Naked Model Tops Zac Efron

Naked Model Tops Zac Efron

Zac Efron instantly sheds his Disney by getting down and dirty in the April 2009 issue of Interview Magazine. Lithuanian model Edita Vilkeviciute even gets naked and lays on top of the 21-year-old actor in one of the shots.

“I think it went pretty cool,” Zac said of the shoot. “There was, like, a giant sandbox in the middle of a studio, and then I just got to roll around in the dirt for a couple of hours. I got pretty dirty by the end of it, so that was fun. It was definitely different from anything I had ever done before.”

The former High School Musical star gets interviewed byMilk director Gus Van Sant in the cover feature. Pick up the latest issue, on stands next Tuesday (March 24).

For more Zac goodness, visit the official mag site at InterviewMagazine.com.

naked model tops zac efron 01
naked model tops zac efron 02
naked model tops zac efron 03
naked model tops zac efron 04
naked model tops zac efron 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All

Who is this Edita? I want to see more of her! I think we will be having a new celebrity model soon… :)

Bubbaness @ 03/16/2009 at 5:38 pm

First time I’ve even given him a second glance…

*checks Efron’s age*

YUM!

Funny that he said he rolled around in the sand..I wonder with who..
Oh wait yeah that’s right a gorgeous model!!!!!
Efron is definatly going the player route to shed the Disney image.
I hope Vanessa can handle it.

is that the only pic of zac with the nude model? there has to be more and hotter. C’mon.

Bye bye Zanessa! Zac needs a real woman so he can start looking like a real man instead of a damn 16 year old.

Edita is so pretty. I don’t care about Zac, tought.

In some of the pictures he looks something like James Dean and that’s not bad!

sandeeera @ 03/16/2009 at 5:43 pm

wooooahh..that’s what i call hot. x]
he’s definetly not a disney boy anymore x]

whoa, hot photoshoot. I am looking forward to the interview.
Zac is quickly turning to a young man.

LolaSvelt @ 03/16/2009 at 5:47 pm

Are you sure that’s not Vanessa? We all know how she loves to flash her vag.

Zanessa4ever @ 03/16/2009 at 5:47 pm

well Vanessa had her turn I guess he needed his and for all thoses ppl say Oh no no more Zanessa thats bull S***

HOT! He got sooo goodlooking!

sexy sexy zac

sexy sexy zac

newport beach, 92660 @ 03/16/2009 at 5:50 pm

> damnn , why couldn’t i be that model ?

audrey ♥

deadlydoll @ 03/16/2009 at 5:50 pm

meanwhile Zac wishes it were a male model sans clothes, on top of him.

gracemarie @ 03/16/2009 at 5:54 pm

Vanessa is 20 not 16, And some of you seem to forget since that picture was taken he and V were at the oscars together, have had a romantic weekend and he misses her on his promotional trip.

Obviously many of you have never had a mature relationship and further than that V is clearly no longer a child and can and does hold her own against most other woman at least he seems to think so. Maybe you have forgotten how many covers she’s been on.

And if the rumors about the R-rated Sucerk Punch are true she’s shedding her Gabriella as well.

Lets grow up .

I love that he was interviewed by Gus. Good for him. I trust the interview will be intelligent. I would love to see him in a Gus-directed movie at some point.

I’m with you Malia. I’d rather he’s not marketed as a sex symbol as he has more depth and talent than that.

I’d rather see him naked in a good adult role than with a naked model in a sexy shoot.

Having said that, I really love the pics, they are artistic and edgy, and are a first step towards a post-disney image. I’m trusting he’ll back it up soon with a good adult role and be taken for the serious actor he wants to be. It’s step by step.

i really don’t see why vanessa would not want zac to work. she’s always stood behind him and supported him in all his work. she supported him while he filmed hairspray when everyone thought he was dating that chubby chick. she supported him through the promotion of hairspray with that chubby chick, too. she also supported him through the filming of “17 again” and was even on the set with him a lot. i can see if she were not in the business she would not understand. but she is, and she does.

omg! holy ****! hot!

Naomi – I don’t care why he’s naked, as long as he is, I’m guna watch hahaha

ofiajewfejw;foje;fajoewajfijwefiewngieag

too freaking hott!!!

take that disney and everyone else who said that he is a disney boy!

i dnt see disney boys and girls doing magazines for INTERVIEW do you?!?!?!!?

im sooo glad zac got to do this,
he is a amazing , talented and ofcourse HOT 21 year old actor with so much potential
luv him

Brad Pitt’s replacement.

They’ll be retiring Brad soon and wanna bet Zac will be his replacement?!

Wooahhh ! To be honest i find it odd looking at zac like this, i mean i know he is doing it in a way to shed his ‘disney’ image but its still a little weird.. i also feel he could of done a lot better things then this to shed his tween image.. but good luck to him i guess and noone can deny how hot he looks ;)
As for vanessa.. to be honest she must be fine with it because i don’t think he would of done it if she wasnt

im sure vanessa is supporting him and is not jealous because after 3 years of relationship, CONFIDENCE is the main reason they stand together..

Edita is STUNNING, he is very lucky to be that close to her

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All