Leighton Meester Pulls Her Top Down

Leighton Meester Pulls Her Top Down

Leighton Meester (in 3.1 Phillip Lim jacket) attends the launch of the “Top Down” sneaker by Leighton Meester at Lady Food Locker Herald Square on Saturday (March 7) in New York City.

As the new face of Reebok, the 22-year-old Gossip Girl star will be featured in ads for the sneaker brand later this year.

A new episode of Gossip Girl airs next Monday (March 16) — “The Age of Dissonance.”

30+ pictures inside of Leighton Meester pulling her top down…

leighton meester top down reebok 01

• Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Love Her & Awsome Shoes!

SHE IS GREAT !

Sculpture Of Caramel @ 03/07/2009 at 5:05 pm

She’s a beautiful young girl!!

SARAH from philippines @ 03/07/2009 at 5:10 pm

SHE’S INDEED MY IDOL among the HOLLYWOOD STARS =) she’s a GODDESS in BEAUTY ,, Fashionable the way she dresses! PERFECT

Her style in this pic reminds me a lot to Kristen Stewart in one of her twilight premiere.
A prove that KStew has been a new trendsetter in Hollywood lately.. :)))

this girl is so damn gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so not fair *sobs

my number one girl crush :P

i agree essie..too damn gorgeous

wow! she looks gorgeous :)

shialove!! @ 03/07/2009 at 6:29 pm

shs is my favourite yound actress..the best talented smart fresh and lovely…we have missed her

leighton is so perfect and beautiful! shes my favorite on gossip girl!!!

She is so ******* beautiful!

How could someone be so beautiful? Her lips are just…ugh…. (and I’m girl. :) )

WE WERE THERE…I MET HER, SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME AND SO LITTLE!!!!

beautiful

so pretty! her hair looks almost blonde in some of these pics, but I prefer her as a brunette

I LOVE HER!! shes always gorgeous and her dress is beautiful on her! its 3.1 Phillip Lim from his Spring 2009 collection! SHES AMAZING!

Osakhomen @ 03/07/2009 at 9:13 pm

She so pretty! I wonder if her shoe line will sell?! I mean, she looks great in the shoes, but she’s probably wearing high-end designers all the way.

she looks pretty like always and i like those sneakers

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 03/07/2009 at 10:16 pm

what the hell happen to her?

she’s pretty and those shoes are hot

she looks gorgeous and the shoes are great..!!!

The scarey part is that she doesnt look 22 at all. For sure she will not age well.

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

sexcuse me meester but check out my seester ;p

Dye your hair darker again Meester.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

She’s my favorite actor.

Leighton Meester ♥

I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ LOVE BLAIR ]

cute girl ~~~~~~~~

lovely …

She’s one of my favorite actress

She looks stunning but i prefer her with darker hair, she looks almost blond now

I love gossip girl and Leighton meester.

I really like her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Leighton Meester ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kristen Bell @ 03/08/2009 at 7:23 am

XOXO GOSSIP GIRL .

Me too.
i prefer her with darker hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

LOVE / LOVE / LOVE

BLAIR ♥ CHUCK

she is so gorgeous!

YES JARED. MORE LEIGHTON MEESTER. MORE LEIGHTON MEESTER!!! she’s drop dead gorgeous and i’m jealous of everyone who got to see her.

I’m so glad to have read such positive comments :]
Seriously, you can’t really find anything bad to say about Leighton.
She is my idol [Sorry Sophia Bush] and I would totally go lesbian for her. lol.

I think she is an absolute doll and I’m sure if I ever met her I would not be disappointed.

I can’t wait to see Blair act out in this coming up episode. It’s about time she let loose. Still waiting for her and Chuck, but it will be a good change to have Blair and Nate together.

Leighton is gorgeous, and those shoes aren’t half bad I would totally get a pair :]

Wow
She’s so cute.

louvlY of u , . . @ 03/08/2009 at 11:39 am

adorable girl,.!
she was soooo stylish,.!

Haha…..her entire family is so fuckeddd up! It won’t be long until Leighton turns just like them. After all, they do say that the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree…..its already known by some who are close to her that she smokes weed and crack.

I think Reebok is making a smart decision and appealing to the teenage female market.

The most gorgeous young actress out there!!!

OMG I love her!! I can’t wait for new episodes to start!!!

Leighton does not smoke Crack! shes really hot in person, awesome in the sack, and thats coming from someone who has tapped that **** over 2,000 times ; )