Nadya Suleman Accepts Round-the-Clock Care

Nadya Suleman Accepts Round-the-Clock Care

Nadya Suleman, aka Octomom, is spotted leaving a taping of the Dr. Phil Show on Monday (March 9) in Whittier, Calif.

At the taping of Dr. Phil that will air tomorrow and Wednesday, Suleman announced she would accept an offer from Angels in Waiting to help raise her 14 children. “Nadya realized that she had to make every effort to care for the octuplets as well as the six children at home in a way that proved that she understood the enormity and complexity of the task ahead, Dr. Phil said in a statement.

“The childcare will be completely transparent, so that Kaiser Permanente and Child Protective Services will see that Nadya is seriously committed to her family,” the statement went on to say. Angels in Waiting estimates that it will cost $135,000 a month to care 24 hours a day for Suleman‘s eight babies

nadya suleman dr phil show 01
nadya suleman dr phil show 02
nadya suleman dr phil show 03
nadya suleman dr phil show 04
nadya suleman dr phil show 05
nadya suleman dr phil show 06

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Nadya Suleman

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

This is nefarious. The children need to be taken away & this psychopath need to be institutionalized. It’s difficult not to be enraged, incensed. The wacko doctor also needs to be condemned.

alright…..you wtf need to chill out….so this woman is getting some help with her kids. What’s it to you? leave her alone. She made a mistake and is going to have to live with the consequences….so shut up and just be happy that these babies got the opportunity to have a life…thats more than you can say for other babies.

HAY HAY PPL

SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE JENNIFER LOPEZ THAN ANGIE, AND WOW HOW DID SHE GET RIF OF THAT HUGE BELLY FLAB THAT QUICK? I HOPE SHE IS NOT HAVING LOTS OF PLSTK SURGERIES RATHER THAN CARING FOR HER BABIES.

THOSE BABIES WILL GROW UP AND GIVE BENIFIT TO THE WORLD THROUGH JOBS, TAX AND SKILLS….HOPEFULLY SO EVRYONE CALM DOWN WITH THE PANIC ABT THIS SITUATION AND THE BABIES GETTING TAX MONEY BLA BLA.

I THINK SHE IS ABIT FREEKY BUT STILL PPL SHOULD NOT ATTACK AND ABUSE HER.

She made a mistake, yeah. Being mom of 6 little children and with very little money, she expend part of it to have another 8 children. Yeah, she’s exactly like those 15 year old girls who are pregnant, exactly the same.

Come on, she just wanted to have more and more babies and she didn’t care if she couldn’t take care of them. Poor kids.

Now I know what I want to be: a mum of 14 kids. I beg for money and a house and I spend my money in plastic surgery. What a fabulous life …

omg i can feel my blood boiling by just looking at her. She is famewhore personified, that people keep giving her publicity such as you Jared is sick!!

“She made a mistake”… Yeah, right.
She knew exactly what she was doing.

She is getting exactly what she was looking for. Receiving lots of money without even having to work, oh, and receiving free help.

That woman is one mess that no one can fix!

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Sick b!tch @ 03/10/2009 at 9:53 am

no wonder this country is so, so messed up.

Sick b!tch @ 03/10/2009 at 9:57 am

emilie @ 03/10/2009 at 9:36 am

there are so many people right now that have no job, home, and money. they are the one that need help. this b!tch doesn’t even work and expect help. that’s so fcuking sick. do you know what is sicker is that the people willing to help her giving the impression that it is OK to be single, have 14 kids, no job.

I can’t even stand to hear her name be mentioned. She makes me want to vomit. I just can’t believe that people are giving her SO much attention, she makes herself out to be a fukcing celebrity. She looks like she’s spending all her money on designer bags and clothes and makeup. It’s absolutely rediculous. I feel awful for her children, and hope every day that they will be taken away from her. She doesn’t deserve them. At all. I just can’t believe that Dr. Phil would support someone so selfish. Can they not see that she’s nothing but a media *****?!

How can people be so clueless about octomom? She knows exactly what she was doing. She was doing religious thing of spreading islam. Islam allow men to have as many wives and as many children so the islam can expand. So she is just doing god’s duty in her mind. She will never tell what is the plan. Mulsims has this concept that they can lie to non muslims and will go to heavens. They can escape lie detector test because they believe in the islam cult. I would put her in a prison for mentally retarded..

who the eff is going to pay for this $135,000 a month bill? this ***** pisses me off looking at her face she doesn’t care

I just want to know how she can afford the Tori Burch. I hope they’re loaners.

laughing girl @ 03/10/2009 at 10:12 am

Suleman=BAD, Jolie=GOOD. I don’t get it. They have the same illness. Both are narcississtic twits that use children to validate there existence. I wish someone would bring up the similarities in these two so the world can see that Jolie is just as ‘creepy’ as Suleman.

Betch should have all of her children taken away. She’s a leech on society.

~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~ @ 03/10/2009 at 10:19 am

this chick is not a celebrity. i wonder why jared’s trying so hard to make her one.

this whole situation is sick! The way the US handles these kinds of things is stupid. Where does Angels in Waiting get the funds? This woman did NOT “make a mistake”. It was all planned. Maybe this stupid woman is “smarter” than people have given her credit for- if you get my drift!

These babies need to go to adoptive homes and away from this nitwit.

Even if she is getting round the clock care for the babies…….how is she going to support them…..feed, buy clothes …etc. ??? I don’t even think I want to know now!

krung krung @ 03/10/2009 at 10:38 am

i hate this woman so bad and i am hoping a meteor will fell on her.

krung krung @ 03/10/2009 at 10:42 am

nu nu, not a meteor, the other one, with a fire on it, i forgot what’s it called.

People say she’s trying to be Angelina. But, she kind of looks like a Kardashian to me. Even with her voice, she and Kim Kardashian sound pretty much the same.

And, just like the Kardarshian sisters, I can see Nadya becoming a “celebrity” even though she hasn’t done anything to deserve it. People don’t like her or what they did, but they seem to like to want to know what’s going on in her life. I can definitely see a reality show in her future.

WTF DAMN AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SO PISSED HAAHAHAHAH

office fan @ 03/10/2009 at 11:18 am

This really ticks me off too! Yes, Yes, I know…it’s about the babies. Whatver. Everyone of those children need to be taken from her and placed for adoption. Like Mary #14 said: Who is going to pay this $135,000 a month bill? This woman makes me sick! I can’t stand to see her face. She is a selfish, thoughtless person and a sorry excuse for a mother. A decent mother would not have had invitro again, when she already had 6 kids and couldn’t afford to take care of them herself.

Oh, and laughing girl#16…huge difference between Octomom and Angelina Jolie: MONEY! Say what you want about how many kids Angelina has…she isn’t leeching off the government or requesting donations from people to support her family.

hate this woman @ 03/10/2009 at 11:25 am

She had them let her take care of and support them. Dr. Phil is an idiot too and needs to mind his own business- anyone in the 15 min. spotlight for something there his bald ass is!
Let them be taken from her now and go to good homes rather than later.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All