Tina Davis: Chris Brown's Mystery Woman

Tina Davis: Chris Brown's Mystery Woman

A three-page text message on Chris Brown‘s cell phone from manager Tina Davis was what left Rihanna battered and bruised, reports TMZ.

Tina, who turns 40 next month, is rumored to have had a relationship with Chris when he was 16.

The text message to Chris “from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with” talked about hooking up later. Rihanna apparently found out and she slapped and hit him. Chris retaliated.

Meanwhile, according to E!, Chris and Rihanna are currently recording a duet together.

Getty

Let’s hope radio stations will BAN any single that comes out of this recording.

Just because Rihanna is too insecure, in love, in denial – whatever the reason is for staying in an abusive relationship – doesn’t mean the rest of the world should open their arms to him.

BOYCOTT everything Brown does until he owns up, gets help, and proves he is rehabillitated.

Nothing justifies Chris Brown’s actions! Screw him!!

THAT?~!?!?!?

What???! This story gets more shocking every day…

Yep, it’s been rumored for years he’s been hooking up with old punani.

Bennetton @ 03/10/2009 at 1:02 pm

I agree, we shouldn’t support him, or even him and her together on a single sending the message that it’s wrong what he did and even if she is determined to be with him it’s not ok what he did.

A text message is not what left Rhianna bruised. Chris Brown left Rhianna bruised. It was his choice of action. He could have made other choices. It is the person who constantly chooses to use physical force to express themselves that is an abuser. Rhianna, stay far away. He is not worth it. He alone chooses this type of behavior and you are the brunt of his brute force.

Stop the madness..

Hold up? This woman had a sexual relationship with a 16 year old boy while she was 37? Shouldn’t she have been arrested for statutory rape. Rihana needs to learn how to keep her hands to herself. This wasn’t the first time SHE hit him. This was the first time he retaliated. They ALL need help.

The plot thickens!
There had to be more to this story, and it is coming out.
If this is true (a relationship with Chris when he was 16) HER goose is cooked.

lucy and Ethel @ 03/10/2009 at 1:12 pm

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
This whole thing is getting stupider and stupider.
CLASSLESS

the-girl-in-denmark @ 03/10/2009 at 1:14 pm

hmm, I dont belive dis.
RUMOUR, RUMOUR!!!

ewww, that’s ******- he was a little kid! What a nasty *****!
Rihanna needs to get the hell away from him, he’s so sleazy and wrong

Nasty ass**oles….both of them.

lips,tits smack that old ass. @ 03/10/2009 at 1:30 pm

They should arrest them both.

that’s….really messed up

that’s….really messed up

rihanna is an idiot for going back with him, obviously she doesn’t care, and she probably likes it. :/

I cant believe how STUPID everyone is! Its all a publicty stunt! I mean Jesus! You Americans are sooo gullible!

Polar bear @ 03/10/2009 at 2:03 pm

Who does she think she is a teacher? Old, nasty cougar!

Grandma pinup @ 03/10/2009 at 2:09 pm

Chris obviously has Mommy issues, but a 40 year old? That’s nasty.

What guy would choose a forty year old woman over a twenty year old woman.

Jeterlover @ 03/10/2009 at 2:10 pm

oooohhhh thats nasty!! if ur gonnna cheat on RHIANNA at least upgrade Chris! damn !!! I cant wait till someone beats his ass!!Little *******! And Rhianna all i have to say is your choice is very DISAPPOINTING!!

How hypocritical!! Let me preference my statement with this, I DO NOT under any circumstances condone dv or any form of abuse in a relationship. But I am so tired of the media trying to make Rihanna out to be the poster child for dv and painting C. Brown as the monster. And now Oprah, the biggest media mogul in history is going to effectually seal Chris’ career coffin by airing the story? I can only pray that it will be fair and unbiased reporting (especially since all the facts are not known — and the rumor that Rih passed the first blows).

My point is, I certainly DO NOT remember a big public outcry with talk shows dedicated to the subject and radio/tv stations boycotting the entertainer when Michael Jackson was accused of being a pedophile (twice)! Nor when R. Kelly (nasty sick a**) was accused of having sex with an underage teenager…and Shug Knight beats his girl on the regular!

And for all the young women who are declaring, “…gurl, I wuldn’t never…” you need to think abt every booty called you’ve answered, or every time a man to called you out of your name, or you allowed him to be in the relationship without bringing **** to the table — b/f you pass judgment on Rihanna.

So, pedophile or wife-beater? All are equally dispictable so lets not pick favors, Oprah, Enews, et al. Chris and Rih both young kids who need professional counseling, privacy and for the media/public to stay out of their business while they learn their own life’s lessons!

