Avril Lavigne Launches 'Black Star' Fragrance

Avril Lavigne Launches 'Black Star' Fragrance

Avril Lavigne will soon be unveiling her new “Black Star” fragrance.

The 24-year-old punk rocker just blogged, “I’m traveling to London next week where I’m about to announce my latest project ………. my very first fragrance! :) I’m really excited and can’t wait to share it with you. It will be available across Europe this summer, and soon in the US and Canada.

Avril continues, “It has been a pretty cool experience. It’s so me in a bottle….hahaha! I love the packaging. I wanted to let you guys know the name first … so…..(drum roll please)…….hahah….. The name is Black Star!”

Pictured here: Avril at a photo shoot held at The Viper Room nightclub in Los Angeles earlier this year.

avril lavigne black star fragrance 01
avril lavigne black star fragrance 12
avril lavigne black star fragrance 13
avril lavigne black star fragrance 14
avril lavigne black star fragrance 15

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

ugh, shes pretty but gosh, she looks like someone threw up pepto bismol on her, black and pink?

whoa! totally forgot about her!

her outfit gives me a headache!

Just what the world needs, another fragrance.

sellout…

Now what right minded set wants to smell like something out of her creation? WTF?

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

angieangie @ 03/09/2009 at 11:42 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh this outfit is awful!!!!!!

What a psycho outfit! :-/

……………………………………………………….A BACKFIRE, folks?

selling spit in a jar?

she is little too old for this clothes.

why still dressing like a teen.

I think she is being forgotten

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

NO VEO LA HORA EN QUE LLEGUE LA FRAGANCIA A LA ARGENTINA

TE Amo avrilll

total sellout, wasn’t she suppose to be this rebel?

~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~ @ 03/09/2009 at 12:28 pm

this poseur hasn’t been relevant in a long time, and it’s her own fault.
with all these new pop/ rocker chicks that have recently came out.. avril’s obsolete in the music industry.

I LOVE AVRIL, I LOVE HER STYLE (BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ANY POP/FAKE/B*TCH SINGERS), SHE’S AWESOME! HER FANS WILL NEVER FORGET HER! IT’S NOT BCOZ U DON’T LIKE HER THAN NO ONE LIKES HER!

I’m a fan of her music above all! it’s when i heard her song complicated that i became a fan, not when i saw her! i dnt care what she wears or what she does in her free time! Her music rocks n that’s all that matters to me!

OMG she totally would name her fragrance Black Star. How Hot Topic of her!

jaqueline @ 03/09/2009 at 1:45 pm

Avril is a diva!
she is wonderful ,is different from all those pop singers that are making it appear in media scandals!
Avril is only with his work, … and as his brand of clothes Abbey Dawn,the smell will also mahe success!
AVRIL WILL AND DESTROY ONCE AGAIN … BEAUTIFUL!

she looks TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope no one wastes their money on this! she’s so desperate!

She looks fugly.

A clothing line, and now a pefume? What a rebel punk she is! LMAO

green_bird @ 03/09/2009 at 2:52 pm

Sorry, No. Avril sold out with her second album. I’ll never forget this one interview from her first album where she vowed that she’ll NEVER pose nude. What does she do around the time she promotes her second album? She poses topless with a caption below her that says, “Hell yeah I’m hot!”

What a sell out.

green_bird @ 03/09/2009 at 2:53 pm

Sorry, No. Avril sold out with her second album. I’ll never forget this one interview from her first album where she vowed that she’ll NEVER pose without any clothes on. What does she do around the time she promotes her second album? She poses topless with a caption below her that says, “Hell yeah I’m hot!”

What a sell out.

dont care.. @ 03/09/2009 at 3:00 pm

wow, how the times have changed april, is now a britney clone.
she can’t even sing live that good anymore.
I can’t wait til some real singers come out with music.
Not the crap she peddles.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All