Mandy Moore & Ryan Adams: Secret Wedding!

Mandy Moore & Ryan Adams: Secret Wedding!

Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams got married in Savannah, Georgia on Tuesday, JustJared.com confirms.

Mandy, 24, and Ryan, 34, have been on-and-off for the past year. Ryan is formerly of the alt-country band Whiskeytown.

Ms. Moore, who covers the latest issue of Marie Claire, says of her husband, “He’s a good egg. I’m in awe of him: his brain, his passion. He’s truly one of a kind.”

Congrats to the happy couple!

Credit: Ahmad Elatab/Tom Meinelt; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Mandy Moore, Ryan Adams

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Congratulations to them! I love them both and wish them all of the best!

shenanyginz @ 03/11/2009 at 1:54 pm

GASP!
congrats to mandy and ryan!!!

i give it 2 years max.

Congrats to the happy couple!
shes so cute!

holy crap that was fast!! well, congrats mandy!! =)

elmo says @ 03/11/2009 at 2:20 pm

Can someone find an attractive picture of him and post it?

I agree with jenni, only I give it 6 months!

Meandthee @ 03/11/2009 at 2:33 pm

This is confirmed…how?

OMG!!!!!!!! I DON’T GET IT!!!!! SHE IS ATTRACTIVE AND SWEET AND VERY TALENTED YET SHE PICKS THE CREEPY, COMPLICATED, DEPRESSED , LOW SELF ESTEEM PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!!! IT’S AS IF SHE IS JUST SO DESPERATE TO BE ATTACHED TO SOMEONE!!! MOST OF HER EXES SAID SHE WAS JUST TOO CLINGY TOO FAST. SHE SEEMS TO ALWAYS WANT TO RUSH THINGS. LIKE SHE SLEEPS WITH A GUY TODAY AND BY TOMMOROW SHE WANTS TO BE HIS WIFE!!! I JUST DON’T GET IT!!! AND I LIKE HER AS AN ACTRESS AND A SINGER!!! WISH SHE THOUGHT BETTER OF HERSELF!!

aww. they look so cute together… I hope they do an album together…

I don’t understand how someone as talented and unique and inspiring could marry Mandy Moore. I hope I’m just judging her by what I have seen on tv and that I’m wrong. Ryan Adams is one of the most talented men I have ever seen and it just seems odd for him to be with some little poptart girl who used to sing about candy.

here’s a better picture of him. and for those who criticize his looks. looks aren’t everything people. i’ve seen this guy live and he is amazing and funny as hell.

Congratulations, Mandy and Ryan!

well.. uhmmm
he is more talented than she is..
so he kinda married down when he tied the knot with lil miss bubblegum.

a realist @ 03/11/2009 at 3:50 pm

Wow, who’d thought. \

Congrats to the newlyweds!

It will not last long at all. The thing with guys like this is that once he gets a hottie like her, he’s thinking in the back of his head “What else can I get? Can I do better?” Trust me, the minute he finds something better, out she goes like a used dishrag. Guys with low self-esteem should be flagged because they treat women like sh*t.

He’s one of my very favorite musicians, so I will certainly not dispute the fact that he’s incredibly talented. However, I think those people who harken back to Mandy’s “Candy” days should consider that she was something like 15 when that song came out, and has since expressed her displeasure with her first couple of albums, admitting that they were terrible. In fact, I believe during some radio show she was on she gave the DJ a refund for his purchase of them!

For those criticizing Ryan, he’s a great guy, has a great sense of humor, and is extremely talented. They must see something in each other to be together, so good luck to them. And I think this is a cute pic of Ryan:

So – she’s very cute, has a good sense of humor, and is obviously in love. I hope people give them a break, and I hope this works out well for them.

Congrats to Ryan and Mandy!!

i thought he was gay?

Congratulions Mandy and Ryan be happy

cutiepie32 @ 03/11/2009 at 6:14 pm

I dont know who he is but Ive always liked her. She’s a genuinely nice person, so congrats to the couple.

damn dude
i had no idea she was 24
i could have sworn she was 30 something…..
and she’s rushing in2 this even tho i have no clue who she is…=p
i swear like 2-3 weeks ago i heard she got engaged and now marriage…
aint gonna last long

Aussie Girl @ 03/11/2009 at 8:03 pm

If they have been off and on during the year they have been together, then(i hope i am wrong)i give it 12 months tops! Good Luck to them anyway!!

eww…i f*king hate him…love M2

I’m sad for her. After all what Ryan had said to her she still accepts him, but if she’s really happy then I’m fine with it…

congrats Mandy:(

Oh for the love of… can you guys please stop using pics of him with that hair? I swear to god, he had it like that for about a week and yet everytime I see a pic posted it’s with that stupid hair. Ugh! Show what he really looks like, cause he’s adorable!
Actually, they both are. Such a cute couple. Congrats to them, hope it all work out for them :-).

Aw man, if I was still in college I might have seen them!

May god bless the cute couple……………..

Shoshonna @ 05/01/2009 at 2:56 am

To everyone who is making fun of the way he looks… Shut Up!
He is georgeous. Before a show in Salem, Or., he sat two rows in front of me and he walked past me as I basically held my breath. Damn, he is sexy. I don’t know what he is going through right now, but he does not deserve your negative comments.

His music is fantastic, from the Cardinals, Wiskeytown, and by himself.

Go crawl under that rock of negativity that you’ve created for yourself, listen to Love is Hell Pt. 1 and think about ****.

I liked up to you will receive carried out right here. The caricature is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you want be handing over the following. sick unquestionably come more beforehand again as exactly the similar nearly very regularly inside case you protect this hike.