This classless a-holes have continued to make money out of unsuspecting fans of music. The producers do all the work in the studio, auto tune their voices and the radio DJs go yepping Rihana & Chris brown when there’s the most stupid love triangle going on behind the scene. We need layoff these three and make sure they get no bailout from the WH.

hhmmm… Chris did not beat the business brain out of Rihana, that’s for sure. Recording a duett. What might it be about?
‘Bab, I’m so sorry I hit youuuuuu…’
‘Baby, don’t feel sorry I still love youuuuuuuuuu…’

These two really deserve each other

REALLY its said i meen so old and ****

They are all stupid! Rihanna is stupid for taking him back, he’s stupid for hitting her, and the old woman ist stupid and disgusting for being with a young kid. Don’t these people know that they are an example to kids. I hope they all disappear, including Rihanna. Ugh. It pisses me off that kids actually look up to these idiots.

He looks about 12

truth ALWAYS hurts @ 03/10/2009 at 2:26 pm

the three of them are N-A-S-T-Y. That woman for sleeping with a kid, the kid for sleeping with her and beating the sh*t out of another kid and that other kid for getting back with him after he beat the sh*t out of her… THIS WHOLE THING IS *****D UP ANYWAY

PUKE!
they BOTH sicken me!
i hope BOTH OF THEIR CAREERS GO LIKE SHIZ DOWN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont agree with what Chris did but I can tell you that I have 3 girls and I teach them respect. I have never hit their father and I have had reason but I know that if I hit him I better be ready to get hit back. I think that applies to everyone…Men should not beat women but women have no right to put their hands on ther men either because if you do then deal with the consequences!!! I am not even a Chris Brown fan but I stand by the fact that they were both wrong!

That story of old woman is made up

and **** the EFF UP CASEI! you are a EFFING LOSER!!! what kind of a person spews that type of crap on a celeb site? and if you are SO HIGH AND MIGHTY! what the EFF are u doing on a celeb gossip sight in the first place?????? obviously not worrying about yourself, job loss, or the economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO I SMELL A Hypocrite? I THINK I DO!

~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~ @ 03/10/2009 at 2:38 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
negro please! that’s her?!?!? hahahahahaha

RIHANNA AND CHRIS SOAP OPERA @ 03/10/2009 at 2:45 pm

WHY WOULD RIHANNA GET JEALOUS OF HIS MANAGER THAT IS STUPID!! DON’T YOU THINK !! RUMORS AGAIN OF HIM HAVING AN
AFFAIR WITH HIS MANAGER.. LETS GET WORSE AND SAY THAT SHE
POSTED NAKED PHOTOS OF HERSELF SO WHY DIDNT THE COP
SAY THAT WHEN HE READ THE E MAIL.. GET A WRITERS AWARD
FOR THIS ONE

THIS IS A FUNNY STORY, SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A FILM ABT IT…A COMEDY.

SEEEEE I TOLD U ALL SHE HIT HIM FIRST, THE GIRL LOOKS VIOLENT, ALOT OF BLACK GIRLS AND BEFORE PPL CALL ME RACIST AND BLA BLA IM NOT I LOVE BLACK PPL BUT IM SAYING ALOT OF BLACK GIRLS TO HIT THEIR MEN REALLY HARD, IVE SEEN SOME FIRST HAND HONEST. I DNT AGREE HE SHOULD HAVE HIT HER BACK BUT MAN IF SHE HURT HIM THEN SHE HAS TO BE TOUGHT A LESSON. IM A GIRL AND I DNT AGREE WITH BEATING GIRLS FULL STOP. BUT IF A GIRL HITS BOY HARD THEN HE DESERVES IT. THIS IS WHY SHE IS BACK WITH HIM COS SHE KNOW SHE STARTED IT

Lead by God @ 03/10/2009 at 2:52 pm

What is wrong with women now adays patrolling the kindergarden yard for their mates, that’s just sick. Rhianna is at fault just like Chris is, they both need to learn how to keep their hands off of each other. The both of them need some serious therapy and I’m talking spiritual one on one with a preacher, this can be nipped in the bud while they are young before it gets out of control. Too many hands in the pot spoils the soup, everbody has opinions, but the real deal is that those two young people need some serious help. And as for Miss old mother hubbard :) she needs to find her bone in a grown man cupboard leave that youngmen alone… DISGUSTING.

