Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Zachary Quinto is Raincoat Reliable

Zachary Quinto is Raincoat Reliable

In anticipation of the rainy spring season, Heros star Zachary Quito, aka Sylar, models some of the latest fashionable raincoats in the April 2009 issue of GQ.

The 31-year-old actor was born to play Spock and will get the chance in May’s rejiggered Star Trek. But now, it seems Zach is out to test his comedic chops.

“I really want to go on SNL,” he tells the mag.

Find out how to buy a raincoat and more pics from the photo spread at GQ.com.

zachary quinto raincoat 01
zachary quinto raincoat 02
zachary quinto raincoat 03
zachary quinto raincoat 04

Photos: Tom Schierlitz/GQ
Posted to: Zachary Quinto

John Parra/Getty

Hot!!!!!!!!!! First

Is he gay?

He looks great!

LOVE YOU SYLAR :P
also he would be AWESOME on SNL… maybe him and chris pine could do one together heheee = too much hotness.

ALEXISSSSS @ 03/17/2009 at 8:40 pm

HE IS SO HOT.
WORK IT SYLAR WORK IT!
AHHH SO HOT
NO HES NOT GAY
GOD WANTS WOMEN TO EXPERIENCE THAT FINE-NESS

Hmm, I think I should start watching Heroes.
this guy is rather pleasant on the eyes..

i think he is gay! he plays alot of gay roles and stuff
but hes still hott

Gorgeous. I’m so glad Sylar is back to his ways on Heroes. This guy plays a great bad guy.

[~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~] @ 03/17/2009 at 9:13 pm

fly photos.

Hot Hot Hot! With a dash of super cute ;)

handsome! :-)

I’m sure “CAPTAIN CAVEMAN” was made for this!!

He is gay but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy drooling at the hotness.

Girls need to stop wondering if he is GAY or NOT GAY! It’s not like you will ever have him. So get over it!

Love his legs on these pictures…

Obviously he’s gay, you morons. A better question is, “is he dating anyone?”.

zach quinto's wife @ 03/18/2009 at 9:54 am

OMGG. THANKS JAREEED. I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

Seriously, can we have ONE Zach Quinto post without you people going “HE’S GAY!!” I know for a fact that he is not dating anyone. As for being straight or gay, we don’t know, until he comes out, we still won’t know.

Now one fact that I can say, he is STUNNING in these photos and he is a handsome, talented and intelligent man. These are facts :)

PLEASE FINISH THE LAMENTATION ABOUT HIS SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!!!!

OMG He’s so adorable. ^_^

WELL,we gays are the hottest.

Sylar is ****** sexy.

if he’s gay he’ll come out eventually
but for now he’s not so shut up
he looks better here than on th eshow

you spelt heroes wrong!

you spelt heroes wrong!

who cares if he’s gay or not? get over it
damn he’s hot … and the legs… guh

There are many people I know of who have claimed to have had sex with him, all female. There is one girl who bumps into him a lot and he is very straight.

Star Trek is dumb.

This is why I should have extended my GQ subscription.

if he is gay, whatever. i still can drool.

He’s sooooooooooooo hoooooooooottttttttt…………….

Who cares he’s a gay or not, he’s still good looking though, lol.

omg! i saw Star Trek – he makes a sexy Spock, although Nimoy was hott too in TOS ^^ gotta love those guys – but omg KARL URBAN – wow – he is reallllllllly hot in ST!!!!!

is Zach dating anyone? cuz on Whos Dating who, says he’s dating Rumer Wilis, but it also says she’s dating Micha What-ever-his-name-is. if she is with both of them then all i have to say to her is [ lucky *****!! ].

AND OMG! Zach worked here, in Ireland 10 years ago – he said “it was the best time of his life?” welll if so come BACK!!!! you can stay with meee! :P:P:P XDXD

@Ancha:

really? where you live? :P:P well your friend??? :P:P welll where does she meet him???

Me and my friend live in LA, I just moved there a month or so ago and she runs into Zachary quite often, I have met him twice within the past month and he is straight, single and gorgeous. I want to ask him on a date next time I see him.

paradigmq @ 05/29/2009 at 6:40 pm

@emma:

emma, you spelled ‘spelled’ incorrectly

Gay or not, I don’t think it will hurt his female fan base. The man is stunning, and most of us gals realize we would never have a chance anyway seeing as he is a movie star and all. If he is gay, great, I will still go see his films. I hope he is happy and proud of his sexual orientation whatever it may be.

