Eric Bana Loves The Beast

Eric Bana Loves The Beast

Eric Bana arrives at the Love the Beast premiere held at Greater Union Cinemas in Sydney, Australia on Monday (March 9).

The documentary film is directed by Bana, and stars Bana, late-night talk show host Jay Leno, British journalist Jeremy Clarkson and TV personality Dr. Phil McGraw.

Love The Beast, which opens in Aussie theaters on Friday, documents the 25 year history of Bana‘s first car, a 1974 XB Falcon Coupe. As a motor racing enthusiast, Bana participates in various motor racing competitions in Australia. 10+ pics inside…

eric bana love the beast 01

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
not much of a fan.... @ 03/09/2009 at 3:59 pm

He is good looking.

Not much of a fan .. @ 03/09/2009 at 4:00 pm

He is good looking

iron chef @ 03/09/2009 at 4:11 pm

I love him but he looks old here.

jared you really need to post more stuff about eric and (off topic\)david boreanaz

He’s cute. Does he have a gf?

eric bana? na!
too many aussies up here eating our lunch ;p

#3 I agree he needs to get the gray out of his hair.#5 unfortunately he has a wife…
Thanks for the Photo’s Jared,I love me some Eric.I want to see this docu.

Yep, he is hot and yes cute, he is married:(

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! @ 03/09/2009 at 5:34 pm

yyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm eric bannnnnnnnnnnna!

Dude needs to either shave or grow a beard.

Eric Bana is the man more sexy of the world. I,m love him

I think he looks more than yummy for a man of 40! I really hope that he never ever tries to look like a 20 something like some of his contemporaries ROTFL!

Leo is getting uglier each day @ 03/09/2009 at 6:16 pm

Much better looking than that duffus, Leonardo DiCrapio.

TWPUMPKIN @ 03/09/2009 at 6:53 pm

HE IS SO HOT! LOVE HIM!

Awwww, my big-eared love.

And for those who keep saying he looks old. Well, people age…it’s part of life. He’s 40 years old, and look 40 years old. Big Effing Deal.

*and looks 40 years old.

Hello Eve:)
Glad to see you again, I still love him;)))

I prefer him anytime instead of these young and shalow hollywood stars.

Hi Roberta! *waves* I still like him, even with those ears :P

he’s hot. ah, the croatian gene pool… grrr

yummy eric @ 03/10/2009 at 12:02 am

He is so hot, sexy and masculine, it’s nice to see a guy who actually looks like a MAN unlike a lot of actors/celebrities who look more like pretty girls!!!

Finally, more Eric!!!! He looks soooooo Handsome. We are finally going to see him on the Big Screen again in two months!

tALKINGBOOKS @ 03/11/2009 at 10:49 am

Will “Love the Beast” open in the U.S.?

Im moving down under to find me one of these beautiful Aussie blokes.What! Between the two of them Eric and Hugh just make my tummy do flip flops! Why don`t we make them like that over here? The fact that their all married up speaks volumes…Real Men….Real Morals.
x

Full of crap @ 03/30/2009 at 1:15 am

It would be ok if he could tell us all that the car he calls a GT is only a ****** ford XB coupe…….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All