TINA got JUICE! she had connects! she was probably getting him to where he needed to be, meetings, etc. shoot, he was probably thinking, “hell, i if i gotta hit it to make it, ima do it!”. hell, it dont only work with chicks! females with juice see a young pretty boy dude, they gone go at it! and YES, riahnna needs to keep her hands to her self. EVEN THOUGH, im sure she acted out of anger. She LOOKS like the type to talk a gang of ISH and etc so, i dont even know why he messed with her in the first place

Lol. TINA got JUICE! he probably did what he had to to make it. It happens to guys also sometimes…

I bet the single is a cover of”Hit me with your best shot”

No feminism @ 03/10/2009 at 3:17 pm

Any man who would sleep with a woman twenty years older than he is, is a freak. Case closed! I don’t care what this granny can teach him older women & younger men look awful. Older men and younger women seems more normal.

gawd this just keeps geting jucier and jucier everyday.
seriously sooo intresting!

Rihanna hitting chris @ 03/10/2009 at 3:34 pm

All you f*ggot boys need to stop with this RIHANNA HIT HIM FIRSTnonsense. A MAN – IN GENERAL – is stronger than a woman physically.Yes women are equal to men in most things – but not so much inphysical power. If a child hit me – I would not turn around and punch, bite, or chokethe child! I would walk away and tell the child’s parents. WHY?Because I know that if I responded in the same way Chris Browndid…I could possibly kill the child!!! I’m not likening women tochildren — but I’m making the point that the stronger party -although that party may have been hit first – IS THE ONE who shouldwalk away from a volatile situation — So all you p*nk boys who want an excuse to hit women — you betterstop that now — or you will be in jail!!! PERIOD!!!!

Tina davis @ 03/10/2009 at 3:36 pm

Tina you should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of a young boy like that!! That’s disgusting…she’s obviously disturbed!!!

tina stone @ 03/10/2009 at 3:43 pm

I bet its all true and happens all the time in the biz Tina Davis was/is his manager and probably his first SEX experience at 16 she could help his career because of it, like rumors of Jay z and Rihanna. B4 Beyonce. But Tina at 37 and Chris 16 she should be ashamed!. With all the attention this story is getting of Rihanna being abused by Chris Brown with the battered picture of Rihanna learning that it was over a text message from his manager that caused the big fight. It must be true. This mama’ s boy still had something going on with his manager besides business, and Rihanna found out and went off on him about it and he lost it.

this is so disgusting..that woman is just evil.im sure she finds pleasure in the fact that chris brown has something with her while he is dating rihanna…tryna fel young again….and yh i dont care if rihanna hit chris brown first..all i know is there is no bruise or mark on his body to show for it…..whareas riris face was covered up in them..obviously he did worse beating than she did..nd thats wer the problem starts..ne ways good luck to them..if i wer riri ill just stay away frm all of them..and fine someone more mature..she is such a beautiful woman, she doesnt know wot she got…and also frm wot i have been reading riri shud try nd cool her temper..its like she lashes out on her man at the smallest thing..guys dont want an agressive lady….if he is cheating on u just leave dont attack him…cus history will repeat itself

that is the most disgusting thing ive ever heard that women is old enough to be his mother !

ganymede30324 @ 03/10/2009 at 4:05 pm

I’ll just say what I always do, which is that I don’t care what adults do, but I just pray they don’t bring children into their mess.

MID TANAB @ 03/10/2009 at 4:14 pm

Yeah and now they have a 4 year old child together and he has to pay her child support.. so that is what the e mail was about..!! He is a
daddy of course of a 4 year old kid..

HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE.. WHAT NEXT RIHANNA
SLEPT WITH HER MANAGER TOO.. THAT IS HOW SHE BECAME SO
BIG AS SHE IS TODAY..

AGAIN GIVE WHOEVER IS MAKING UP THIS CRAP A SCREENWRITERS AWARD FOR MAKING UP THE
WORST PUBLICITY.. IT IS NOT TRUE AND NOW WE
HAVE TO HAVE THE COP ON THE STAND TO TELL
THE WORLD WHO IT WAS ON THE BLACKBERRY.!

every body loves chocolate @ 03/10/2009 at 4:14 pm

THIS IS CRAZY! WHAT THE HELL IS A 40 YEAR WOMAN WANT WITH A 19 BOY. WELL…THAT’S RHETORICAL, BUT THIS IS A VIOLATIONAL OF PROFESSIONAL ON BOTH OF THEIR PARTS. AT THE TIME HE WAS ONLY 16, BUT SHE WAS 38 SHE KNEW BETTER! THEY BOTH KNEW THE WERE WRONG, THAT’S WHY IT WAS SECRETIVE. HOW IRONIC IS THAT THE SAME WOMAN WHO HELPED CHRIS ACQUIRE SUCH FAME IS THE SAME PERSON WHO PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE IN HIS DEMISE. POETIC JUSTIC E IS WHAT I CALL IT! THE SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP STARTED WHEN HE WAS 16…WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. NOW I HOPE EVERYONE IS UP AND ARMS ABOUT THE HOUSE WIFE WHO BEAT HER BOYFRIEND…I GUESS BECAUSE A WOMAN HIT A MAN IT’S OKAY…NO IT’S NOT! NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HIT ANYONE AND WANT PEOPLE TO BE AS PASSIONATE ABOUT KELLY BENSIMON.

