Kristen Stewart: Adventureland Premiere!

Kristen Stewart: Adventureland Premiere!

Twilight star Kristen Stewart dons a gorgeous backless dress from Hervé Léger by Max Azria at the premiere of Adventureland at the Mann Chinese 6 Theater on Monday (March 16) in Hollywood.

The 18-year-old actress was accompanied by costars Matt Bush, Martin Starr, Ryan Reynolds, Bill Hader, and Kristen Wiig. The dramedy opens in theaters on Friday, March 27.

The Twilight DVD drops in stores everywhere this Sunday, March 21.

30+ pictures inside of Adventureland star Kristen Stewart

OMG!
Here bodylanguage :-o

she scares me lol

Bur in a good way ;)

gross and awkward.

whatever, yo @ 03/17/2009 at 1:47 pm

that dress does nothing for her… it just makes her look awkward.

she’s had better dresses…*

She looks like a younger Ali Larter to me.

I may be alone, but I find this girl incredibly unattractive. She has horrible posture and she always looks slightly annoyed.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/17/2009 at 1:53 pm

she always looks so dirty, and mannish. very awkward.. disgusting little girl.

I really adore her. She looked very good.

she looks soooo awkward and uncomfortable.

why is it, people never look in the mirror befor going out? That dress does not suit her!

What happen to this girl. She is so miserable looking. I can not comprehend why people put her in movies! She is not even a good actress.

She looks adorable.

Everyone brace yourself – all of the haters will start posting soon.

She better start watching her posture. She’s hunching, not straightening her back.

dvd drops…saturday, March 21….

that dress makes her arms look bulkish.

it was very, VERY BORING!!
Nevertheless, “FAKING CELEBRITIES” simply need aplause.
from WHOM & FOR WHAT does not matter at all, folks!!

Sebastian @ 03/17/2009 at 2:09 pm

EMO LESBIAN.

i agree, awkward.

frenchgirl @ 03/17/2009 at 2:15 pm

I have no idea who this is but I have to say my first reaction is pity because she looks absolutely miserable in that disfunctionally short dress – and what an unattractive hairdo!

Bubbaness @ 03/17/2009 at 2:26 pm

How unfortunate for Summit to have her to rely on as part of their PR machine. The poor girl just can’t pull it together and at least ACT like she knows what she’s doing and enjoys her job.

That being said, the dress is interesting. I like it on her but she needs to stop doing the limp-wristed hand-on-hip pose and that color lipstick is atrocious.

I don’t love that dress…the color’s a bit off
check out my site!!

gorgeous dress?

i mean she’s very pretty but…that dress looks like it would only be fashionable somewhere other than planet earth, like outerspace for example.

elmo says @ 03/17/2009 at 2:38 pm

Shes got that look…Bit** face? She is the perfect example of one!I cant stand those faces!!

maryrowery @ 03/17/2009 at 2:39 pm

too much makeup for such a young girl
there is something strange about her looks – but I must admit she has a great figure

Looks a little bit odd with those vertical stripes.

her eyebrows don’t match?!?!

I may be alone in this but I think she is really stunning! She’s not like the Jessica Albas or Scar Jo’s who annoy the hell out of me. She is herself and unique and gorgeous

Not alone, HA! @ 03/17/2009 at 2:55 pm

This girl is so perfect for the role of Bella, the dull main character in an über dull book. Yeah, #7 – you’re not alone at all.

parisgirl @ 03/17/2009 at 3:08 pm

Since she can’t act, can’t she do like other Hollywood starlets and focus on being pretty? I mean damn, she looks homeless and on crack all the time lol

parisgirl @ 03/17/2009 at 3:08 pm

she look great

She plays the same roles in every movie! she is always the deprressed, misunderstood teen/ creeped out horror chick!
…but shes really pretty!

anthony #28, I TOTALLY agree with you, I honestly can’t understand the whole hype surrounding Scarlett Johanson, I mean, she’s pretty and all, but nothing spectacular.
I think Kristen’s got so much potential, she’s beautiful, she just has to work a bit in her posture. I wouldn’t have chosen that dress, but it somehow works for her. The only thing I don’t like about her in these pics is the make up… she usually goes for a more natural look, which looks just about perfect on her.
Anyway, I LOVE Kristen, I find her beautiful and charming, there’s something interesting about her… and unlike most Young Hollywood stars, you can TELL she is herself.

lucy and Ethel @ 03/17/2009 at 3:17 pm

A HOT MESS
LOL

I think she looks great. It’s different but it works on her. She has so much potential and I am looking forward to seeing more from her.

hello i love you @ 03/17/2009 at 4:02 pm

I don’t like her dress either, but I liked her in Twilight. Her fashion choices (except dresses; I do not know why, but she doesn’t look good in dresses) were generally good and I liked her makeup (a bit heavy; but it was for the role I guess) as well. She looks so much like Emma Watson, though.

agree with # 7, 8 and 12

I dont like her, she was so bad in twilight, that girl cant even talk right but she sure believes shes great….ugh….odd looking, seems like she is always annoyed and I dont think shes pretty!

