Britney Spears Goes Bikini Blue

Britney Spears Goes Bikini Blue

Britney Spears shows off her bod’ in a light blue bikini at a pool in Miami on Monday (March 9).

The 27-year-old Baby One More Time singer spent time with her kids, Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, after performing last night in Tampa on her “Circus” tour.

Next up for Brit-Brit is New York! She’ll be breaking it down at Nassau Coliseum and then heading over to Newark, New Jersey for two shows at the Prudential Center.

10+ pictures inside of Britney Spears going bikini blue…

britney spears bikini blue 01
britney spears bikini blue 10

Credit: Fotonews; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, INFdaily
Posted to: Britney Spears, Celebrity Babies, Sean Preston

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
ladysdsandiego @ 03/09/2009 at 11:11 pm

for having 2 kids she looks amazing and she looks beautiful.

F**K ALL YOU HATERS!!!!

LOVE BRITNEY!!!!

yay! I can’t wait to see her Jersey show this Saturday. I’m dying….can’t come soon enough:)

IF YOU SEEK AMY WORLD PREMIERE MARCH 12!!!!!!!!!!!!

W-O-W!!!!! She looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! I LOVE you, Britney!!! You rock, girl!!!

She looks hot! can’t wait for her show! I hear its awesome!

Loving her newly improved body! Wonder how did the first performance go last night? anyone know?

LOVE YOU BRIT!!!!!!!!

Damn, Brit looks hawt! Better than ever before! love her

That has got to be hell touring like she is… She’s had more time OFF since the tour started then she has actually performed..

She is suck a joke in the music world… but then again most of her fans wouldn’t know what good music is , to save their lives…

MILEY'S FAAAAAAAAAN @ 03/09/2009 at 11:46 pm

wooow she’s is really hot ! i mean she kept the line ! ! congrat’s brit’ ! ! you are BACK !

~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~ @ 03/09/2009 at 11:52 pm

. wow.
still dirty looking.
daddy still has her drugged up too.

The 3rd one isn’t her, it’s her assistant Brett lol

she looks beautiful, and so well settled down ever since her breakdown. i thought it will cost much more to bring back the britney we all knew! but she’s all in one piece and ready to rock it!

stella11215u488 @ 03/10/2009 at 12:13 am

OMG SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!! ahhhh im so happy this just made my night. I effing love Britney Spears forever and always and I cant wait to see her at the Staples Center in April!!!!! TEAM BRITNEY FOREVERRRRRRRRR

dont care.. @ 03/10/2009 at 12:15 am

I agree with #9, most of her fans don’t know good music. She can’t even perform anymore. &how come Jared didn’t talk about her wardrobe malfunction? Oh yeah, she’s really classy. ugh..

dont care.. @ 03/10/2009 at 12:15 am

I think its great she is spending time with her gorgeous boys!!

pig jowls…she’s who jon benet would’ve been
if she’d lived….she’s better off

pretty :)
random but her hair grew out fast rofl

Glad to see she’s back in shape!

……………………….BUT STILL “WORKING” ON HER COMEBACK, folks!!

#18 whoaa….adding JonBenet into this was really unnecessary. That was a poor innocent little girl who got murdered, which has absolutely nothing to do with Britney Spears. Take your Bulllshittt blog elsewhere

Do I see Michael Phelp’s feet in one of the pics?

No matter what she does, she always looks skeevy to me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All