Youknowme @ 03/10/2009 at 4:31 pm

Shakira (#7), are you saying that it was ok for Rhianna to hit Chris first? Goes both ways, you know.

And ash (24), shut the **** up and stay out of our business if you don’t like it.

mediterranean @ 03/10/2009 at 4:55 pm

This is getting much more disgusting from Chris’s side.

seriously @ 03/10/2009 at 5:25 pm

HELLO! THATS CHILD ABUSE! THAT SAD OLD SACK OF SHRIVELED SKIN SHOULD BE IN THE SLAMMER

newsgobbler @ 03/10/2009 at 5:46 pm

1) he was obviously sleeping with her because she was his manager AND she was more experienced. Rihanna is cute, but inexperienced in comparison. Trust and believe that old hag was givin it to him!

2) Hell yeah Rihanna hit his stupid a$$ when she saw a text from Tina about hookin up!

3) Doesn’t matter if Rihanna hit him first…it didn’t rquire a straight up a$$ beatin! a push, maybe. 1 slap back…maybe…but nothing justifies what he did to her!!!!

ummmm….tina and jayz are in the same age group

i don’t understand why some people seem soo shocked by this —u watch shows w/ heff and the playboy girls—see the donald with young melenia

but this shocks u

money/power

young/old

i don’t condone it….but i’m not biased either —-this type of behavior isn’t good in any shape or form

i can see why chris and ri find soo much in common!

stop asking for bans for what….what did he do….he is not an abuser….they got into a fight—violence isn’t the answer—but that is the jist of it

and as far as the jump-off is concerned —the invite was on the table …he was with rihanna

gena…you are as stupid as chris and rhinna !

if it had been you…i m sure you will be singing a different tune

What’s going to be the song about? “He beated the **** out of me but I’m still with him because I’m stupid”.

I hope noone airs their song.

lol!!!
finally u guys r spicing up this story more =p
im guessing he gets butt raped by her and all her cougar friends

make sure 2 vote for chris brown at the kids choice awards on nickolodean!!!lmao!!!!

WHOA!!!!!!!!! So this was the chick who sent that message?!?!?! I always wanted to know who it was. But I though it would have been a 20 something year old chick. Never would I expect it to be from a 40 year old.

I dont even know what to say about these two anymore except that, they are both disgusting…

Sign the Nickelodeon petition to send a message to kids that this behaviour is not okay:

gerard Vandenberg @ 03/10/2009 at 2:03 pm TINA, can we meet?

^^LMAOOO!

a.tkinson @ 03/10/2009 at 9:51 pm

first of all Tina Davis is ugly who would leave beautfulll exotic Rhianna for that hideous person! mhk & alsoo rhinanna isnt any better for stayign with that ******* girls need to be more strong and independent alright,chris brown isnt any better in this situation… i used to love chris brown& rhianna,but i lost respect for both of them

we all should jus pray for them there young

Kinda looks like Granny got her freak on!

ace- praying?

you kidding?

for heavens sake this is the 21st century!

go to hell chris brown
rihanna i love you
you are very talented
but you are also very stupid for going back to him
so until you get some sense inot you im not listening to your songs anymore
i cant believe that nickleodean wont wontget rid of brown
obvously they support beaters and druggies into there award shows?

Chris, what is wrong with you?
I know for years it has been rumored that you were with your manager, but how unprofessional! How selfish to leave your fans and Rihanna thinking that you were with only one woman!!
You sleep around, but not just with any person, your manager! The manager that is around the same age as your mother!!
This sickens me. You’re choosing her over Rihanna? Is/was Rihanna just a cover for this “romeo & Juliet” affair?
We all know the world is all more ready to accept you being with Rihanna, a young and beautiful and also talented lady than you being with someone like your manager. Were you ashamed?
Was that an excuse to lash out on Rihanna?
She was just upset you cheated! She only loved you! She didnt want to kill you, you broke her heart and for her to find out you are involved with your manager, you made her devastated.
Please, I hope you get help and will not be selfish.
If you do not love someone, do not play with their head and use them as a cover.
Don’t you “love your fans” Chris Brown? You’ve said that many times before, I hope you meant that. Many people care for you, but we are disgusted and want you to get help. You shouldn’t have bruised Rihanna. She didn’t deserve that, even if she hit you first……
I woulda knocked the s*** outta you too
…Tina? please!

