Portia De Rossi Guests on The Ellen Show

Portia De Rossi Guests on The Ellen Show

Ellen DeGeneres welcomes her partner, actress Portia de Rossi, during a taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday (March 12) at the WB lot in Burbank, Calif.

“In a meeting talking about Portia‘s appearance on the show Monday I’m told I’ll learn something about her that she’s never told me,” Ellen said.

Portia, 36, is promoting her new show Better Off Ted, which premieres this Wednesday, March 18 @ 8:30PM ET/PT on ABC. EW gave the show a B+.

The episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show airs on Monday, March 16.

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
shoegal421 @ 03/13/2009 at 1:04 pm

cute!

so Portia is 36, and Ellen 50…wow, Ellen, you go cougar!!!

i love Portia de Rossi’s name it sounds like a upscale clothing line or something it’s pretty.

Portia is only 36? Ellen, you’re such a cougar!

she’s her WIFE :)

its not her partner shes her wife

They’re too cute together!

&& I agree with Brooke & Iris, Portia is her wife not just her partner. Even if the law doesn’t acknowledge that , the viewers do.

aww they are adorable. I love the Ellen show. I thought they got married to.

I know two people have already said it, but I think it should be said one more time.. Portia is Ellen’s WIFE.

Love Ellen & Portia! Can’t wait to watch. By the way, they are married!

Crazi Chic @ 03/13/2009 at 1:40 pm

I have to agree with what has already been said Portia is Ellen’s wife and all the media should be acknowledging that.

all these people who keep repeating that Portia is Ellen’s wife r **** n lesbians.damnnnn u guys r everywhere.wtf

can’t wait to see this one! love Ellen!

they are cute together

I am so watching this interview on Monday!

They are so cute together. I think they’ll be together for a while. And yes, WIFE.

ganymede30324 @ 03/13/2009 at 2:28 pm

It’s nice that Ellen’s husband finally found a gig.

YOUKNOWME @ 03/13/2009 at 3:07 pm

nasty! i WANT TO BARF!

omg i completely agree with #3! that name so sounds like an upscale line! haha :)

i love these two.

Hey guess what, I am a straight woman and I’m going to say PORTIA IS ELLEN’S WIFE.

EVERYONE deserves to marry the person they love…and I know on my heart God agrees.

*in my heart.

stupid is as stupid does @ 03/13/2009 at 3:37 pm

I am betting the thing she is going to tell her that she doesn’t know is.. she is pregnant.

This is a huge set up for an announcement.

Not partner: WIFE. They got married!

honeybunch @ 03/13/2009 at 3:57 pm

A woman CANNOT have a wife. Its husband=man, wife=woman. These two are roommates. Period.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All