Britney Spears Goes Bikini Blue

Britney Spears Goes Bikini Blue

Britney Spears shows off her bod’ in a light blue bikini at a pool in Miami on Monday (March 9).

The 27-year-old Baby One More Time singer spent time with her kids, Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, after performing last night in Tampa on her “Circus” tour.

Next up for Brit-Brit is New York! She’ll be breaking it down at Nassau Coliseum and then heading over to Newark, New Jersey for two shows at the Prudential Center.

10+ pictures inside of Britney Spears going bikini blue…

britney spears bikini blue 01
britney spears bikini blue 02
britney spears bikini blue 03
britney spears bikini blue 04
britney spears bikini blue 05
britney spears bikini blue 06
britney spears bikini blue 07
britney spears bikini blue 08
britney spears bikini blue 09
britney spears bikini blue 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

ladysdsandiego @ 03/09/2009 at 11:11 pm

for having 2 kids she looks amazing and she looks beautiful.

F**K ALL YOU HATERS!!!!

LOVE BRITNEY!!!!

yay! I can’t wait to see her Jersey show this Saturday. I’m dying….can’t come soon enough:)

IF YOU SEEK AMY WORLD PREMIERE MARCH 12!!!!!!!!!!!!

W-O-W!!!!! She looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! I LOVE you, Britney!!! You rock, girl!!!

She looks hot! can’t wait for her show! I hear its awesome!

Loving her newly improved body! Wonder how did the first performance go last night? anyone know?

LOVE YOU BRIT!!!!!!!!

Damn, Brit looks hawt! Better than ever before! love her

That has got to be hell touring like she is… She’s had more time OFF since the tour started then she has actually performed..

She is suck a joke in the music world… but then again most of her fans wouldn’t know what good music is , to save their lives…

MILEY'S FAAAAAAAAAN @ 03/09/2009 at 11:46 pm

wooow she’s is really hot ! i mean she kept the line ! ! congrat’s brit’ ! ! you are BACK !

~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~ @ 03/09/2009 at 11:52 pm

. wow.
still dirty looking.
daddy still has her drugged up too.

The 3rd one isn’t her, it’s her assistant Brett lol

she looks beautiful, and so well settled down ever since her breakdown. i thought it will cost much more to bring back the britney we all knew! but she’s all in one piece and ready to rock it!

stella11215u488 @ 03/10/2009 at 12:13 am

OMG SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!! ahhhh im so happy this just made my night. I effing love Britney Spears forever and always and I cant wait to see her at the Staples Center in April!!!!! TEAM BRITNEY FOREVERRRRRRRRR

dont care.. @ 03/10/2009 at 12:15 am

I agree with #9, most of her fans don’t know good music. She can’t even perform anymore. &how come Jared didn’t talk about her wardrobe malfunction? Oh yeah, she’s really classy. ugh..

dont care.. @ 03/10/2009 at 12:15 am

I think its great she is spending time with her gorgeous boys!!

pig jowls…she’s who jon benet would’ve been
if she’d lived….she’s better off

pretty :)
random but her hair grew out fast rofl

Glad to see she’s back in shape!

……………………….BUT STILL “WORKING” ON HER COMEBACK, folks!!

#18 whoaa….adding JonBenet into this was really unnecessary. That was a poor innocent little girl who got murdered, which has absolutely nothing to do with Britney Spears. Take your Bulllshittt blog elsewhere

Do I see Michael Phelp’s feet in one of the pics?

No matter what she does, she always looks skeevy to me.

LOL what’s wrong with you haters?
She’s gorgeous there, face it

Britney is looking good!

Britney is looking good!

dang it! sorry for the double post.

woh. Hot bod!

lol, her p**sy isn’t hanging out this time!

I kid the Britney!

gerard Vadenberg @ 03/10/2009 at 2:32 am

….I’m a loser, folks!!

she looks amazing!!!!!!!!

Sgt Friday @ 03/10/2009 at 2:55 am

I’m thrilled to see her looking so good and doing well. Maybe her music isn’t the finest, but I’ve been rooting for her since she had her breakdown. Mental illness is a nightmare.

lol @ #32. I totally agree. What’s with all the weird as cryptic comments eh

i hope she changes her tour costumes…they are embarrassing.

MickeyVonDutch @ 03/10/2009 at 4:05 am

# 32/Gerard,

I’m guessing that you are native Dutch speaking, as am I. If you find it hard to translate your thoughts into English (and I know from personal experience how frustrating that can be), may I suggest the Google Translater tool? Because as #35/Meh, I’ve been puzzling over some of your comments too.

wow well might be good music to others isnt always going to be good music toward other. So instead of people going off saying that her fans dont know what good music is, is somewhat insutling for me who loves Britney Spears’ music and Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Frank Sinatra…so are u guys going to still tell me that i dont know whar good music is?

SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, LOVE YOU BRITNEY DIVA!

She appears to be on the mend.

Is her you-know-what hangin’ out?

Yes, she needs to relax – all that lipsyncin’ sure is tirin’, y’all!

More beautiful and confident than ever.
I want that bikini Brit Brit!!!

hello britny i love you kosova

Looking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she looks terrible.ugly as hell.madonna looks way better

next ugly ****

madonna has 2 kids (biological) and is 50 and looks way better.next.she is a drug additect.a fake a crazy *****

next ugly shitney

what shape?? a bad one for sure

next ***** she is bad

BRITNEY is the cutest thing on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think i will ever consider her hot again
it’s ok britney….i got other ******* like megan fox and adriana lima
she’s not looking bad tho, and her thighs dont look big for once

rihannafan @ 03/10/2009 at 5:27 pm

She looks amazing!

She looks amazing! (Don’t forget she has two children!)

Gross. Still horrible looking and look at the back of those thighs. YUCK.

She is still one of the sexiest star

She appears to be healing mentally and physically.

I can’t believe BITCHNEY SPEARMS still has fans!!! Besides her bad music she is so attention ***** hanging out comando( without underwear), sleeping with men around and doing no matter what for attention!EEWWWW

There are women waaaay better looking than her like Megan Fox, the victorias secret models, Scarlet Johanson etc..

MARIO MAYANS @ 06/02/2009 at 4:40 pm