If Tina Davis did have a sexual relationship with Chris Brown since he was 16 where is the police, why is she still walking around. It’s that’s what happens to all the teachers around the country.

you know there are some rude, hate promoting comments on this tread from fake supporting CAUSE bloggers

if you are really soo concerned with DV and anything else then start with the man in the mirror, your own household, and your own community

but INSTEAD must of you want to use this as a green light to spread HATRED

yep, two wrongs have never made a rt. at 21 and 19yr i think that rihanna and chris understand that now but for the rest of you —-i would suggest some serious soul searching and discovery!

“”casei @ 03/10/2009 at 1:38 pm you people are such idiots. you will sit here and bash Chris Brown but, you will not bash all of the other actors, rock stars, and other stars that we the people put on pedestals that beat, drink, rob, kill and all the other things that they do. You people don’t know who beats who in there own home and doesn’t make it to the news . Try worrying about your own household before you decided to judge someone else. That’s whats wrong with this world, people always worrying about other peoples business instead of their own. I’m not saying what he did was right, but do some research on all the stars and see what you will find. How about the next time you people do something wrong we put it on the news for the world to see, rip apart, and analyze and the world to judge all of you. Why don’t you people worry about the economy, job loss, housing market, and your own selves before you dare try and judge someone no matter what happened. Bunch of IDIOTS. Oh yeah I’m sure all of you are still listening to his music and watching shows that he has been in.”"

hypocrite much??

yes.. yes you are. i have to agree with you, ppl should mind their own business. but when it comes to the judging part.. i mean, calling people an idiot counts, right? stupid…

oh and you’re bashing the people who are still listening to his music and watching shows he was on.. but didn’t you click on this article because of his name? “Tina Davis: Chris Brown’s Mystery Woman” is the title…

ugh. your stupidity aggravates me.

YOU KNOW WHATS WEIRD. ALL THE CELEBS WHO LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE IT ALL TURN OUT TO BE KIND OF LOSERS. R KELLY- COULD HAVE HAD ANY WOMAN HE WANTED INSTEAD HE DATES YOUNG GIRLS (CHILD MOLESTER)THAT LOOK 9…AND CHRIS BROWN, WHO COULD HAVE HAD ANY YOUNG GIRL BEFORE THE ATTACK OF COURSE AND WAS WITH A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG ALLEGEDLY IS HOOKING UP WITH AN HOMELY AGED WELL….OLD WOMAN THATS 40.(WOMAN BEATER) SOMEONE SHOULD CONTROL RECORD LABEL INDUSTRY ALSO, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME SEX AND MUSIC CAREERS HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME SENTENCE…. ALSO, LETS NOT FORGET USHER..WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD DATE A WOMAN WITH THAT APPEARENCE. APPEARENCES ISNT EVERYTHING FOLKS, I AM SAYING ALL THAT GLITTERS IS SURELY NOT GOLD. THESE CELEBS ARE NO DIFF FROM ANY OTHER PERSON WALKING AROUND ON THE STREETS. THEY DO DIRT. THEY JUST HAVE MORE MONEY TO COVER THEIR DIRT UP…BUT EVENTUALLY THE **** WILL HIT THE FAN..IT ALWAYS DOES. WHAT IS DONE IN THE DARK ALWAYS COMES TO LIGHT—CHURCH, CHRIS BROWN IS NOT LOOKING TOO CUTE RIGHT NOW…ANY MAN THAT PUTS HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN IS NOT CUTE..CHRIS BROWN GETS NO RADIO PLAY IN MY HOME. IF TINA DAVIS HAD SEX WITH THAT YOUNG BOY THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY ALLOT OF GARBAGE GETS PLAYED ON THE RADIO…NO NEED FOR TALENT ..JUST SCREW SOMEONE IMPORTANT. YUCK…THESE PEOPLE DISGUST ME.

They’re doing a duet?? I know, they should remake one of Britney’s song “Hit Me Baby One More Time…….”

CRADLE SNATCHED

keepn it real @ 03/11/2009 at 7:14 am

I knew this would come out eventually. Chris and Tina have been having a sexual relationship for years. Rihanna not only went through his cell phone but she started hitting and slapping him FIRST. If she had kept her hands to herself and not been snooping around, then Chris would not have reacted the way he did. People who say that no man should EVER hit a woman under ANY circumstance need to join us here in the real world. If someone is attacking you, you have a right to defend yourself. The laws that give more severe penalties for assault on a female than assault on a male are unfair and unjust when it is the woman who strikes first. Lastly, younger women mess around with older men who are twice their age ALL THE TIME and it’s no big deal so why it it such a huge thing when it’s the other way around?