Awkward and unattractive.

eww that dress is horrible

My first impression was she looks gorgeous. She has banging legs. That dress is fashion forward and has interesting detailing. It’s a designer dress, what do you expect? I think it makes her stand out. All of you people making comments probably would die to have her body, stop eating fast food and go to the gym to lose 15 + pounds.

she is great, i actually like her dress

Twifanatic Amanda @ 03/17/2009 at 5:09 pm

man she always has the best dresses at her premieres

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/17/2009 at 5:43 pm

i think she’s trying to keep her left eyebrow raised – like ‘the rock’ used to do. hahahahaha.. do you smell what the rock is cooking?! hahahahahaha…
all jokes aside, she’s fcuking high. high high. she was probably smoking that purple. i’m sure some of you know about that purple. uh huh. yea, you. hahahahahahaha…

She always looks so smug. Enjoy it honey…you won’t be working forever.

I loveth Kristen. Have you guys seen the afterparty pics?

i’m not loving the dress but i love her !!!!
she’es amazing and smart and such a great actress !

the dress is very bold and it stands out ..

Osakhomen @ 03/17/2009 at 8:21 pm

The dress is nice, but it need to be longer… she looks awkward in it.

She always looks uncomfortable and awkward. Not appealing!

Jared,

you got the date wrong! its SATURDAY March 21st!!!
plus borders is having a release party midnight on friday march 20th, for those interested!

Gabrielle Geiger @ 03/17/2009 at 8:51 pm

i love kristen and all, but not in the dress.
she’s waring too much makeup i think

Gabrielle Geiger @ 03/17/2009 at 8:51 pm

i love kristen and all, but not in the dress.
she’s waring too much makeup i think

i love her !
but she doesnt look that good :(
her shoulders look weird
but she is beautiful ! :)

woah
she looks hot
that is a gorgeous dress

that’s the most awkward i have ever seen any one person look in a dress.

Wonderful! Extra pics galore and with the interesting back view! Thanks J!

Kristen not sure if you read these things, this is my first time writing, but I just have to say, you can look better, I support your career for some reason I have seen almost everything you have done, my spouse and I enjoy your work, however, recently, your image has been a concern of mine, you need to loose Nikki, at least not let her take so many pic. with you, look what happen to Lindsay L. once you have cast an image, its hard to sell on the screeen and you r on your way to becoming big, but not yet, you still need more experience and ability. And don’t do that movie K-11 especially with Nikki, wthell was your mother thinking!!!!maybe she can cast your brother? You need to shine like the star you will be, but with CLass not slizzy. look at Angelina she had to clean up her act to get accepted again. and yes I am a therapist in real life, your lucky I really don’t provide more feedback for free. Fix your image with Rob it will help you, you r barking up the wrong tree, just becuase you think you are mature, doesn’t mean you R. Really, looking forward to seeing all your movies.

Deena—what do you think about her boyfriend not walking the red carpet with her or posing for pictures with her? What is up with their relationship? I think she needs to lose the bf and be single for awhile. She is very young.

aaw! Kristen has been an actress for a very long time! If you have seen her movies she has always been quite a tomboy type girl! Panic Room she looked just like Jodie Foster. I think Kristen is quite shy and isn’t that media attention type actress! so that might make her look bi*tchy! She’s kind of awkward now because she’s growing up right in front of the camera! She was always small& now she’s getting tall & her body is changing! give her a break! She’s just a kid!

anyone else see her recent sex tape? pro thinspo had a clip and I was wondering if any of you guys know if that is really her or not… as far as Kristen … she can leave the dress on the floor in the corner of my room.

Lol Martin Starr has grown up so much!

wow you haters must be perfect. i love kristen and in saying that i still wish she would smile more and come across more bubbly like the rest of the cast(she is still my fav) becasue i agree with deena she needs to realise that at 18 she still has alot of maturing to do, and if she wants to last in this business she has to adopt a more positive attitude. i still love you kstew please be happy, and please stop smoking you’ll end up looking 30 when your only 20.

the movie was amazing. in one of the pic you could see my face in the one were she has a security behind her i am behind the security.

I think she looks good. She can act and she probably looks better than the majority of the posters bashing her. I would love to see what some of the girls that are bashing her look like. I can just picture some of you in my head now.

Kristen and Ellen Page should get together. They would make the cutest couple (unlike Lindsay and her greasy troll boy).

Oh, she finally washed her hair!

hypocrite @ 03/18/2009 at 6:51 pm

She looks like a child playing dress up. And to the people that would choose her over Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba? Okay…at least they have personalities. Not to mention they have the style and the look.

Dead look in her eyes. Is she loaded? And really bad posture. Very bland. Meh.

TWILIGHT ROX 4EVER @ 03/18/2009 at 11:27 pm

ok…..i always thought she looks like a man…….and she does…..here…atleast……

i like her in the movie

and………her dress in the black top part and the bottom part is white…..

………..they….(Bella & Edward are good together ;)…..but not in real life…..

she looks better with her back…but like not in a pony tail…..just not in her face :)

think kristen should go to college and figure herself out. seems like she’s a ticking time bomb!