If I had any shot with him, I would pray he’s not gay. Since I don’t then it doesn’t matter. He’s eye candy either way. Hot diggity. His good looks are almost annoying me at this point.

@paradigmq:

Both wrong.
“Spelt”

I think Quinto’s a real fittie, would be a shame if he is gay : (

No matter if he’s gay… he is sooooooo cute, my god =X he’s so beautiful. I wish I could have one man like him XD.

Zachary (L).

Chickadee @ 06/10/2009 at 8:52 pm

DUH….the dude is as fruity as a box of mangoes…..

AND I’D STILL DO HIM !!!!!

The fantasy for us girls isn’t whether or not he’s gay, but will he give us a chance to try to “convert” him, or if he and his boyfriend will let us watch.

I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO waiting for a leaked sex film of Zachy giving a ********.

WOW.

Chickadee @ 06/10/2009 at 8:54 pm

LOL…..they tried to hide b*l*o*w*j*o*b.

LOL

Can’t wait for that leaked sex tape. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

so gay, but still hot

It doesnt matter whether he is gay or not. It’s not like he will ever date any of us. Plus, if he wanted to be gay, I mean hollywood is THE place to be gay.

Yet again, if he denies responding to questions about his sexual orientation, then he is basically confirming he is gay. If he was straight, he would flat out say it. Why would you not say that you are straight?

juliagulia @ 07/03/2009 at 10:51 am

He was my boyfriend for a while in middle school. It was a very innocent relationship. Everyone wondered then if he was gay, and I honestly don’t know. One thing I do know is that he may be immensely talented, but he was a really mean kid back then. He personally spread rumors about me that were pretty devestating at the time and really affected my life. For some reason he told everyone that I was a lesbian, which wasn’t true and made me a pariah at my closed-minded school. Then he went off to a private high school and the rumors stayed with me into the 9th grade. Finally my family moved, and life was better. Maybe he was trying to distract people from his own issues. I recall at the time that he wasn’t popular, and a lot of people picked on him as well. I hope that he has matured as isn’t such a jerk anymore. All the money and success in the world doesn’t matter if you aren’t a decent human being.

nO gay no!!!
All less that!
He’s so hot!
Maybe he’s a little confuse

Attention to everyone who thinks he’s gay. two words: he’s not. The last relationship he was in ended in 2006. Since then he’s been single. Just because he’s been single, and probably WANTS to be does NOT mean that he is gay. Sure he dresses a bit on the metro side and goes to the Akbar with friends, but that’s all he is–a metrosexual. And a damn fine one I might add lol. Straight guys go to Akbar all the time.

ALSO, Silverlake is NOT a gay community-it’s a diverse one. A very close source that I’ve known for five years told me that it’s West Hollywood that’s mostly a gay community.

@jmb:

*uh hem Angeleno here*

That’s right. WeHo is the one with that designation, not Silver Lake. SL is closer to downtown, and the east end of Hollywood. He is just geographically closer to where he works (which someone told me was at Sunset Gower). Makes sense.

As for the single thing, if I were him I would stay that way at least for a while. I mean hell he is a fine looking man, why should he be tied down to one person anyway.

@juliagulia:

I knew of very few middle aged boys when I was in school who were kind and considerate. Actually make that 0%. Most of the time they acted like little punks struggling with acne and hormones.

As for Zach, he’s 32, I would hope he would have grown out of it by now.

oops I meant that to read “middle school aged boys”.

My bad.

He does have great legs..I am honestly in love with the guy, but sometimes he exudes a pretentiousness that is hard to ignore.
As for juliagulia…maybe if you werent such raging lesbian you wouldn’t get made fun of

ZACH COULD FREGGIN TURN A STRAIGHT MAN GAY!!!

pootie tang @ 07/30/2009 at 1:32 am

@juliagulia:

I believe you.

PAula dee @ 09/09/2009 at 5:35 pm

@asjlsad: HA. HAHAHAHA. HAHA.

Mr Felipe Sartori @ 11/18/2009 at 12:16 pm

Thanks he s gay !!!
but it s not the 1st thing.
honesty, behavior and …. savoir vivre!
; ))

@Ancha:

WHere do yo u live i just moved to La to?

chakoatee @ 11/23/2009 at 1:36 pm

Most definitely GAY. And so TALENTED.

Eric Anderson @ 07/26/2011 at 3:27 am

Ladies: The same ones that told me Boy George wasn’t gay, the same ones that tole me George Michael wasn’t gay because he was dating Brooke Shields, the same ones that say Tyler Perry isn’t gay…Ladies, the guy is gay. I’m straight, however.