Point Entertainment @ 03/11/2009 at 9:17 am

Clear Channel has Ban all Chris Brown Songs his Career is over and Clear Channel will not play any of his songs

You all are crazy. Do I justify what Chris Brown did no but Rihanna had no business TOUCHING him SLAPPING him .are we all forgetting that she had a part in this too. I’m not at all condoning what he did but she should also be charged to because last I heard it was against the law to hit someone so if he is going to be charged for hitting her then the same should be for her. How do we know if he wasn’t bruised up just because the media didn’t report it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. right is right wrong is wrong they were both wrong and he has apologized what do yall want for him to kiss YALL azz no I think not he don’t owe us anything.

************************* @ 03/11/2009 at 10:37 am

Rihanna is stupid for thinking about possibly getting back together w a boy who over reacted and beat her. but she also kind of deserved wat she got, she over reacted ovr a msg and hit him FIRST, however she has hit him in the past and no one has ever said anything about it, but the moment chris retaliates everyone is automatically against him. Chris is stupid for cheating on Rihana for an old punani who is turning forty, i mean really wat is going thru celebrities minds these days i dont understand it.

He should have whipped her ass if she hit him first. All you woman out there that think you can hit and not get hit back are jackA$$es. A chick hits me and she will be picking up her teeth. Stupid *******!! You are why the world is ****-ed up!!

sHANNON m. @ 03/11/2009 at 12:35 pm

This story just get more crazier!!!! Man, the both of them are a joke. I wonder what the song is gonna be called???? “Hit me with your best shot” LOL…..That is a Pat Benetar song. Their careers a kaput!!!!!!

LOL.
If Chris & Rihanna Do Plan 2 Do A Duet 2getha, It Is Goin 2 Flop So Badly. That Is A Bad Move On Rihanna’s Part. I Swear The Girl Is Stupid. Nd He Is An Idiot. Im Sick Of Both Of Them Actualli.KMT.

why don’t you pick on your kind, the fact that you beat her so thoughtlessly proves whats in the text was true. You seem to be a very angry and aggressive person you should stay away from her. Pretending to be sorry and buying gifts is nothing compared to that kind of molestation. Am sure you would not want that to happen to your sister.
Is all the money that you get this young getting to you, that you can buy your way into anything. You try to a friend not a policeman when you cant control yourself responsible. You don’t love her you just experimenting and destroying her in the process. Poor Rihanna she will learn later on not to trust too much.

Mmm Chris is sooo sexy I’d love for him to ruff me up a bit..
Eww can you imagine that old lady sucking on Chris’ 16 year old pepe?? Disgusting!! Yuck! I heard this rumor about him doing his manager a long while ago but didn’t really think anything of it.. But now.. Ugh they’re both sickos in their own right. I wouldn’t do a 16 year old at my age right now (20) less on when im 30something.. Fcking Pedo

i’ve lost all respect for rihanna. she’s setting an awful example for women everywhere and is putting her life in danger.

angel eyzz @ 03/11/2009 at 4:25 pm

what about chris? its ok fo rhianna to hit him? domestic violence goes both ways. so he cannot defend himself–everyone thinks women are so dainty blah blah—we can do damage as well so who knows the whole situation? i can kick my hubby’s a** in a heartbeat if i wanted to.
People need to understand that sometimes domestic violence is not all its cracked up to be and if rhianna wants t go back to him afte he supposedly HURT her so bad–uh she knows she did wrong

Omg! This story is getting nastier and nastier! This Tina lady should be charged. Having sexy with a 16yo is a felony. What a nasty old w****. Cops! Where are you on this? Rihanna, is sending the wrong message to the women trough out the world who deal with domestic violence. Very disappointing of her decision to be with Chris again. Chris not only beat her a** but also is cheating on her with a nasty old lady. Ewww! No class whatsoever. Just puked a little on my mouth from thinking of it.

I feel like Def Jam need to get rid of his manager Tina Davis she has been messing around with Chris since he was 16 years of age and I also feel she used her title as his manager for sex reason.. I feel like that need to remove her from Def Jam because this is sick!!!

I knew she hit him first and is NOT as nice and innocent as everyone is trying to make her out to be. He was right to hit her back, if she can’t take a lash DON’T HIT!!! As for that OLD woman she’s a RAPIST and PEADOPHILE she spoilt that boy when he was a baby. She should be JAILED!!!

I think 40 years old lady knows how to deal teens than ms R, but this is shame on Ms Tina to have such relationship with teens.

I think 40 years old lady knows how to deal with teens than Ms R, but this is shame on Ms Tina to have such relationship with teens.

Damn man, what’s wrong with him, Rihanna is such a honey of a girl, and how he could even bring himself to do the things he did to her is crazy!!

He’s such a skinny ass punk! maybe he could abused as a child or something, and Rihanna, I can’t say she’s screwed up for taking him back, she’s inlove with him and love as they say is blind, hopefully as she grows up, she’ll snap out of it and come to her senses, afterall she’s only 21 so she’s still young and this is her first love so they say, hey we all have done things we’ve regreted right so give her time, she’ll be right, hopefully.

wow she must have whipped it on him

Rihanna should not have hit Cris. Who knows, maybe it was not the first time. She is rumoured for her jeolous streak.

