Miranda Kerr Has a Pink Body

Miranda Kerr Has a Pink Body

Miranda Kerr strikes a fierce pose at the Victoria’s Secret Model Launch event at The Grove on Tuesday (March 10) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old Aussie model was joined by Namibian model Behati Prinsloo and former Project Runway designer Christian Siriano (pictured below) .

The trio helped launch a beauty line from PINK, a sub-brand of Victoria’s Secret geared towards high school students and college undergraduates.

20+ pictures inside of Pink body Miranda Kerr

miranda kerr pink body 17
miranda kerr pink body 18
miranda kerr pink body 19
miranda kerr pink body 20

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

flabby? I only have a 23 inch waist- sorry but try another insult, Im not fat-ugly toothless nor jealous, I am slim, leggy. pretty, and sexy (as other ppl tell me)I have a gorgeous boyfriend who loves me to bits, and a great career in Law- and you know what? I’m very happy being me, and I wouldnt want to swap places with Kerr or anyone else on this planet.I dont particularly like Miranda Kerr- so what? I dont like a lot of celebrities- its called being human.

..she’s human….

and quite a gorgeous one at that.

Riiiight, you’re gorgeous, I’m sure. *rollseyes*
But you still sweat, too, don’t you?
Sweating is called “being human”, too.

shaken, not stirred.... @ 03/11/2009 at 12:22 am

Both of them look amazing! Miranda is always gorgeous, and Behati is lovely. I am glad to see Behati getting more exposure now, she is amazing on the runway.

IMO Miranda is the ugliest and least popular among the curent VS angels.

amazing..... @ 03/11/2009 at 1:15 am

I can’t get over the number 9 photo of Miranda, she is just soooo beautiful, wow, no air brushing or touch ups just pure beauty!!!

I find miranda really cute and angelic, and i think that she has a doll like face that makes her look young past her age.

There is really no exucse for a model to have pit stains like that. Everyone knows how to avoid those mishaps, and if a model doesn’t than she is in the wrong business. It draws the eye to the sweaty armpit and away from the product. Models are set up as female perfection ( a idea that makes me gag) but then they are paid a great deal of money to appear perfect for the products they represent. She can sweat all she wants on her own time, but something like this is a disaster. Now, about the double sided tape she didn’t know about several months ago. Seems this girl just isn’t very smart.

Behati has such a natural beauty, so effortless and theres Miranda all made-up, her hair all done, fake tanned , very put together outfit etc and Behati still outshines her

Miranda looks like a beautiful alien with her eyes too far apart..

I don’t get the appeal of behati, very generic.

I think miranda is the aussie version of heidi klum. So full of herself and acts in a childish manner. Maybe her apartment or her room is surrounded with all her pictures. Now i wonder if she’s putting glitters on orlando’s pictures as well.

Perspective @ 03/11/2009 at 4:45 am

Very few of the VS models are actually ‘beautiful.’ They all may have great bodies – but the faces, not so much. For example, I never thought Giselle had a pretty face – too angular, long nose. As far as the VS models are concerned, I do think Miranda has a sweetness and prettiness about her (including a very cute face) that some of the other models lack.

You are right. First of all VS now has a bunch of photos from the shoot that was supposed to bring attention to their new products being hi-jacked by Miranda’s pit stains, and the designer whose dress she wore is not being rememberd for the beautiful dress but the sweat stains under her arms. The difference between her and the other girl is huge. Miranda looks too done up and ott, and the other girl looks casual and flirty and sweet. When I look at that designers dress now I just think it looks scratchy, uncomfortable and hot. I like the colour, but I wouldn’t buy it or wear it because of the way she looks in it. Now the other dress I would buy and wear. I like designer clothes, and I can afford them to wear.
I bet whoever designed Miranda’s dress is livid. She just can’t seem to catch a break. No air plane, Jennifer beat her soundly in Oz, and now at a launch for a fragrance with her face on it, with a none too subtle link to her supposed bf, she looks hot and itchy, but not in a good way.

MK MK MK MK @ 03/11/2009 at 5:32 am

I’d Love to lick all her sweat off her arm pit

OMG have i written this loud..well is true anyway

MK is such a tight ‘little’ hottie

MK MK MK MK @ 03/11/2009 at 5:40 am

VS cannot else because
alessandra look like a travestie for the travestie market surely
adrianna .everytime i see a pic of her ,she has her mouth wide open like these sex dool.hot though
heidi a milf
behati model????surely not
marissa playboy model surely

though candice S may be near MK

all the other a obscure models that most of you don`t even know their name

She looks great I love the dress and her air is just perfect

I would love to watch a fashion show rematch between miranda and jennifer, with of course in a proper venue and with months of time notice, and not with an information given to the public 1 0r 2 days before the said event.

It’s really my first time to see a VS model having a sweat stain during a launch of new product LOL

Maybe it’s really hot in that place, and miranda’s dress is so absorbent and transparent to sweat. So can’t blame her, and it’s not really a crime to sweat.

Get over it people!

I really like miranda, and she is stunning, very pretty and seems like a nice girl BUT she is too posie and it looks uncomfortable the way she leans back she looks like she is going to topple backwards sometimes. And she isn’t as casual as the other girl. Too over the top

ALSO im so sick of hearing about her being a buddist and giving girls diet tips and she carries a chanel 2.55?? thats the total opposite of the point of the religion. Why would you want to buy a self help book from her when she is hypocritical?

They both look great Miranda is stunning and Behati is cute I like them booth very much.I wonder if Miranda will wait for Orlando to be back to L.A or she will go back to New York or they will meet somewhere else n the world lolololol .I am just curios because I love to see pictures of them together .

@58 and 63 @ 03/11/2009 at 7:24 am

So now you think that it is unprofessional to sweat? Or that she did it on purpose?
Wow, I know that you freaks held Orlando to above human standards, but now you are applying them to his girfriend, too?
Sheesh.
Was she breathing on company time? How rude!!!!
As for the styling of the shoot for those too thick to understand….
Behati is promoting the Pink line, geared towards the younger shoppers, that’s why she looks casual and young. Miranda is promoting a perfume for grown ups, that’s why she looks glamorous.
Behati is cute. Miranda is GORGEOUS.

The Delphi loons are pathetic. I guess they can’t stay out of Miranda’s threads they just can’t help it.

It’s quite unbelievable that i haven’t read any derogatory names being thrown at miranda on this thread. I guess some lunatics have learned how to be a little civil in posting comments. Nice to know

Geez the defensive team of miranda is back… but i have to admit that she looks good on the pics above, except for that yucky sweat stain.

Is HEAVENLY BLOOM perfume purposely named after orlando? or inspired by orlando? or just a name?

Funny though that miranda’s next camapaign will have something to do again with the name blossom line.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All