Gwyneth Paltrow: Cipriani Silly!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Cipriani Silly!

Gwyneth Paltrow shares a laugh with a friend after enjoying a night out at Cipriani restaurant in Mayfair, London on Wednesday (March 11).

The 36-year-old Two Lovers actress was recently nominated as Best Actress for the Saturn Awards for her role of Pepper Potts in Iron Man. The Saturn Awards honor films across sci-fi, horror, fantasy and action/adventure.

Gwynie is up against Cate Blanchett, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Angelina Jolie, Julianne Moore and Emily Mortimer.

gwyneth paltrow cipriani 01

• Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Love her, but she looks really tired.

I want to see her in another epic movie you know like emma and romeo and jewls shes awsome in those kind of movies

gay maybe? @ 03/11/2009 at 11:51 pm

Not aging well! Either that or she’s drunk.

I don’t think she’s tired or drunk. I think she’s just mid-blink. lol
I really admire that she’s comfortable enough to go makeup-less (or with very little makeup) so much of the time.

She looks fug and drunk.

COCO CHANEL @ 03/12/2009 at 12:14 am

oh, screw her.

Gwyneth is wearing makeup. She’s just not a very good looking woman.

London chica @ 03/12/2009 at 12:19 am

She is a masculine version of her mum, Blythe Danner. Her mother is a real looker.

Gwyn is not a very good dresser. The shoes are great though. Yuck at everything else.

Sometimes I think Gwyneth is very pretty and other times (like here) she looks like she has the face of Herman Monster.

Gwynnie looked good until i opened the big pics!! Blech!

Nice outfit, ugly face.

Notice how new pics of GP show up around the same day that she releases her newsletter? Coincidence I think not.

Cute. She’s not one of those women who are beautiful with little to no makeup, but still cute. :-)

I knew an airhead who went to college with her..but she seems like she has a half a brain….just a half…when I saw her in iron man
I was sure it was bridget fonda…which is a compliment

I think Gwyneth should consider a warmer tone for her hair…

…it’s looking a little greyish.

Did you see her in Two Lovers? Looks much better than in these pics: http://www.actressscene.com/search/label/Gwyneth%20Paltrow

Gwynn is not aging too well, but I never did think she was pretty.

WHAT A HORSE FACE IN THE MAIN PHOTO.

Winter Kat @ 03/12/2009 at 12:56 am

I’ve always thought she was odd looking. Even when she was in ‘Shakespeare in Love’.

shoe bunny @ 03/12/2009 at 12:59 am

The only appealing thing here are her shoes.

just wondering @ 03/12/2009 at 1:01 am

Is that a Kabbalah bracelet??

She is so skinny.
Her head looks bigger than her body.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All