Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Do SNL

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Do SNL

Cute couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel make a surprise appearance during the Weekend News Update during the March 7th episode of Saturday Night Live.

Justin played Irving, the boyfriend of comic-strip character Cathy, played by SNL funnyman Andy Samberg. Jessica played the voluptuous femme fatale Jessica Rabbit, a character from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Later in the evening, the couple attended the SNL after-party at Salute! restaurant in New York City. They left the party holding hands.

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Do SNL

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

wtf does she do anything other than ride off Justin’s coattails?

ewwwww. Don’t get me wrong, I like Jessica but I hate it when they take her to portray POCAHONTAS or JESSICA RABBIT!!!!!! two characters she canNOT pull off AT ALL!! those women are extremely gorgeous and are not as well toned, fit and hmm muscular as she is. It’s not that this is a bad thing. Actually I think she looks fine and women like her are beautiful but yeah, I just don’t like her in those roles. It’s just my opinion =) Anyway, Justin is funny, good actor and cute but I’m not a fan.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO JUSTIN IS TOO FUNNYY

I am not really interested in this couple

green_bird @ 03/08/2009 at 5:13 pm

‘Mandise – They had her portray Pocahontas most likely because she actually is part Native American. I read she’s part Choctaw, hence the rather high cheekbones. You should see her brother. He looks like he belongs on the catwalk at one of Armani’s shows.

I found Jessica’s portrayal of Jessica Rabbit to be rather decent and funny. But the funny part was because she was indeed riding on Justin’s superb comic timing. The Jessica Rabbit pout was rather amusing.

Glad to see the two of them are doing well together despite the rumors. I’d prefer Jessica stays with Justin.

Justin T. is so full of himself. He is NOT funny. Jessica Biel is UGLY.

this damn **** is running one of the most classic movies with her wannabe a-lister actress loser self her and that douche should crawl under a rock and die fu*k them both as*wipes

Satstick on Daniel @ 03/08/2009 at 5:26 pm

who cares?

JESSICA BIEL IS KINDA CUTE,BUT MAN SHE’S REALLY STUPID!

not funny at all

how did he go from Britney Spears (pop princess of the world) and Cameron Diaz (#1 female paid actress) to this loser who can’t get a job?

@ Karen #11

Obviously it’s fake but I really don’t know.

Andy must die.

Publicity stunt @ 03/08/2009 at 5:35 pm

this was a publicity stunt only to squash the break up rumors.

lizzie h. @ 03/08/2009 at 5:41 pm

I love andy samberg in J”izz in my pants” but other than that I dont think he is funny. Jessica Biel is really pretty, dont get me wrong, but she had like what….two to three lines, so she wasnt funny. However, im not a fan of Justin T. but I thought he was really funny in this!

i can see why she havent had a job since what? chuck and larry

girl cannot act. she sucks.

Why won’t he just join the damn show!?? I’m sick of him, he is so not funny. Big @ss corndog!

Jessica is a user
SNL probable didn’t want Jessica on the show but put her on the show because of Justin
they don’t act or look like a real couple
so they were holding hands leaving the afterparty the last time Cameron and Justin were seen as a couple was after a SNL show and they were holding hands then that doesn’t mean anything it’s all for show

the best celebrity pageeee !
love iit

entren a tododebritney.blogspot.com y comenten

tienen toda la informacion de britney spears, actualizada todo el tiempo, y en CASTELLANO!

entren por favooor,

TODODEBRITNEY.BLOGSPOT.COM
TODODEBRITNEY.BLOGSPOT.COM
TODODEBRITNEY.BLOGSPOT.COM
TODODEBRITNEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

xoxo

has anybody noticed that they stuff her dress to make it look like she,s got a big butt

yea to mock her ass implants ahahaha

if they were so lovey dovey holding hands, then why arent there any pictures, like OMG???

Wow, she couldn’t get invited to appear on SNL on her own talent so she had to sucker Justin into taking her on with her! Girl is in need of attention with all these breakup rumors going around. Pretty sad they had to stuff her butt..isn’t that what she’s most famous for? Her butt wasn’t even good enough for the part! Poor Jessica, you’ll be dumped soon. Seems Justins trademark with girlfriends, they go on SNL together and shortly after he dumps them..So long Jessica wish I could say that I’ll miss you~

pink roses @ 03/08/2009 at 6:43 pm

Laura @ 03/08/2009 at 5:10 pm

I am not really interested in this couple
********************************
They’re not interested in you either.

jessica biel sucks @ 03/08/2009 at 6:44 pm

Even riding his coat tails, she can’t get a decent job. That speaks volumes. Dump her already JT. She sucks and is fug.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All