Kristen Stewart: Adventureland Premiere!

Kristen Stewart: Adventureland Premiere!

Twilight star Kristen Stewart dons a gorgeous backless dress from Hervé Léger by Max Azria at the premiere of Adventureland at the Mann Chinese 6 Theater on Monday (March 16) in Hollywood.

The 18-year-old actress was accompanied by costars Matt Bush, Martin Starr, Ryan Reynolds, Bill Hader, and Kristen Wiig. The dramedy opens in theaters on Friday, March 27.

The Twilight DVD drops in stores everywhere this Sunday, March 21.

30+ pictures inside of Adventureland star Kristen Stewart

kristen stewart adventureland premiere 28
kristen stewart adventureland premiere 29
kristen stewart adventureland premiere 30

Photos: Kevin Winter/Getty
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Looks a little bit odd with those vertical stripes.

her eyebrows don’t match?!?!

I may be alone in this but I think she is really stunning! She’s not like the Jessica Albas or Scar Jo’s who annoy the hell out of me. She is herself and unique and gorgeous

Not alone, HA! @ 03/17/2009 at 2:55 pm

This girl is so perfect for the role of Bella, the dull main character in an über dull book. Yeah, #7 – you’re not alone at all.

parisgirl @ 03/17/2009 at 3:08 pm

Since she can’t act, can’t she do like other Hollywood starlets and focus on being pretty? I mean damn, she looks homeless and on crack all the time lol

parisgirl @ 03/17/2009 at 3:08 pm

she look great

She plays the same roles in every movie! she is always the deprressed, misunderstood teen/ creeped out horror chick!
…but shes really pretty!

anthony #28, I TOTALLY agree with you, I honestly can’t understand the whole hype surrounding Scarlett Johanson, I mean, she’s pretty and all, but nothing spectacular.
I think Kristen’s got so much potential, she’s beautiful, she just has to work a bit in her posture. I wouldn’t have chosen that dress, but it somehow works for her. The only thing I don’t like about her in these pics is the make up… she usually goes for a more natural look, which looks just about perfect on her.
Anyway, I LOVE Kristen, I find her beautiful and charming, there’s something interesting about her… and unlike most Young Hollywood stars, you can TELL she is herself.

lucy and Ethel @ 03/17/2009 at 3:17 pm

A HOT MESS
LOL

I think she looks great. It’s different but it works on her. She has so much potential and I am looking forward to seeing more from her.

hello i love you @ 03/17/2009 at 4:02 pm

I don’t like her dress either, but I liked her in Twilight. Her fashion choices (except dresses; I do not know why, but she doesn’t look good in dresses) were generally good and I liked her makeup (a bit heavy; but it was for the role I guess) as well. She looks so much like Emma Watson, though.

agree with # 7, 8 and 12

I dont like her, she was so bad in twilight, that girl cant even talk right but she sure believes shes great….ugh….odd looking, seems like she is always annoyed and I dont think shes pretty!

Awkward and unattractive.

eww that dress is horrible

My first impression was she looks gorgeous. She has banging legs. That dress is fashion forward and has interesting detailing. It’s a designer dress, what do you expect? I think it makes her stand out. All of you people making comments probably would die to have her body, stop eating fast food and go to the gym to lose 15 + pounds.

she is great, i actually like her dress

Twifanatic Amanda @ 03/17/2009 at 5:09 pm

man she always has the best dresses at her premieres

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/17/2009 at 5:43 pm

i think she’s trying to keep her left eyebrow raised – like ‘the rock’ used to do. hahahahaha.. do you smell what the rock is cooking?! hahahahahaha…
all jokes aside, she’s fcuking high. high high. she was probably smoking that purple. i’m sure some of you know about that purple. uh huh. yea, you. hahahahahahaha…

She always looks so smug. Enjoy it honey…you won’t be working forever.

I loveth Kristen. Have you guys seen the afterparty pics?

i’m not loving the dress but i love her !!!!
she’es amazing and smart and such a great actress !

the dress is very bold and it stands out ..

Osakhomen @ 03/17/2009 at 8:21 pm

The dress is nice, but it need to be longer… she looks awkward in it.

She always looks uncomfortable and awkward. Not appealing!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All