The same way it is wrong for a man to hit a woman, women should never raise their hands to men either!

No to violence .. period!

"very disappointed fan" @ 03/12/2009 at 8:57 am

Chris Brown is a piece of garbage and everything else is being said about him, but what about Rihanna, i think she is worst. With her actions to not press charges and going back with him, she is sending the message that Domestic Violence is accept and that it should be expected because that means that that person loves you. She should be penalize too for her actions, she is sending the wrong message to young people. What ashamed that people like her are role models. I think her music should boycott too, so she gets the message that what she is doing is wrong.

Cris brown is such a ************ an old bag? damn, what an embarssment for Rhianna. How did he compare the two. Na! am disappointed in Chris… He’s a a true ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRISHATER @ 03/12/2009 at 2:43 pm

Sad, so sad…..all of this happening because of this old, fat, out-of-shape *****. I don’t wish him well at all….as a matter of fact hope he burns slowly in his so-called career. A big cheer to Oprah for bringing this little coward to his knees. I guess his short career is almost out the window. And adding to all of this, maybe Sean Combs ought to get his f###ed up head examined for bringing Rhianna and Chris together. But wait, he’s got daughters of his own, wait and see if he’ll be as understanding when one of them gets knocked around. Makes you wander if all these old ******** really care about what happens to this young girl. Cause that son-of-a-***** Chris is gonna do it again to Rhianna. Where’s Sean gonna be then? Blame him if anything happens, maybe he too likes to knock women around.

STAY OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS AND GET A LIFE!!!! IF IT WERE SOMEONE BESIDES A CELEBRITY WE WOULD NOT EVEN BE DISCUSSING THIS. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AND THEY ARE NOT SAYING MUCH. EVERYONE IS JUST SPECULATING. NO MATTER WHAT THEY STILL HAVE GOD TO ANSWER TO!! SO USE YOUR ENERGY TO POSITIVELY SHAPE AND CHANGE THIS WORLD FOR THE BETTER.. PEACE!!!

love stinks @ 03/12/2009 at 4:56 pm

everybody’s upset with Chris hitting Rhianna but what about Rhianna attacking him first? I feel that Rhianna got what she asked for. As for Chris, he didn’t have to hit her back man, could’ve just walked away…and ******** a 40 year old *****…she should be in jail. From my point of you, she’s a child molester and a rapist. Those 2 are just dead sick.

OMIGOD open your eyes people!!! when a woman hits a man he should have a right to protect himself, its just like if a girl throws sand in a boys eyes, is he not allowed to do the same? what happened to equality?! same rights? i think you’re all just too damn straight to really get the fact that anything a woman does a man can do, and likewise! rihanna hit chris? chris hit rihanna??? sounds the same to me. now lets just leave it to the damned authority to sort it out!

Pandabeargyrl @ 03/12/2009 at 8:10 pm

As we teach our kids about Domestic Violence we should first teach them to keep their hands to themselves. Oprah, Donald Trump, Inside Edition, ENews and whomever else…who made you lord almighty with the ability to end CB’s career with the knowledge that he is not remorseful and can not change. Further more if he wanted to do free concerts in the future to give back and bring attention to Domestic Violence you wonderful rich SMART folks are making this impossible by your aggressive attempts to destroy his LIFE AS WELL AS HIS CAREER. Stop exploiting this situation for your personal gain. Allow these kids to heal and move on. Sounds like an old fashion witch hunt with a lynch mob flair.

GateKeeper @ 03/14/2009 at 9:59 pm

..does Rihanna get charged for attaching Chris Brown from the beginning of this incident? I’m not taking up for chris brown and what he did becuz he’s WRONG..but if I was in the postion of chris brown..if Rihanna would have attacked me becuz of a text message?..I would have filed charges against her..PERIOD case closed..what would have been the public appeal then?..I’m sure the appeal would have been totally different, and also, I believe the media is making more of this than it should be..let the law handle it and what ever the situation between the both of them is their personal business, and when this duet tune is released..I assumed it will have a message to the public..leave us alone..

