Freida Pinto: Next Bond Girl?

Freida Pinto: Next Bond Girl?

Slumdog Millionaire beauty Freida Pinto has been invited to a screen test for the next Bond movie, reports UK’s The Sun.

One of Hollywood’s hottest properties, the 24-year-old Mumbai model could become the new Bond girl.

Freida was first spotted by producers during the casting for Quantum of Solace but has most recently been swept up in Slumdog mania — eight Oscars, seven Baftas and four Golden Globes!

A source said: “She was too young at the time to have a part as a love interest for a secret agent. But she has blossomed into an incredibly stunning young woman and would look perfect on Daniel Craig’s arm. [Slumdog director] Danny Boyle is favorite to take the helm of the next movie, which would increase Freida’s chances of a starring role.”

DO YOU THINK Freida Pinto would be a good Bond girl — YAY or NAY?

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Countess von zinzendorf @ 03/13/2009 at 1:34 pm

She would be a good bond girl, she’s beautiful, intelligent and exotic looking.

I don’t think she’d be a good bond girl. Sorry but she just doesn’t have “it”

Noooooooooooooo she’s horrible.!

smart head @ 03/13/2009 at 1:48 pm

No,she will not be a Bond girl. I am a Bond girl.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/13/2009 at 1:49 pm

..this is getting motherfcuking ridiculous. hahahaha

Yeah,Frida is hot! she is young,exotic. i hope its true.

i think she’d be a great addition to the bond cast! she is different to all the previous bond girls but i think the change is good

“I think Celine Dion should star in a new Bond movie. She beautiful, young and no one can lipsynch as good as she does.”

Hilarious

Sorry, but no. I would not think of her as a “Bond Girl”; however, i would like to entertain the idea of Jennifer Aniston as a “Kookie, Sexy, Bond Girl”….would add depth to interaction with Daniel Craig’s Jame Bond, and put something more than just sex into the part, although Jennifer Aniston is not in the least lacking in sexual appeal….

I think that’s bull. She hasn’t done any other movie besides Slumdog. she needs more experience besides being a pretty face

smart head @ 03/13/2009 at 1:58 pm

I agree with Luis, she´s horrible for this part, no next Hispanian Bond girl, please. Camille (olga kurylenko) was totally horrible, and Freida looks like Hispanian so she could to play only Hispans Bond girl. European Bond girl for the next movie,please! And some proper cat for an agent 007 for the present!!

She’s a bit young too play Craig’s Bond girl i think.

Viewer @ 03/13/2009 at 1:57 pm

a 40 year old aniston playing bondgirl? you must be kidding..haha

i would cast her as bondmother!

smart head @ 03/13/2009 at 2:06 pm

to Pff:
Do you think she´s young?! She´s 24….and ……I am ….too

If she was in the new Bond movie, I’d watch!

sorry gwynnie @ 03/13/2009 at 2:16 pm

#12 I agree. They need a sexy European beauty for the role. Their women are gorgeous, feminine, and smart looking.

That would be great… i can see it. Now we just need a Bond to play Bond!

shenanyginz @ 03/13/2009 at 2:18 pm

to smart head:
I agree with you. She’s not too young at all. Eva Green was 25/26 when she did Casino Royal and she was one of my favorite Bond Girls. I think Freida would be great. I adore her!!

I think she is beautiful and would fit, if she was not so young.

Also, that person who said butt ugly Aniston should be a Bond girl I hope the hell you are joking.

I-drove-all-night @ 03/13/2009 at 2:21 pm

Celine Dion for a Bond’s girl!
Celine Dion for a Bond’s girl!
Celine Dion for a Bond’s girl!
Celine Dion for a Bond’s girl!

She has a pretty face, she’s young and has a great american accent.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/13/2009 at 2:21 pm

unless they’re going to do a movie version of aladdin and this slumbish plays princess jasmine.. i don’t ever wanna see her face again. hahaha

thread head @ 03/13/2009 at 2:26 pm

I have nothing against Pinto being in Bond 23. I thought she came off as reasonably sexy in Slumdog. Besides, I’m sure she will be only one of many girls in Bond 23 if what has been said about it is true. Sounds to me like they want to have alot more girls, alot more sex in 23. And one or two Bond girls always end up getting knocked off anyway.

I don’t think she would be suitable for the role. The only flick we know her from is slumdog and that was a little feel good movie with a predictable ending and a senseless bollywood dance to conclude the movie… besides she was lousy in the movie, not a good actress. As for her exoticism… hardly the case. She is just “exotic” enough to fit perfectly well into western beauty standards. That’s how exotic she is. Interesting how colorism is applied not just to women of African American descent.
Jennifer Aniston a bond girl? WtF? I would enjoy watching Halle berry or Uma Thurman.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All