She needs fashion advice

She is absolutely stunning like in real live.. but i have to agree- the dress is unflatering to her… thought the hair is a little change from the usual twilight-star-bed-hair thing… oh.. and SHE SHOULD SMILE A LITTLE!!!
*grin*

kellynjelly @ 03/19/2009 at 10:35 am

she probably is like one of the best actress of our generation people!!
u have to watch her in into the wild!! In her other movie ‘in the land of woman’ she was a blonde which looked totally better than her current hair color rightnow…

Germantwilightfan @ 03/19/2009 at 12:16 pm

I like kristen stewart but the dress … i don’t know
but i like her
and robert too

OMG
****!!
She’s beautiful.
And her dress is HOT!!
stopping wragging on her coz ya jealous n coz
she gets to be wit edward or robo…..whatever… :)

sexwithKristen @ 03/21/2009 at 10:15 pm

I would love to do her!

omg… i love her. we are exactly alike in sooooo many ways. she drives a truck… i drive a truck… but mine is soooo much bigger. most men think the ‘k stew’ look is sexy. i also talk like her… most people think it is anoying but i… and a few choice people… think its cool and unique. an we have other things in common… like what we like to pass the time… smoking! :p

i haven’t seen the movie but my friend here has and as she puts it most eloquently

she was so flippin disappointed in the casting and the acting…except for the guy that played Jacob and the girl that played Alice…she was really good PERFECT casting there!

She’s very awkward and not comfortable in her skin. Lover her anyways!

Sandra greider @ 04/04/2009 at 7:47 pm

Kristen is a beautiful girl with extraordinary acting talent. She offers a stand out performance in Adventureland. Her persona is more Johnny Depp, Sean Penn and Robert DiNiro. The dress is beautiful and fits well. Even Julia Roberts had posture problems-she will learn and grow. Pattinson-who is ill suited for his role and is often photographed looking badly is forgiven because he is male. Double standards. Many photos of Kristen are excellent and she looks lovely. Pattinson is accused of being gay and she is accused of being lesbian. I think no one has them pegged-and in this day and age-those are not dirty names.

to answer #59, sorry for my late entry, in my opinion at this time she & bf were probably going through difficulties, but it seems they have become “friends” again, their relationship appears very strain as well it should be since they are both young and are trying to stay committed but its a false sense of belief, its’ almost like she wants to prove something to herself, not to M.A. or the media but to herself, she does not want to appear shallow in her relationship, but at this point it appears fake and troublesmoe, I really feel for her, she should take her time and not get into “Any” relatioship right now, she has not had time to be emotionally independent as she would like herself to believe, if its true that she has been with M.A. for 4-5 yrs. She seems to present herself as Emotionally needy, but she doesn’t know it yet!!! her relationship with him is about comfort, history, control (+) and safety, she is scare to take a risk in a new relationship.

@LT: neither will you LT

hannahbonana @ 04/30/2009 at 8:45 pm

she’s pretty but I really don’t like that dress… but love twilight

She looks HOT! you guys are so not telling the truth! She looks all curves…..your haters cause she spends so much time with Rob!

Sandra (#81) please DO NOT EVER COMPARE Kristen Stewart to the likes of Johnny Depp, Robert DeNiro and Sean Penn, for she is NOTHING in comparison to them.

Missxmaggie @ 05/18/2009 at 2:27 am

I think shes awesome ! Seriously one of the prettiest and most original actresses. Shes also very real, and natural. People are so rude, seriously, all of you need to stop criticizing her. One of my favorite actresses. :D She always looks pretty!

kristenfan @ 06/18/2009 at 6:44 am

you lot, she is an attractive girl fantastic figure, ok you say she is awkward its funny, she comes across as shy not arrogant, for gooness sake lay off.

well, okay! the dress aint that good. her MTV Movie Awards dress was better. lol.
anyhoo! her body language is perfect! according to me.
according to the uptight people who really give a **** about the body language it might be bad. but i love her! i admire her! for being how she is! she is just a bored teenager, who also is an actor. she has not changed her teen self just to be the next miley cyrus or vanessa hudgens!! So thats why ! SHE IS AWESUM!.

OMG!! look at her eyes they are like so red dose she even care how she looks in public?

Twilighter @ 09/01/2009 at 11:21 pm

Give her a brake ppl she’s a great actress. She’s young no ones perfect. She’s just shy with the medias. And than when I Deena’s comment about if she reads this. What would all this negativity do to any one. She grew up in front of the camra with litte privicy just stop trying to find and pick for bad things to say.

Horny For Kristen @ 10/25/2009 at 10:31 pm

I would love to get those legs wrapped around me as I enter deep inside her!

I DON’T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. I THINK SHE’S GORGEOUS AND AUTHENTIC. SHE’S COOL.

She has horrible posture. She is always hunched over, and she looks miserable and annoyed – don’t you think she should at least smile? Even her expressions are awkward and tight lipped.

I can’t believe people think this girl is attractive, I just don’t see it. Not just in this shoot but EVER.

Love the dress – want it. Gives a slimming illusion at the waist. Kristen looks awesome in it. She should wear different colors more often.