZAY AS HANDSOME), AND ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY, SHE BARELY KNOWS HOW TO FORMULATE SENTENCES, SO HATING, THAT’S A NULL AND VOID ARUGUEMENT, YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, CAN GO TO HELL!

I think she meant that Jay-Z was the first guy she was really serious about, but I think she allows too many men to tell her what to do.

mcgeeview @ 03/07/2009 at 4:04 pm

before it starts Beyonce is not lying. Beyonce has said that went on few dates and one relationship. when she 13-17/18. She feels that one relationship was not real one b/c she was young n they were not really together. 13-16 age u don’t really know what a relationship is even after, age 16 -18 she was recording and touring around the world doing shows, so how they have a relationship. This is why she count jay as 1st real serious relationship dealing w/ real issues. Her 1st adult relationship.As marques, they went on a couple of dates, not serious.

She is not that slim!

i like but but too much photoshop she’s not that thin

DINALOHAN @ 03/07/2009 at 5:01 pm

She doesn’t even look like that hahaha

pretty girls wear pearls: you are way over qualified to be posting on a celeb blog. is the ambassador to the world post not available yet? or did you pass it up for galaxy queen? with your cough cough…3.9 gpa, you are on your way. or is posting incessantly on celeb blogs just research? wink wink. bwahahaha, laughable!

one could say, pretty girls wear pearls (nice 3.9 gpa username – i digress) that given you have a masters and a 3.9 and beyonce dropped out, no education, etc – one could surmise that in fact she is the smart one because at the end of the day she and her “drug dealer” husband have built an empire – he, a mogul and ceo of a very profitable company – anyway they have built an empire with much less than what you have. so in essence maybe they are smarter for figuring out how to be a superpower couple whose grandchildren won’t have to work a day in their lives with barely a high school diploma and you with the 3.9 from oxford, cambridge, blah blah blah, would not be hired to wipe their floors. go figure!

stop hating on bee man. dat her in da pic its not photo shop just dont hate cos u aint… she is so sexy n da best in da game!!!!!
n i think she means first real boyfriend so get over it!!!

Got it going on! That pose must have took a lot out of her!

Got it going on! That pose must have took a lot out of her!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All