Chris & Rihana @ 03/15/2009 at 2:37 pm

Now come now everybody is jump on one person Chris and you’ll don’t even know the whole story. Isn’t it said that Rihana hit him first. Is that not abuse but is anyone talking about her or him leaving her. Hello no and its most of you women on here that are doing all of the talking. For Tina don’t anyone know but her and Chris what and if anything went on. I agree with the number 18 message people really needs to judge and get their own house and life in order before you judge someone else. Alot of you on here are taking a butt whipping or you are beating up on your man. so when you start to pointing at the next person look at your handthree are pointing back at yourself.

peoplehaha @ 03/15/2009 at 6:02 pm

C’mon on people who cares what R.Kelly did or what Chris Breezy did. Everyone has there ups and downs it doesn’t mean its right. R.Kelly had sex with a 14 year old, who cares, Chris Brown hit Rihanna…c’mon, gimme a break. This is normal people, I know of so many guys and girls that hit each other and numerous older guys with younger girls. Its ok when the girls are 15 and have sex witha 25 year old guy, and after they break up.. those same girls talk crap about older guys with young girls. Gimme a break you people act like you don’t know about these things, girls hit guys, guys hit girls.. who cares.. Maybe its just me, but thats what my neighborhood is like…

Are you people serious … what does his music have to do with this .. if you liked his music a month ago – it’s the same damn music. when R Kelly got in trouble ya’ll tried to do the same thing .. his music has always been good … you don’t have to send him fan letters . but the music didn’t do anything .. ignorance must be bliss. If she wants to stay with him .. that’s her choice. Do you say anything to the neighbor that beats his wife/girlfriend .. if not .. stay out of their business. Ya’ll act like he beat her every day or something. I’ve never hit a woman before in my whole life .. but i’ll be damned if i’m going to allow some woman to attack me cuz she knows i want hit her back. It’s foolish for a woman to attack a man in the first place when she knows he is stronger than she is – especially if he didn’t attack her first.

Rihanna is not a role model for teenage girls or young women for that matter and should not represent a classy product such as CoverGirl. Because of her decision teens are now thinking it’s okay to be abused, as long as their boyfriends simply apologize. I think CoverGirl should drop her asap.

girl-from-trinidad-and-tobago @ 03/17/2009 at 8:01 am

Rumors are jus that unconfirmed news…steups ppl need to get a life..Chris Brown and Rihanna don’t care about alluh!!!

well i think that it no body’s busnessies to be talking or saying no thing about it but i also think they it’s only their busnessies so all of you girls and boys needed to stay out of it but she is back with him and it is all said and done so juct get over it all because that whath they did now it time to ended it all so ended all the thing right now before all thing get out of handed and he do it again but i thnk he didn’t not mean it he was just upset with her at the time ………. love amber age 13 in engle wood ohio…. lol about me.

i AGREE WITH IVSHUDIVA @ 03/21/2009 at 3:10 am

No one knows the truth…and technically i hate that double standard
more than 68 percent of men are in abusive relationships however less than 8% report but AS SOON as that man hits her cause he;s just fed up…thats all she wrote..you kno…If you were a rihanna fan you’d know that she even admitted to being a violent person….i dont like the fact no body is even give CB the benefit of the doubt to even apologize…and if you pay atten tabloids are rarely posting statements from cb’s people…i really dont think a man should ever hit a women…but sumtimes mistakes and sh!t happens…men make mistake and it is def not always true OPRAH AND TYRA… that “if a man hit a women once that he will do it again” being a women, we kno women and we know women nag and hit there men more often than they hit us…i’ve known a handfull of men who have actually hit there gfs or wife b4 and NEVER did it again…..im just sayin men got feelings to and CB should be given a chance…they are really oding about this. this shouldnt have been blow out the way it did….cause at the end of the day its hurting rihanna even more so everyone out there that “on her side” ur actually puting more pressure on her cause she is still a damn human…

i been gone for 3 weeks cause of this **** . and 4 you to know it have to be his MANager notice how i capt Man in manager. besides she a hole like santa would put her on the bad list. ho ho ho merry CHRIStmas
well
XOXO
Dina P
p.s. LOL qustion do you think that his MANager is a ho ho ho leave a comment
XOXO
Dina P

i think they r both idiots and they cant sing at all

RIRI…RIhanna u deserve better… And c-breeezeee u stilll hot!!! **** u tina davis ur 40… So wat u can only have sex with teenagers go **** urself!!

get a ******* I N life tina ur taking advantage of a lil’ boy…

chris my boo evan if its true thats his bisness so mind ur own we would tell about ur relationship so leave his alone ok

CAN YOU PEOPLE READ?! SHE HIT AND SLAPPED HIM AND HE RETALIATED! You are only going to let someone hit you and you tell them to stop so many times….Let’s be honest! No one should put their hands on anyone else, if she hit him then she gets what she deserves, it’s not ONLY wrong for a man to hit a woman, it’s wrong for a woman to hit a man as well, get over it people! You people who act like this all makes him untalented and say how much you are going to boycott him, he has a million more TRUE fans that will stick by him, who are you people to judge, God it the only one who can judge. So leave him alone, just because he is a celeb, it doesn’t mean he isn’t human!

I usually dont post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful