Tina Davis: Chris Brown's Mystery Woman

Tina Davis: Chris Brown's Mystery Woman

A three-page text message on Chris Brown‘s cell phone from manager Tina Davis was what left Rihanna battered and bruised, reports TMZ.

Tina, who turns 40 next month, is rumored to have had a relationship with Chris when he was 16.

The text message to Chris “from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with” talked about hooking up later. Rihanna apparently found out and she slapped and hit him. Chris retaliated.

Meanwhile, according to E!, Chris and Rihanna are currently recording a duet together.

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

What guy would choose a forty year old woman over a twenty year old woman.

Jeterlover @ 03/10/2009 at 2:10 pm

oooohhhh thats nasty!! if ur gonnna cheat on RHIANNA at least upgrade Chris! damn !!! I cant wait till someone beats his ass!!Little *******! And Rhianna all i have to say is your choice is very DISAPPOINTING!!

How hypocritical!! Let me preference my statement with this, I DO NOT under any circumstances condone dv or any form of abuse in a relationship. But I am so tired of the media trying to make Rihanna out to be the poster child for dv and painting C. Brown as the monster. And now Oprah, the biggest media mogul in history is going to effectually seal Chris’ career coffin by airing the story? I can only pray that it will be fair and unbiased reporting (especially since all the facts are not known — and the rumor that Rih passed the first blows).

My point is, I certainly DO NOT remember a big public outcry with talk shows dedicated to the subject and radio/tv stations boycotting the entertainer when Michael Jackson was accused of being a pedophile (twice)! Nor when R. Kelly (nasty sick a**) was accused of having sex with an underage teenager…and Shug Knight beats his girl on the regular!

And for all the young women who are declaring, “…gurl, I wuldn’t never…” you need to think abt every booty called you’ve answered, or every time a man to called you out of your name, or you allowed him to be in the relationship without bringing **** to the table — b/f you pass judgment on Rihanna.

So, pedophile or wife-beater? All are equally dispictable so lets not pick favors, Oprah, Enews, et al. Chris and Rih both young kids who need professional counseling, privacy and for the media/public to stay out of their business while they learn their own life’s lessons!

This classless a-holes have continued to make money out of unsuspecting fans of music. The producers do all the work in the studio, auto tune their voices and the radio DJs go yepping Rihana & Chris brown when there’s the most stupid love triangle going on behind the scene. We need layoff these three and make sure they get no bailout from the WH.

hhmmm… Chris did not beat the business brain out of Rihana, that’s for sure. Recording a duett. What might it be about?
‘Bab, I’m so sorry I hit youuuuuu…’
‘Baby, don’t feel sorry I still love youuuuuuuuuu…’

These two really deserve each other

REALLY its said i meen so old and ****

They are all stupid! Rihanna is stupid for taking him back, he’s stupid for hitting her, and the old woman ist stupid and disgusting for being with a young kid. Don’t these people know that they are an example to kids. I hope they all disappear, including Rihanna. Ugh. It pisses me off that kids actually look up to these idiots.

He looks about 12

truth ALWAYS hurts @ 03/10/2009 at 2:26 pm

the three of them are N-A-S-T-Y. That woman for sleeping with a kid, the kid for sleeping with her and beating the sh*t out of another kid and that other kid for getting back with him after he beat the sh*t out of her… THIS WHOLE THING IS *****D UP ANYWAY

PUKE!
they BOTH sicken me!
i hope BOTH OF THEIR CAREERS GO LIKE SHIZ DOWN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont agree with what Chris did but I can tell you that I have 3 girls and I teach them respect. I have never hit their father and I have had reason but I know that if I hit him I better be ready to get hit back. I think that applies to everyone…Men should not beat women but women have no right to put their hands on ther men either because if you do then deal with the consequences!!! I am not even a Chris Brown fan but I stand by the fact that they were both wrong!

That story of old woman is made up

and **** the EFF UP CASEI! you are a EFFING LOSER!!! what kind of a person spews that type of crap on a celeb site? and if you are SO HIGH AND MIGHTY! what the EFF are u doing on a celeb gossip sight in the first place?????? obviously not worrying about yourself, job loss, or the economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO I SMELL A Hypocrite? I THINK I DO!

~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~ @ 03/10/2009 at 2:38 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
negro please! that’s her?!?!? hahahahahaha

RIHANNA AND CHRIS SOAP OPERA @ 03/10/2009 at 2:45 pm

WHY WOULD RIHANNA GET JEALOUS OF HIS MANAGER THAT IS STUPID!! DON’T YOU THINK !! RUMORS AGAIN OF HIM HAVING AN
AFFAIR WITH HIS MANAGER.. LETS GET WORSE AND SAY THAT SHE
POSTED NAKED PHOTOS OF HERSELF SO WHY DIDNT THE COP
SAY THAT WHEN HE READ THE E MAIL.. GET A WRITERS AWARD
FOR THIS ONE

THIS IS A FUNNY STORY, SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A FILM ABT IT…A COMEDY.

SEEEEE I TOLD U ALL SHE HIT HIM FIRST, THE GIRL LOOKS VIOLENT, ALOT OF BLACK GIRLS AND BEFORE PPL CALL ME RACIST AND BLA BLA IM NOT I LOVE BLACK PPL BUT IM SAYING ALOT OF BLACK GIRLS TO HIT THEIR MEN REALLY HARD, IVE SEEN SOME FIRST HAND HONEST. I DNT AGREE HE SHOULD HAVE HIT HER BACK BUT MAN IF SHE HURT HIM THEN SHE HAS TO BE TOUGHT A LESSON. IM A GIRL AND I DNT AGREE WITH BEATING GIRLS FULL STOP. BUT IF A GIRL HITS BOY HARD THEN HE DESERVES IT. THIS IS WHY SHE IS BACK WITH HIM COS SHE KNOW SHE STARTED IT

Lead by God @ 03/10/2009 at 2:52 pm

What is wrong with women now adays patrolling the kindergarden yard for their mates, that’s just sick. Rhianna is at fault just like Chris is, they both need to learn how to keep their hands off of each other. The both of them need some serious therapy and I’m talking spiritual one on one with a preacher, this can be nipped in the bud while they are young before it gets out of control. Too many hands in the pot spoils the soup, everbody has opinions, but the real deal is that those two young people need some serious help. And as for Miss old mother hubbard :) she needs to find her bone in a grown man cupboard leave that youngmen alone… DISGUSTING.

TINA got JUICE! she had connects! she was probably getting him to where he needed to be, meetings, etc. shoot, he was probably thinking, “hell, i if i gotta hit it to make it, ima do it!”. hell, it dont only work with chicks! females with juice see a young pretty boy dude, they gone go at it! and YES, riahnna needs to keep her hands to her self. EVEN THOUGH, im sure she acted out of anger. She LOOKS like the type to talk a gang of ISH and etc so, i dont even know why he messed with her in the first place

Lol. TINA got JUICE! he probably did what he had to to make it. It happens to guys also sometimes…

I bet the single is a cover of”Hit me with your best shot”

No feminism @ 03/10/2009 at 3:17 pm

Any man who would sleep with a woman twenty years older than he is, is a freak. Case closed! I don’t care what this granny can teach him older women & younger men look awful. Older men and younger women seems more normal.

gawd this just keeps geting jucier and jucier everyday.
seriously sooo intresting!

Rihanna hitting chris @ 03/10/2009 at 3:34 pm

All you f*ggot boys need to stop with this RIHANNA HIT HIM FIRSTnonsense. A MAN – IN GENERAL – is stronger than a woman physically.Yes women are equal to men in most things – but not so much inphysical power. If a child hit me – I would not turn around and punch, bite, or chokethe child! I would walk away and tell the child’s parents. WHY?Because I know that if I responded in the same way Chris Browndid…I could possibly kill the child!!! I’m not likening women tochildren — but I’m making the point that the stronger party -although that party may have been hit first – IS THE ONE who shouldwalk away from a volatile situation — So all you p*nk boys who want an excuse to hit women — you betterstop that now — or you will be in jail!!! PERIOD!!!!

Tina davis @ 03/10/2009 at 3:36 pm

Tina you should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of a young boy like that!! That’s disgusting…she’s obviously disturbed!!!

tina stone @ 03/10/2009 at 3:43 pm

I bet its all true and happens all the time in the biz Tina Davis was/is his manager and probably his first SEX experience at 16 she could help his career because of it, like rumors of Jay z and Rihanna. B4 Beyonce. But Tina at 37 and Chris 16 she should be ashamed!. With all the attention this story is getting of Rihanna being abused by Chris Brown with the battered picture of Rihanna learning that it was over a text message from his manager that caused the big fight. It must be true. This mama’ s boy still had something going on with his manager besides business, and Rihanna found out and went off on him about it and he lost it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All