Violet Affleck Has a Notable Nanny

Violet Affleck Has a Notable Nanny

Violet Affleck gets picked up from her nursery school in Santa Monica by her nanny on Monday (March 16).

Looks like Ben and Jen are tied up for the moment!

The three-year-old cutie’s dad covers the April Issue of Esquire and commented about his boring ways, saying, “What’s the most radical twist — or the most surprising thing about myself — is that none of the stuff you read, none of it has anything to do with me, with my life, my work. I’m a very straightforward, pretty boring guy!”

violet affleck notable nanny 01
violet affleck notable nanny 02
violet affleck notable nanny 03
violet affleck notable nanny 04
violet affleck notable nanny 05
violet affleck notable nanny 06

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

shes so adorable!

ITs just not RIGHT to publish pics of a child when she’s (or he’s) not with their famous parents. There is no reason for this post (other than I guess they were cheap pictures for JJ since their is nobody famous in them!)

Please leave Violet and the nanny alone. I think a three year old should be off limits from the photographers. It’s a shame that these photographers seem to hang out at her nursery school.

cutiepie32 @ 03/16/2009 at 9:35 pm

Love the expression on the nannys face in the first pic. Its like ” Greatn now I have carry around this brat!

Dang…they make the nany carry this kid too. I know Violet always like to walk and run so the parents want the nany to pick her up. how stupid

a realist @ 03/16/2009 at 9:41 pm

Aww, how cute. Hair pulled back out of her face, with barrettes. Jennifer is a good conscientious mother.

Unlike ditsy Katie, who allows hair to be in the eyes of Suri all the time.

pics should be removed @ 03/16/2009 at 9:44 pm

JJ, love your site, but again you should not post pictures of a child without their parents.

“carry this brat”. You don’t know this child. And you shouldn’t call names to a 3 year old child.

it amazes me that some people are b!tching about brad and angie having 1 full-time and 1 part-time nannies for 6 kids and look at ben and jen has a nanny for only two kids.

this is just a comment not an attack on jen and ben.

Double Standard alive/Well @ 03/16/2009 at 10:06 pm

This is stupid why is my comment in moderation.. i said nothing wrong or ugly.. That sucks big time.

I saw Jennifer Garner and her daughter this weekend at a children’s event and neither is as cute in person. Have to say, Violet was drinking out of a baby bottle and holding a blanket and acting like a brat most of the time.

She also had a pacifier in her mouth. seems way too old for a bottle and pacifier to me…

lol sass….what a liar you are!

# 6 cutiepie32

u need glasses and more education/experience

the nanny’s expression is more likely bec of the annoying pesty papazz.

dont be an idot #6

Oh No! is this woman illegal/ celebs have millions but they settle for immigrants because it is cheaper shame on you ben and fugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life_is_the_Pitts @ 03/16/2009 at 10:55 pm

they take pics of brads kids and we all eat it up.whats the difference?…….that nanny looks mean to me.

sorry Reed it’s true- sat behind them for a solid hour at the Dan Zanes show at UCLA on Sunday..

pics should be removed @ 03/16/2009 at 11:10 pm

#6 Charity event this weekend???????? REALLY which one?

don’t believe one word of it.

B/C a nanny is of a different nationality, she has to be an illegal immigrant? WHATEVER!

With a nanny who looks like this Jennifer Garner never to worry to about her husband cheating on her with the nanny. Jennifer’s choice of nanny shows how insecure she is and that she doesn’t trust Ben because she hired an old, unattractive mexican nanny, I wouldn’t trust Ben either.

Charly #20 – LOL!

They were photographed at that event and Violet did have a blanket. I want details on how they acted!!!!

Why not a HOMO-SEXUAL?
That way she get used to her own dad, folks!!

# 8, your standards are extremely low if all you have to do to be a good parent is to keep hair out of a child’s eyes. And Suri is a beautiful little girl.

20# And Angelina Jolie,”the perfect woman”, has beautiful, young and curvy nannies to proof to everyone how confident she is,right??
show us the pic of Angie’s sexy nannies then…

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All